Heather Cox Richardson is asked What would a 2nd Trump term mean for America? “An end of American democracy. I have absolutely no doubt about that"

The "Free" money was finally stopped under Biden and the rates were finally raised.
LOL...wow talk about clueless! Did you sleep through the stimulus packages that Biden pushed through! They were massive. That was what Larry Summers was warning them about! As for the Fed? Interest rates were only raised when inflation hit 7% and they had no choice!

LOL...wow talk about clueless! Did you sleep through the stimulus packages that Biden pushed through!

Different thing. That was debt and I completely condemned it.

They were massive. That was what Larry Summers was warning them about! As for the Fed? Interest rates were only raised when inflation hit 7% and they had no choice!

It should have been raised 10 years ago.

Here is the deal........you have totally misrepresented everything you said so far so why should I care what you think here?
Should I translate? That's you not knowing how to respond to a simple question because the answer blows your narrative out of the water. If you knew even the basics of economics you'd know that the Fed raised interest rates four times in Trump's first year because the Economy was overheating! It's the same reason why they kept interest rates at near zero through most of Barack Obama's two terms...the economy under Barry was stagnant and raising rates would have made things crash.

The "Free" money was finally stopped under Biden and the rates were finally raised.
Ended, not stopped. And wasn’t it ol blowhard Joe that tried to give away billions legitimately owed by school loan borrowers? Doesn’t sound fiscally responsible to me.

Different thing. That was debt and I completely condemned it.

It should have been raised 10 years ago.
Why wasn't it raised 10 years ago, Einstein? Oh, that's right...that was the Obama administration...which gave America "The Great Recession"!

Should I translate? That's you not knowing how to respond to a simple question because the answer blows your narrative out of the water. If you knew even the basics of economics you'd know that the Fed raised interest rates four times in Trump's first year because the Economy was overheating! It's the same reason why they kept interest rates at near zero through most of Barack Obama's two terms...the economy under Barry was stagnant and raising rates would have made things crash.

Yes, pumping billions and billions and billions and billions will do that. Econ 101.

Ended, not stopped. And wasn’t it ol blowhard Joe that tried to give away billions legitimately owed by school loan borrowers? Doesn’t sound fiscally responsible to me.

I never argued it was.

Why wasn't it raised 10 years ago, Einstein? Oh, that's right...that was the Obama administration...which gave America "The Great Recession"!

I have argued many times that Obama failed at every aspect of being president.

Yes, pumping billions and billions and billions and billions will do that. Econ 101.
The difference between what Trump did when we were forced to pump billions of dollars into the economy because of the Covid pandemic shut down putting people out of work and what Biden did pumping billions of dollars into an economy coming OUT of the pandemic shut down was what Larry Summers was pointing out, PK! The economy was capable of rebounding without all of that stimulus and should have been allowed to do so. What Summers warned could happen with all of that spending...rampant inflation...did indeed happen. Biden and the idiots running things in his administration obviously never took Econ 101 or they cared more about their progressive agenda than they did about responsible fiscal policy!

The difference between what Trump did when we were forced to pump billions of dollars into the economy because of the Covid pandemic shut down putting people out of work and what Biden did pumping billions of dollars into an economy coming OUT of the pandemic shut down was what Larry Summers was pointing out, PK! The economy was capable of rebounding without all of that stimulus and should have been allowed to do so. What Summers warned could happen with all of that spending...rampant inflation...did indeed happen. Biden and the idiots running things in his administration obviously never took Econ 101 or they cared more about their progressive agenda than they did about responsible fiscal policy!

Stop it! I already posted links showing we were still pumping pre-covid still. Facts be damned with you and so many other political cult members.

Stop it! I already posted links showing we were still pumping pre-covid still. Facts be damned with you and so many other political cult members.
Gee, PK...facts be damned? So what was Larry Summers warning the Biden Administration about? You keep dancing around that fact. Summers told the idiots running this White House that if they pumped trillions into the economy when we were coming out of the pandemic that it would cause inflation and they ignored him. That 7% inflation that cost the average American $5,000 out of their pockets in one year? That inflation was brought to you by Joe Biden.

Gee, PK...facts be damned? So what was Larry Summers warning the Biden Administration about? You keep dancing around that fact. Summers told the idiots running this White House that if they pumped trillions into the economy when we were coming out of the pandemic that it would cause inflation and they ignored him. That 7% inflation that cost the average American $5,000 out of their pockets in one year? That inflation was brought to you by Joe Biden.

Here is the difference. I'm not trying to defend what Biden is doing.

The inflation was brought by over 10 years of Fed pumping. (And debt)

Econ 101.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back