Heidi Cruz History Of Mental Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzzfeed News reported that Heidi Cruz struggled with depression in 2005 when she left her job in the White House and moved to Houston. An adviser to Cruz’s campaign, Jason Miller, said in a statement to Buzzfeed News:

About a decade ago, when Mrs. Cruz returned from D.C. to Texas and faced a significant professional transition, she experienced a brief bout of depression. Like millions of Americans, she came through that struggle with prayer, Christian counseling, and the love and support of her husband and family.

Buzzfeed News also obtained a redacted police report from a September 2005 incident in Austin, Texas, where Heidi Cruz was found sitting in a grassy area in between an onramp and a freeway, with her head in her hands and no sign of a vehicle nearby.

According to the report, the responding officer believed Heidi was a “danger to herself,” and gave her a ride home in his patrol car. Heidi Cruz told police she wasn’t drunk (saying she’d only had sips of Margarita with dinner) and hadn’t taken medication. The officer said he didn’t detect intoxication.

Heidi Nelson Cruz, Ted’s Wife: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

If she wants to be First Lady - then she is fair game.
You;re a worthless piece of shit scumbag scrap the botom of the toilet with your tongue, Totally despicable.

Really? You never seemed to mind bashing Barack and Michelle Obama. Why is that...?
Barack Obama is a politician who ran for office. He is fair game. Michelle sticks her fat ass in public policy issues. She is fair game for her ideas and actions.
Mrs Cruz is neither of those things.
You are a shithead.

Really? Heidi is taking a leave of absence from Goldman Sachs to help her husband's presidential campaign.

Barack Obama is a politician who ran for office. He is fair game. Michelle sticks her fat ass in public policy issues. She is fair game for her ideas and actions.
You are a shithead.

Mrs. Cruz worked in the Bush White House, and she is a political adviser to her husband's campaign.

So drop dead, hypocrite.

Buzzfeed News reported that Heidi Cruz struggled with depression in 2005 when she left her job in the White House and moved to Houston. An adviser to Cruz’s campaign, Jason Miller, said in a statement to Buzzfeed News:

About a decade ago, when Mrs. Cruz returned from D.C. to Texas and faced a significant professional transition, she experienced a brief bout of depression. Like millions of Americans, she came through that struggle with prayer, Christian counseling, and the love and support of her husband and family.

Buzzfeed News also obtained a redacted police report from a September 2005 incident in Austin, Texas, where Heidi Cruz was found sitting in a grassy area in between an onramp and a freeway, with her head in her hands and no sign of a vehicle nearby.

According to the report, the responding officer believed Heidi was a “danger to herself,” and gave her a ride home in his patrol car. Heidi Cruz told police she wasn’t drunk (saying she’d only had sips of Margarita with dinner) and hadn’t taken medication. The officer said he didn’t detect intoxication.

Your're such a fucking piece of shit.

Really? You never seemed to mind bashing Barack and Michelle Obama. Why is that...?

If Moooochelle at some point in her life was clinically depressed enough to want to commit suicide, I would never use that as a weapon against her POS husband, but then again, I me and you're you, I have integrity and you don't.

Ted Cruz is on his wife's Goldman Sachs healthcare plan - reportedly worth $20,000.00 plus per year. So why doesn't Ted want other people to have healthcare under Obamacare?

A Wife Committed to Cruz’s Ideals, but a Study in Contrasts to Him - The New York Times
He has insurance through his wife's employer? What a story! Wow!

It is a story when considering his hatred for Obamacare.

Health insurance didn't exist before OBAMACARE?!?!?

Damn you people are stupid!!

Very true - because it didn't for millions of Americans.

Going after the spouses of any candidate is untoward and tawdry.

I agree. This is in REALLY bad taste.
Yes, we need to get back to making topics about Moochelle.

As usual confusing attacks on a political figures position vs. their person.

Yes, people attack Michelle Obama's person, but there are legitimate policy critiques out there as well due to her known positions.

Cruz's wife hasn't even begun espousing positions on political matters acting as a POTENTIAL first lady, and already the smear brigade is in full assault mode.

Are you suggesting that Heidi doesn't support Commie Cruz' positions on social and political issues?

I'm saying that not inquiry into her positions has occurred, or time for her to espouse them as the wife of a presidential candidate has passed. Instead assholes like you go right into personal attacks.

Hey, on this board I like personal attacks as much as the next guy, but I base them on my opinion of your political positions, of which I judge and comment on first. I then delve into personal attacks if I subsequently see the person in question is unworthy of reasonable debate DUE to their political positions.

You skipped the first steps and went right into asshole mode.

Your're such a fucking piece of shit.

If Moooochell at some point in her life was clinically depressed enough to want to commit suicide, I would never use that as a weapon against her POS husband, but then again, I me and you're you, I have integrity and you don't.

Aw, you're sooo honorable - all of a sudden...

I hope Cruz runs ads on spanish TV networks quoting all of this racist crap democrats spew.

Ted Cruz is on his wife's Goldman Sachs healthcare plan - reportedly worth $20,000.00 plus per year. So why doesn't Ted want other people to have healthcare under Obamacare?

A Wife Committed to Cruz’s Ideals, but a Study in Contrasts to Him - The New York Times

It still doesn't. Poor people have NEVER been denied healthcare and you are a dishonest puke if you think differently.

BTW, we're not talking about "millions of Americans" we're talking about ONE man.

Yes, people attack Michelle Obama's person, but there are legitimate policy critiques out there as well due to her known positions.

Cruz's wife hasn't even begun espousing positions on political matters acting as a POTENTIAL first lady, and already the smear brigade is in full assault mode.

Are you suggesting that Heidi doesn't support Commie Cruz' positions on social and political issues?

I'm saying that not inquiry into her positions has occurred, or time for her to espouse them as the wife of a presidential candidate has passed. Instead assholes like you go right into personal attacks.

Hey, on this board I like personal attacks as much as the next guy, but I base them on my opinion of your political positions, of which I judge and comment on first. I then delve into personal attacks if I subsequently see the person in question is unworthy of reasonable debate DUE to their political positions.

Yeah, it may have been a slight breech of etiquette...

wow .... Hey does this mean personal attacks on families of politicians are fair game?????? Please keep showing us all how hate filled all you racist democrats are.
Sure tell us some more about Moochelle/Chewbacca and how images show she has a penis. Tell us about how ugly you think she is and how she hates America and what a snobby bitch she is. Or are you denying republicans have never said any of that?

You;re a worthless piece of shit scumbag scrap the botom of the toilet with your tongue, Totally despicable.

You are a shithead.

Really? Heidi is taking a leave of absence from Goldman Sachs to help her husband's presidential campaign.

Has she started taking positions on anything yet? Nope, you just went full asshole right out of the gate.

Considering you have none, you can't breech it.

Just pointing out your ass-hattery. As a wise person once said, you don't get mad at a dog for pissing on a fire hydrant, its just being a dog.

It still doesn't. Poor people have NEVER been denied healthcare and you are a dishonest puke if you think differently.

BTW, we're not talking about "millions of Americans" we're talking about ONE man.

Really? Think about affordability and preexisting conditions just for starters.

wow .... Hey does this mean personal attacks on families of politicians are fair game?????? Please keep showing us all how hate filled all you racist democrats are.
Sure tell us some more about Moochelle/Chewbacca and how images show she has a penis. Tell us about how ugly you think she is and how she hates America and what a snobby bitch she is. Or are you denying republicans have never said any of that?
I never called Michelle Obama chewy....I save that for a certain lesbian poster here. So please stop trying to lie about me you racist fuck.

Sorry. The Right beat them to it. Would you like a few samples?

Has anyone else noticed that both Valerie Jarrett and Moochelle have that same "Planet of the Apes" look? ..... :cool:

Michelle Obama to visit Japan next month media - Yahoo

Maybe she's going there to get the lap band surgery.

-Geaux

Plenty more where that came from.

We have a bunch of topics accusing Bill Clinton of being a child molester, too, if you want to see those.

Just pointing out your ass-hattery. As a wise person once said, you don't get mad at a dog for pissing on a fire hydrant, its just being a dog.

Well, Commie Ted declared his candidacy for president - which means Heidi would be First Lady. That makes her fair game.

One can go after the political positions of said person when they make said positions public record and advocate for them, that's the only caveat I would add.

Also, you can attack the idea. Attacking the person is another thing.

Oh, I agree. If you enter into the fray than you should expect some support as well as some criticism for your postions.

Yes, criticism of political positions, fine. Criticizing (i.e. making fun of) her alleged mental health is another thing entirely.

Well, Commie Ted declared his candidacy for president - which means Heidi would be First Lady. That makes her fair game.

In your twisted dick-face world, sure.

One can go after the political positions of said person when they make said positions public record and advocate for them, that's the only caveat I would add.

Also, you can attack the idea. Attacking the person is another thing.

Oh, I agree. If you enter into the fray than you should expect some support as well as some criticism for your postions.

Yes, criticism of political positions, fine. Criticizing (i.e. making fun of) her alleged mental health is another thing entirely.

What about that police report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back