Health Insurance Premiums Skyrocketing. Thanks, Obama!

Yeah. Those awful old people who didn't have the common decency to just go ahead and die. And those nasty kids with cancer. You gotta hate those free loaders.
Yeah, because they weren't taken care of before. Retard!

No, they weren't. You guys really do live in your own little fantasy worlds.
You must have been in a coma then, so go lecture somebody else. It's a special kind of stupid to think obamacare is saving the children and old folks that would have died a few years ago.

Is the problem that you people are just so wrapped up in your own little worlds that you can't even read what is written? When you want to argue against what I am saying, I'll be happy to respond. If you just want to make up my side of the discussion, then I will leave you to masturbate.
The problem with you is that you make idiotic statements then run away from them.

You haven't a clue what statements I have made.

[

Yeah. Those awful old people who didn't have the common decency to just go ahead and die. And those nasty kids with cancer. You gotta hate those free loaders.

How about the ones that refuses to pull up their pants, put down their bong and actually try to be productive so they can earn some money instead of demanding that somebody else their bills?

Right now the only thing you have to do to "earn" free health care is to vote for the Democrats.

You know, people like this:

Well, I certainly don't want to burden you with reality. So continue on with your fantasy.

I'm with claudettte. You would actually want our bumbling idiot govt to run a national healthcare program? They waste hundreds of billions and you actually want them to be in full control? Look at the VA disaster. That's what you want?

But look at the success of Medicare..... it has saved millions of lives.

MOST People on Medicare love it.

And they aren't paying for it....the taxpayers subsidize the actual cost and it is running out of money....it is unsustainable....

A couple of points for you 2aguy.
One, I think you should read this article and learn something:
Study: Insured Paying Higher ‘Hidden Tax’ For Uninsured Health Care
The average insured family pays an extra $1,017 in premiums each year to cover the cost of health care for the uninsured, according to a new study from Families USA, Reuters reports. Individuals paid an extra $368. These "hidden health costs" costs accrue when "doctors, hospitals and other health providers try to recover the cost of uncompensated care by increasing charges for those with private insurance." Medicare and Medicaid rules "make it difficult for providers to pass on uncompensated care costs" to the government insurance programs, so "the cost
shift was borne almost entirely by private insurers."
To read the details go to this link:
Study Insured Paying Higher Hidden Tax For Uninsured Health Care Kaiser Health News
Second, for the party of God, you folks sure don't follow what the Bible has to say about selfishness and helping the weak, poor and elderly.

I didnt need the WSJ to tell me health insurance premiums are going way up. I have Blue Cross/Blue Shield. My policy this year was a little over $600/mo. I just got notice that it is going to over $800/mo next year. Since I have never seen rates go down, only up, I wonder how long it will be before I am priced out of the market for health insurance. I am not the only one either. SO we will end up with many many more people figuring it is cheaper to pay the penalty than buy health insurance. Result: Many more uninsureds. Another Democrat success story! Nice going, guys! And yes, we had increases before this, but nothing like this kind of jump.

Health Insurers Seek Hefty Rate Boosts - WSJ
Parts of Obamacare have been delayed and it won't fully hit until Obama leaves office (by design).

But the premium increases with higher deductibles are already here :

Major insurers in some states are proposing hefty rate boosts for plans sold under the federal health law, setting the stage for an intense debate this summer over the law’s impact.

In New Mexico, market leader Health Care Service Corp. is asking for an average jump of 51.6% in premiums for 2016.

The biggest insurer in Tennessee, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, has requested an average 36.3% increase. In Maryland, market leader CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield wants to raise rates 30.4% across its products.

Moda Health, the largest insurer on the Oregon health exchange, seeks an average boost of around 25%.

All of them cite high medical costs incurred by people newly enrolled under the Affordable Care Act.

Insurers say their proposed rates reflect the revenue they need to pay claims, now that they have had time to analyze their experience with the law’s requirement that they offer the same rates to everyone—regardless of medical history.

Just glad I'll won't have to deal with any of that crap, dealing with medicare will be bad enough when the wife turns 65.

How about the ones that refuses to pull up their pants, put down their bong and actually try to be productive so they can earn some money instead of demanding that somebody else their bills?

Right now the only thing you have to do to "earn" free health care is to vote for the Democrats.

Well, I certainly don't want to burden you with reality. So continue on with your fantasy.

I'm with claudettte. You would actually want our bumbling idiot govt to run a national healthcare program? They waste hundreds of billions and you actually want them to be in full control? Look at the VA disaster. That's what you want?

And they aren't paying for it....the taxpayers subsidize the actual cost and it is running out of money....it is unsustainable....

A couple of points for you 2aguy.
One, I think you should read this article and learn something:
Study: Insured Paying Higher ‘Hidden Tax’ For Uninsured Health Care
The average insured family pays an extra $1,017 in premiums each year to cover the cost of health care for the uninsured, according to a new study from Families USA, Reuters reports. Individuals paid an extra $368. These "hidden health costs" costs accrue when "doctors, hospitals and other health providers try to recover the cost of uncompensated care by increasing charges for those with private insurance." Medicare and Medicaid rules "make it difficult for providers to pass on uncompensated care costs" to the government insurance programs, so "the cost
shift was borne almost entirely by private insurers."
To read the details go to this link:
Study Insured Paying Higher Hidden Tax For Uninsured Health Care Kaiser Health News
Second, for the party of God, you folks sure don't follow what the Bible has to say about selfishness and helping the weak, poor and elderly.

There are fewer uninsured people and premiums are still skyrocketing.
You are a dunce.

A 4.5% increase in Minnesota, which also has the lowest insurance rates in the country and 93.4% of all Minnesotans have healthcare insurance. But then Minnesota is always at the top of the list for being healthy and has the best healthcare system in the country. I think Tennessee ranks something like 45th in the listing of the healthiest states. I can't help you live in a backwards state, Gubber. That's a good reason why your healthcare insurance is through the roof.
Secondly, are you saying Kaiser is wrong, they don't know what they are talking about? And you call me a dunce, well then, what the fuck are you? :happy-1:

spending money to save fellow American lives does not bother me one iota!
...as long as it's not yours

A 4.5% increase in Minnesota, which also has the lowest insurance rates in the country and 93.4% of all Minnesotans have healthcare insurance. But then Minnesota is always at the top of the list for being healthy and has the best healthcare system in the country. I think Tennessee ranks something like 45th in the listing of the healthiest states. I can't help you live in a backwards state, Gubber. That's a good reason why your healthcare insurance is through the roof.
Secondly, are you saying Kaiser is wrong, they don't know what they are talking about? And you call me a dunce, well then, what the fuck are you? :happy-1:
Who gives fuck-all about MN, derp?

Who gives fuck-all about MN, derp?
he thinks we don't know about the mayo clinic which skews the numbers

Forum List

Back