Healtlh care exchanges and Repubuplican govs

What is the logic in refusing to provide a web based search engine to your constituents so that they may easily shop for affordable insurance?

WE need the government for this? OOPS...Google is your friend!

affordable health insurance - Google Search

:eek:

What part of this don't you understand?

A health insurance exchange is a set of state-regulated and standardized health care plans in the United States, from which individuals may purchase health insurance eligible for federal subsidies
wikipedia

Some people believe the Federal and state Governments have magic money trees they just pluck money off to do these wonderful things

Money is obviously not the reason these douche bag GOP Governors are dragging their feet...

HHS Announces New Funding Opportunities for Insurance Exchanges

Health Insurance Exchanges Getting More Federal Funding
Right, so we are paying for something via income tax and the states are refusing to give it to us.

Unbelievable.

good grief...the states don't have to give you anything, you don't like it move to a state that will...simple

Last edited:
What is the logic in refusing to provide a web based search engine to your constituents so that they may easily shop for affordable insurance?

I can shop for affordable insurance on the web right now. Google health insurance quotes if you have any doubts. And, I don't have to have the federal and state government hire several thousand unionized government employees to help me.

LIKE I SAID...some people believe the FEDERAL Government have a friggen MONEY TREE they just pluck all it off of....the government is magic, screw the taxpayers

Who gave these bureaucrats the power to give out taxpayer monies

The money is there to set up the exchanges. As for who gave them the power...we did when we voted them in.

These GOP governors are intentionally dragging their feet on the exchanges. They thought they would get what they wanted from the Conservative SCROTUS and now that they didn't they are having petulant little hissy fits.

Money trees are a wonderful thing when you don't have to worry about the taxpayers, screw the dept we have

The left rewrites the song....

Life is funny, skies are sunny
Bees made honey, who needs money?
Monopoly

to:

Life is funny, skies are sunny
Bees made honey, trees grow money
Bankruptcy

A health insurance exchange is a set of state-regulated and standardized health care plans in the United States, from which individuals may purchase health insurance eligible for federal subsidies
wikipedia

I understand all of that. Hire a bunch of government employees to do for me what I can do for myself.

The state insurance commission already regulates insurance rates. What makes you think that the insurance company that gives you a quote won't include any federal subsidy available? If one did and one didn't, guess which one someone shopping for the most affordable plan would pick. sheeeeeit!

wikipedia

In a well functioning free market insurance system, there is no need for this. Why can't I buy a policy across state lines? Why do I need a federal subsidy for a "state approved" plan?

wikipedia

Wow...you mean they will all be listed at the same place and you can line them up and compare them easily? Sounds fabulous. These exchanges would be made so much better with the inclusion of a Public Option (like Medicare for all), but that will come in time I guess.

Some people believe the Federal and state Governments have magic money trees they just pluck money off to do these wonderful things

Money is obviously not the reason these douche bag GOP Governors are dragging their feet...

Right, so we are paying for something via income tax and the states are refusing to give it to us.

Unbelievable.

Governors have to balance their budgets. Some of them don't want to raise state taxes to pay for an unfunded mandate handed down from the federal government that has had a $1 trillion plus deficit 3 years in a row.

wikipedia

Wow...you mean they will all be listed at the same place and you can line them up and compare them easily? Sounds fabulous. These exchanges would be made so much better with the inclusion of a Public Option (like Medicare for all), but that will come in time I guess.

Wow...Is there anything else you would like the government to do for you?

How about an exchange that lists the price of all cars in alphabetical order so you don't have to shop for one.

Perhaps you need some tomatoes and the feds and state would list the price of tomatoes at every grocery store within 50 miles of your house.

The opportunity for hiring 10's of thousands of the unemployed and giving them government jobs is limitless.

And, it wouldn't cost a dime!

Unbelievable.

Sierra Hotel! The feds can apply all of the money that isn't spent reducing the trillion dollar deficit.

Need to know how you have been fooled? ‘[Professor Jacob] Hacker explicitly says: “One of the virtues of it, though, is that you can at least make the claim that there is a competitive system between the public and private sectors.” But what is the ultimate goal of the government-run insurance option?

There is no public option in the exchanges, genius.

Read something written after June 2009 perhaps.

No genius the point is the entire ACA was simply set up as a stepping stone to get us to want a Public Option.

I think that was her point.

Need to know how you have been fooled? ‘[Professor Jacob] Hacker explicitly says: “One of the virtues of it, though, is that you can at least make the claim that there is a competitive system between the public and private sectors.” But what is the ultimate goal of the government-run insurance option?

There is no public option in the exchanges, genius.

Read something written after June 2009 perhaps.

No genius the point is the entire ACA was simply set up as a stepping stone to get us to want a Public Option.

I think that was her point.

I get it

We have to block people from getting what they want

There should be

Repeat this daily:

ObamaCare= Government control + Rationing of healthcare + Death panels.

Why would you want to repeatedly lie to yourself like that?

Now sandwich...I never lie.
And, I can support everything I post....
....haven't you realized that yet?

Silly me....I forgot to whom I was responding.

1. George Soros was a supporter of Hillarycare, and had an organization called “the Project on Death.” While it sold itself as based on compassion- aiming to embed hospices and palliative care in health policy- its real objective was to ration care.

a. “Health-care rationing was the essence of Hillary’s health plan in 1994, just as it is today, [author Richard] Poe said, when Hillary now promises to slash medical spending in America by $120 billion per year.”
Author: George Soros brains behind McCain-Feingold

2. After HillaryCare failed, and ‘the Project on Death’ went nowhere, Soros placed the blame on the access opponents had to TV and radio, and he vowed to prevent this in the future. He organized a network to promote socialized medicine, under the title of ‘Health Care for America Now’ (HCAN).

a. “Health Care for America Now (HCAN) is a progressive political coalition of more than 1,000 organizations that joined together in 2008 in a successful effort to promote legislation to overhaul the United States health care system and extend medical benefits to most of the population that is currently uninsured. ThePatient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA or ACA) was signed into law by President Barack Obama on March 23, 2010,[1] and HCAN was credited with being a "major contributor" to its passage.”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_Care_for_America_NOW!

No, please...don't bow.
I accept your apology.

Now, run along.

Forum List

Back