Heidi Cruz History Of Mental Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going after the spouses of any candidate is untoward and tawdry.

One can go after the political positions of said person when they make said positions public record and advocate for them, that's the only caveat I would add.

Also, you can attack the idea. Attacking the person is another thing.

Oh, I agree. If you enter into the fray than you should expect some support as well as some criticism for your postions.

Yes, criticism of political positions, fine. Criticizing (i.e. making fun of) her alleged mental health is another thing entirely.

What about that police report?

Please leave the guys wife out of it

There is enough out there to go after Ted Cruz without bringing the guys family into it

I agree with that stance. Mrs Obama is no more a legitimate target than is Mrs Cruz.

I knew it!!!!!! They've started the attacks on the family. You pathetic assholes
Turnabout is fair play.
In other words you really don't have any true basis for attacking her. Yet you are doing it because you feel butthurt over some things that were said about the obama's. Which in other words makes you a childish fuck just looking for revenge on anyone you can possibly find in order to right some self perceived slight you have taken personally.

wow .... Hey does this mean personal attacks on families of politicians are fair game?????? Please keep showing us all how hate filled all you racist democrats are.
Sure tell us some more about Moochelle/Chewbacca and how images show she has a penis. Tell us about how ugly you think she is and how she hates America and what a snobby bitch she is. Or are you denying republicans have never said any of that?
I never called Michelle Obama chewy....I save that for a certain lesbian poster here. So please stop trying to lie about me you racist fuck.
Ah but you won't deny it. If republicans don't like birther accusations and personal family attacks, well you bastards should have thought about that before you drew up the gameplan for those things. :cool:

Absolutely! What goes around comes around.
Aww you gonna make up more bullshit you racist fuck?

What have I made up? The depression is real. The police report is real.

Ted Cruz is on his wife's Goldman Sachs healthcare plan - reportedly worth $20,000.00 plus per year. So why doesn't Ted want other people to have healthcare under Obamacare?

A Wife Committed to Cruz’s Ideals, but a Study in Contrasts to Him - The New York Times

Why do you dislike Cruz's wife?

Hey, no problem. They want to hate on his wife, we'll have field day with Hillary's husband and his issues.

That's funny. Like you NaziCons ever let up on Clinton bashing. You evil bastards even attacked Chelsea.
As far as I know only idiots like you claim conservatives attacked Chelsea in any manner..........

wow .... Hey does this mean personal attacks on families of politicians are fair game?????? Please keep showing us all how hate filled all you racist democrats are.
Sure tell us some more about Moochelle/Chewbacca and how images show she has a penis. Tell us about how ugly you think she is and how she hates America and what a snobby bitch she is. Or are you denying republicans have never said any of that?

Does that excuse this?
It certainly invites it. Consider it was Cruz's tea party base that used this rhetoric to bring him to where he is. So you all can dish but you can't take? Sucks for you.

And when that criticism goes after a candidate's family, it crosses the line, I don't care WHAT rationale you use. At least when people will go after Hillary's husband, he's not just a family member.

I knew it!!!!!! They've started the attacks on the family. You pathetic assholes
Turnabout is fair play.
In other words you really don't have any true basis for attacking her.Yet you are doing it because you feel butthurt over some things that were said about the obama's. Which in other words makes you a childish fuck just looking for revenge on anyone you can possibly find in order to right some self perceived slight you have taken personally.

Please quote where I have attacked Mrs. Cruz.

One can go after the political positions of said person when they make said positions public record and advocate for them, that's the only caveat I would add.

Oh, I agree. If you enter into the fray than you should expect some support as well as some criticism for your postions.

Yes, criticism of political positions, fine. Criticizing (i.e. making fun of) her alleged mental health is another thing entirely.

There is enough out there to go after Ted Cruz without bringing the guys family into it

I agree with that stance. Mrs Obama is no more a legitimate target than is Mrs Cruz.

Disagree, Mooch has made it a point several times to insert herself in the limelight, her school lunch initiative is a perfect exmaple

Mrs Obama is a legitimate target. She became such when she decided to personally take over our school lunch programs and make speeches about not being proud of America. When Mrs Cruz does something similar feel free to chime in about it.

Does that excuse this?
It certainly invites it. Consider it was Cruz's tea party base that used this rhetoric to bring him to where he is. So you all can dish but you can't take? Sucks for you.

LOL, you keep forgetting that based on the side doing the bashing Laura was a Stepford Wife, Hillary was lesbian battle axe, Barbra bush was an upperclass snobby grandma, and Nancy was a big headed viper.

But it only bothers you when your side is the one being attacked. got it.

Does that excuse this?

And when that criticism goes after a candidate's family, it crosses the line, I don't care WHAT rationale you use. At least when people will go after Hillary's husband, he's not just a family member.

Crosses the line? Have you ever bashed Michelle Obama?

Disagree, Mooch has made it a point several times to insert herself in the limelight, her school lunch initiative is a perfect exmaple
Mrs. Cruz worked in the Bush White House and is a political adviser to the Cruz campaign.

Drop dead, hypocrite.

Mrs. Cruz worked in the Bush White House and is a political adviser to the Cruz campaign.

Drop dead, hypocrite.

Good for her, another reason to vote for Ted Cruz.

Can anyone name a First Lady who has never "inserted herself in the limelight" or "made speeches" or "stuck her fat ass in public policy issues" in the last 75 years?

Didn't think so.

Drop dead, hypocrite.

Good for her, another reason to vote for Ted Cruz.
Oh please do! :rofl:

You can register as a supporter of his campaign at tedcruzforamerica.com. Make sure to follow all of the instructions.

:rofl:

Drop dead, hypocrite.

Heidi Cruz also worked for Condoleezza Rice.

If Hillary, Michelle, or anyone else had a mental health issue, I would feel sorry for them and would not even think about making fun of that.

Making fun of looks and other such things is completely different, IMO. Making fun of someone's serious mental health issues is another thing entirely.

Does that excuse this?

Has Mooch inserted her self in the cross hairs? Think before you answer, think school lunch initiative

Look.....Heidi Cruz is not running for office

If she has had mental incidents in the past, it should be her own business

Does that excuse this?

Has Mooch inserted her self in the cross hairs? Think before you answer, think school lunch initiative

Who is Mooch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back