Extremely Online Republicans Are Taking Over Their Political Party

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Black and Hispanic social media users see more personal benefits than white users when it comes to civically minded activities. Old white Trump supporters just wanna scream, yell, and moan online

Black and Hispanic social media users see more personal benefits than white users when it comes to civically minded activities. Old white Trump supporters just wanna scream, yell, and moan online

This is news to someone?

• Banned
Sometimes a hashtag isn’t enough. Sometimes you need to take action in the real world and you need something physical and real to make your statements. Maybe it’s putting together a little zine about birth control options because your school stopped teaching them. Maybe it’s taking some woodcuts you’ve made and converting them into a projection you’ll use to shine BLACK LIVES MATTER across that busy bridge in town. Maybe it’s building a huge Trump puppet sitting on a toilet with the words HOME POOPER eight feet high—please??—that you’ll bring to a weekend march. Making stuff like this—things that can get noticed and get your message across—is amazing and YOU—yes, you—can make it happen.

• Banned
Must be at least 20 stupid threads today...

Trying to distract from unelectable Joe Biden?
i have no political agenda. have you seen my twitter feed? i send Biden tweets that he's a pe*dophile like 20 times a day

Forum List

Back