Heidi Cruz History Of Mental Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow .... Hey does this mean personal attacks on families of politicians are fair game?????? Please keep showing us all how hate filled all you racist democrats are.
Sure tell us some more about Moochelle/Chewbacca and how images show she has a penis. Tell us about how ugly you think she is and how she hates America and what a snobby bitch she is. Or are you denying republicans have never said any of that?
I never called Michelle Obama chewy....I save that for a certain lesbian poster here. So please stop trying to lie about me you racist fuck.
Ah but you won't deny it. If republicans don't like birther accusations and personal family attacks, well you bastards should have thought about that before you drew up the gameplan for those things. :cool:

“Dear Sasha and Malia.

"I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.

“Nevertheless, stretch yourself, rise to the occasion. Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar.”

wow .... Hey does this mean personal attacks on families of politicians are fair game?????? Please keep showing us all how hate filled all you racist democrats are.
Sure tell us some more about Moochelle/Chewbacca and how images show she has a penis. Tell us about how ugly you think she is and how she hates America and what a snobby bitch she is. Or are you denying republicans have never said any of that?
I never called Michelle Obama chewy....I save that for a certain lesbian poster here. So please stop trying to lie about me you racist fuck.
Ah but you won't deny it. If republicans don't like birther accusations and personal family attacks, well you bastards should have thought about that before you drew up the gameplan for those things. :cool:

Absolutely! What goes around comes around.

Going after the spouses of any candidate is untoward and tawdry.

One can go after the political positions of said person when they make said positions public record and advocate for them, that's the only caveat I would add.

Also, you can attack the idea. Attacking the person is another thing.

Oh, I agree. If you enter into the fray than you should expect some support as well as some criticism for your postions.

Yes, criticism of political positions, fine. Criticizing (i.e. making fun of) her alleged mental health is another thing entirely.

What about that police report?

Please leave the guys wife out of it

There is enough out there to go after Ted Cruz without bringing the guys family into it

Sorry. The Right beat them to it. Would you like a few samples?

Has anyone else noticed that both Valerie Jarrett and Moochelle have that same "Planet of the Apes" look? ..... :cool:

Michelle Obama to visit Japan next month media - Yahoo

Maybe she's going there to get the lap band surgery.

-Geaux

Plenty more where that came from.

We have a bunch of topics accusing Bill Clinton of being a child molester, too, if you want to see those.
financially gonna admit to being a racist democrat ???????

One can go after the political positions of said person when they make said positions public record and advocate for them, that's the only caveat I would add.

Oh, I agree. If you enter into the fray than you should expect some support as well as some criticism for your postions.

Yes, criticism of political positions, fine. Criticizing (i.e. making fun of) her alleged mental health is another thing entirely.

That a cop found her in mental distress and brought her somewhere safe?

Sorry. The Right beat them to it. Would you like a few samples?

Has anyone else noticed that both Valerie Jarrett and Moochelle have that same "Planet of the Apes" look? ..... :cool:

Michelle Obama to visit Japan next month media - Yahoo

Maybe she's going there to get the lap band surgery.

-Geaux

Plenty more where that came from.

We have a bunch of topics accusing Bill Clinton of being a child molester, too, if you want to see those.

Oh . . . the "they do it too" defense. How mature.

Does that excuse this?

Ted Cruz is on his wife's Goldman Sachs healthcare plan - reportedly worth $20,000.00 plus per year. So why doesn't Ted want other people to have healthcare under Obamacare?

A Wife Committed to Cruz’s Ideals, but a Study in Contrasts to Him - The New York Times

Why do you dislike Cruz's wife?

Hey, no problem. They want to hate on his wife, we'll have field day with Hillary's husband and his issues.

That's funny. Like you NaziCons ever let up on Clinton bashing. You evil bastards even attacked Chelsea.

I warned you and warned you and warned you retards. One day your own rules were going to be used against you.

“Dear Sasha and Malia.

"I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.

“Nevertheless, stretch yourself, rise to the occasion. Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar.”
Yup this is where the teapers set the bar for their teaper candidates.

As usual confusing attacks on a political figures position vs. their person.

Yes, people attack Michelle Obama's person, but there are legitimate policy critiques out there as well due to her known positions.

Cruz's wife hasn't even begun espousing positions on political matters acting as a POTENTIAL first lady, and already the smear brigade is in full assault mode.

Are you suggesting that Heidi doesn't support Commie Cruz' positions on social and political issues?

I'm saying that not inquiry into her positions has occurred, or time for her to espouse them as the wife of a presidential candidate has passed. Instead assholes like you go right into personal attacks.

Hey, on this board I like personal attacks as much as the next guy, but I base them on my opinion of your political positions, of which I judge and comment on first. I then delve into personal attacks if I subsequently see the person in question is unworthy of reasonable debate DUE to their political positions.

You skipped the first steps and went right into asshole mode.

Yeah, it may have been a slight breech of etiquette...

Considering you have none, you can't breech it.

Just pointing out your ass-hattery. As a wise person once said, you don't get mad at a dog for pissing on a fire hydrant, its just being a dog.

Well, Commie Ted declared his candidacy for president - which means Heidi would be First Lady. That makes her fair game.

Fair game for what, childish nastiness?

So? She didn't do anything wrong, according to that police report. Did she break any laws or do anything wrong? No. She was just sitting there.

Absolutely! What goes around comes around.
Aww you gonna make up more bullshit you racist fuck?

Does that excuse this?
It certainly invites it. Consider it was Cruz's tea party base that used this rhetoric to bring him to where he is. So you all can dish but you can't take? Sucks for you.

Oh . . . the "they do it too" defense. How mature.

Now that you have said this, be on the lookout for the right wing Tu Quoque Brigade. I have called them out many times.

How many times have I said, "This is the Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger argument"?

The whining of these hypocrites is sweet to my ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back