Hecklers Protest Obama Coakley Speech

Why do four vacation homes and a timeshare in Aruba have any relevance here? The man has some cash, he can spend it as he likes.

Certainly has relevance. If you are going to paint yourself as the "working class candidate" who drives a truck with a bunch of miles on it. Then it's only fair to tell people that you own four homes, including a 3,000 square foot home and a timeshare in aruba.

It's called the full picture.

It's like when John McCain and the Republicans were calling Obama a "elitist" when McCain himself owned eight houses and thirteen cars. And the fact he owned foreign made cars when he proclaimed proudly he owns only American made cars. Meanwhile, Obama owns one car. :eusa_eh:

what did Ted Kennedy have?

Off the cuff Barry is painful to watch.

The man is helpless without prepared text.

We can't have seen the same clip. The one I saw in the link he did fine.

The crowd starting booing and chating his name when the heckler started and he was smiling, and waited until the disruption had finished then carried on.

He handled the interruption with aplomb, dignity and class...

...The Chimp would have probably told a fart joke....

The president handled it just fine. Respectful dissent is part of the speech. I would hate to see any party suppress it.

Aw, dogbert, you little stalker. You just show up in the shadow of all my posts with your charmingly childish wisdom.

Stalker? I was in this thread first and have been the entire time. Get over yourself.

why would we do that? the Perfect People drag Tim McVeigh outta his grave on a average of every six days... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tim McVeigh murdered how many people out of cold blood? You should be ashamed of yourself for comparing the two. However, coming from such a person like you, it is of no surprise.

It doesn't matter what Ted Kennedy had for possessions by the way, he's dead.

Elitist does not refer to cash or vacation homes. It refers to attitude.

Obama seems to think that the rest of us are clay for him to mold for his greater glory.

Even with all the cars in Jay Leno's garage, Jay Leno still is an average guy with a car fetish. And the means to indulge.

Even if all 0bama had was a single speed bike, his attitude is what matters.

What if someone referred to Obama as "The Chimp"? You okay with that?

I couldn't give a shit.....

Good, because Obama looks a heck of a lot more like a chimp than Bush does.

Then again, there is that racial stereotyping that US African Americans have had a history of being compared to....is there a history of comparing white folk to apes/monkeys?

....and I disagree...Dumbya looks a hell of a lot more like a chimp than Obama does..

Elitist does not refer to cash or vacation homes. It refers to attitude.

Obama seems to think that the rest of us are clay for him to mold for his greater glory.

Even with all the cars in Jay Leno's garage, Jay Leno still is an average guy with a car fetish. And the means to indulge.

Even if all 0bama had was a single speed bike, his attitude is what matters.

His attitude is not elitist. And to think so is mere partisan hackery.

I'm not a fan of Obama as much as I use to be. Especially since he has continued many of the Bush-era policies. However, like Bush, I thought he does care for the people truly and neither are elitist.

No way would they plant a heckler that would actually embarrass 0bama like that. Just some random Republican retard (We do have them.)

I hated this when we were the target of this stupidity. I hate it just as much when it happens to the other guys.

I'm not a Republican, but I can't believe they'd be stupid enough to plant an obnoxious heckler when the President is speaking..

This type of stunt will do nothing but motivate Democrats to turn out and elect Cloakley...

why would we do that? the Perfect People drag Tim McVeigh outta his grave on a average of every six days... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tim McVeigh murdered how many people out of cold blood? You should be ashamed of yourself for comparing the two. However, coming from such a person like you, it is of no surprise.

It doesn't matter what Ted Kennedy had for possessions by the way, he's dead.

I didn't compare anybody you little lying mother's boy,,,, I said why wouldn't we dig up dead people? you perfect people do it to tim McVeigh all the time,, and now that I think about it around voting time you dig up even more dead people.. my my my... pawned again.. and having a meltdown,,, go cry to your mama little boy

the real reason dogpoopie don't want to dig up Ted Kennedy is cause Ted Kennedy was richer than snot. :lol::lol::lol::lol: He'll dig up ted kennedy when it's convenient for him..

No way would they plant a heckler that would actually embarrass 0bama like that. Just some random Republican retard (We do have them.)

I hated this when we were the target of this stupidity. I hate it just as much when it happens to the other guys.

I'm not a Republican, but I can't believe they'd be stupid enough to plant an obnoxious heckler when the President is speaking..

This type of stunt will do nothing but motivate Democrats to turn out and elect Cloakley...

Which gives more credence to it being a Democrat plant.

a high risk tactic, but one the Coakely campaign would likely be willing to employ...

I hope that it was not Republicans but rather a plant by the Dems. Whether it is high risk is something only a few days will tell.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJIg3c-rg3g&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

the real reason dogpoopie don't want to dig up Ted Kennedy is cause Ted Kennedy was richer than snot. :lol::lol::lol::lol: He'll dig up ted kennedy when it's convenient for him..

Ted Kennedy is dead and how rich he was is irrelevant to this topic. You just want to drag the man from the grave to insult him once again. I can only imagine how you would react if I did that to Reagan.

Am I the only one who finds it weird how these people start chanting, OBAMA..

I thought it was a stump speech for, MARTHA..

It gives me the creeps.:lol:

why would we do that? The perfect people drag tim mcveigh outta his grave on a average of every six days... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

tim mcveigh murdered how many people out of cold blood? You should be ashamed of yourself for comparing the two. However, coming from such a person like you, it is of no surprise.

it doesn't matter what ted kennedy had for possessions by the way, he's dead.

deflection

Forum List

Back