Health insurance companies are a big problem in this country. My friend just had to shell out $130 out of pocket for his mom’s medicine.

Do you mean that some people here think we shouldn't have minimum wage laws? Yes. I would be one of those people. They're idiotic.

What in holy hell do minimum wage laws have to do with child slavery?

You're freaking out about silly fantasies.
Not at all it’s a very simple, straightforward issue. Of course there are people in this country who are evil and they would pay somebody a dollar an hour or less if they could get away with it. And if some of them could they would sexually exploit those children as well.

There are pedophiles if they could they would open up a business selling children sexually. Everybody knows this. I mean there are adults who go to prison for sex crimes against children. So if they could do it legally they would.

Now that’s why we have police agencies and government regulation to tackle that issue.

You don’t pay hundreds and hundreds with Good RX. I use it. This is another liberal rendering his feelings as facts on a subject he has no knowledge of nor direct experience with
Maybe the friend needed some money and came up with a story? They are all over Gofundme. :)

They do not remove patients over money. If they are not medically stable and progressing, they stay
Not the case. I was in the hospital and I was told by my insurance company that I only have x amount of days to be there. I couldn’t even walk when I left the hospital so that’s definitely not the case brother.

And it’s similar for my friend’s mom who was sent home kicked out of the hospital when she was not ready to go.

With all the trillions of dollars we waste on Israel and Ukraine + foreign wars like iraq 2003 …we’ll all that money should be spent on healthcare, so we have the greatest healthcare in the world and the most optimal surgeries available even for poor American citizens. Now that’s common sense and that’s the good moral Christian thing to do.

But it’s these rich, wealthy evil CEOs of insurance companies, government figures and pharmaceutical representatives, who are some of them multimillionaires times over… they convince working class people who are not millionaires that America shouldn’t have free healthcare. They convince fellow Americans to look at poor Americans as leeches who don’t deserve to live. We didn’t have that type of mentality in the 1940s We were more united then.

If mom can't take the medicine prescribed by her doctor for any reason- including not being able to afford it- she should definitely let her doctor know. There is more than one way to skin a cat, and if one medicine isn't available, there is another treatment out there that might be.
Well they’ve tried many things now… now my friend is looking into alternative medicine for his mom.

Cheap, crappy, health care? Infant mortality rate in Cuba, 4.9 per 1,000 births. In the US, 6.06. Death rate for children under 5, 5.8 per 1,000 in Cuba, 7.8 per 1,000 in the US. Death rates, measured in deaths per 100,000, women in Cuba, 68.29. US, 81.46. For men, Cuba, 109.12, US, 141.23. Malnourished and underweight children, Cuba, 3.4%, US, 5.4%.

Rather you are newborn baby, a child under five, an adult male, or an adult female, you have a greater chance of BEING DEAD within a year living in the United States than living in Cuba. And Cuba delivers those superior results spending just a touch over six hundred dollars per person, the US spends EIGHT THOUSAND MORE DOLLARS PER PERSON.
These are the topics we agree on. It’s a common sense thanks brother. I hope you can agree with me to oppose BLM and critical race theory as well.

Check this out. Take a look at Cambodia now that’s a country that has a lot of poverty but get this. Their population lives to a much older age compared to we Americans. Isn’t that amazing. They also have a much lower obesity rate compared to us. It’s something like 6% there compared to something like 40 or 50% in America.

And so the US government has got to do better in this country. Look at all the McDonald’s and Burger King’s we have all throughout the country, KFC fast food on almost every street in America. Why is that allowed to happen. It’s disgusting. And that contributes to our healthcare problems as well. And unhealthy population is not good for the healthcare system. You know we have regulations on many things if you’re 13 you can’t go to an R-rated movie, there’s also the regulations and laws on adults as well, you know, a man is not allowed to marry his sister in this country. And it’s done for health and moral reasons

so we should do something about the fast food industry.

Maybe. But the underlying problem is in my opinion is the lockdowns which we spent trillions of dollars on via stimulus checks in unbelievable thing where people were given over $1000 a week for sitting at home doing nothing in some businesses were given millions of dollars there’s all sorts of fraud. It was perhaps the worst decision in the history of the United States or at least one of the worst with regard to the lockdowns and the “stimulus payments”

Spending trillions of dollars on unnecessary foreign wars giving billions of dollars to Ukraine and Israel, anti-Americanism, BLM, allowing millions and millions of illegals to this country and giving them government handouts. There you go you get rid of this type of unnecessary spending and we could use that money toward healthcare.

It’s a disgrace that Vietnam veterans like my Poker friend are paying over $6000 a month to help foot a nursing home Bill.

Other Christian majority western countries have a better healthcare system, and some of it is free. They also don’t spend trillions of dollars on unnecessary wars
Maybe he shouldn't be playing poker?

Not at all it’s a very simple, straightforward issue. Of course there are people in this country who are evil and they would pay somebody a dollar an hour or less if they could get away with it. And if some of them could they would sexually exploit those children as well.

There are pedophiles if they could they would open up a business selling children sexually. Everybody knows this. I mean there are adults who go to prison for sex crimes against children. So if they could do it legally they would.

Now that’s why we have police agencies and government regulation to tackle that issue.
They don't have to work for a dollar less, now do they?

The Catholic church doesn't pay their pedophiles. Who knew?

Freedomisneverfree

Here’s what my friend just told me

His mom makes like $300 more per year over the limit to qualify for Medicaid

He also said

“Pharmacist runs it through good RX for us. Sometimes it doesn’t save anything at all, sometimes few bucks. Rarely is it big difference. We had social worker come to house to try getting more help and she was useless. Some old people in moms building get like $240 month in food stamps. During pandemic they gave my mom like $160 a month. Now they cut her to $18 a month!!!!”

Again this guy is a big-time Trump supporter.

I also want to add to my situation after my hospital stay I was sent to a nursing home during the coronavirus where I was not allowed to leave my room. So I wasn’t allowed to get the type of rehabilitation I normally would have been able to. Now that is insanity

It more than likely affected my long-term recovery. …. All because of that garbage fake virus, and the bullshit lockdowns that came with it.

I was given a limited amount of time by My insurance company at the hospital and the nursing home.

Just as it’s been posted before John Kramer had it right. The problem is not the government or the people it’s the goddamn health insurance companies.

One cannot be a morally upright Christian, and say it’s totally fine for insurance companies and the pharmacy industry to demand extremely high payments for medicine. It is literally pricing people out of healthcare. That’s unbelievable in the country like America. It’s a straightforward issue. It’s either somebody is on the right side of morality or they’re
not.

I can’t imagine what it’s like to wake up every day, working for these pharmaceutical or health insurance companies, and jacking up the prices of medicine. These are the most evil people in the world. They’re worse than people who engage sin a strong armed robberies of 7-Elevens.

It's not just the insurance companies it's big health big Pharma. Healthcare is too important to leave up to for-profit corporations. If I inherit $20,000 as I expect I'll have to leave the country and get my medicines in Thailand or any other country that has cheap drugs. My one drug costs $2,700 here per month while in Thailand it is 82 cents a day. Lots of stuff like that.

Not the case. I was in the hospital and I was told by my insurance company that I only have x amount of days to be there. I couldn’t even walk when I left the hospital so that’s definitely not the case brother.

And it’s similar for my friend’s mom who was sent home kicked out of the hospital when she was not ready to go.

With all the trillions of dollars we waste on Israel and Ukraine + foreign wars like iraq 2003 …we’ll all that money should be spent on healthcare, so we have the greatest healthcare in the world and the most optimal surgeries available even for poor American citizens. Now that’s common sense and that’s the good moral Christian thing to do.

But it’s these rich, wealthy evil CEOs of insurance companies, government figures and pharmaceutical representatives, who are some of them multimillionaires times over… they convince working class people who are not millionaires that America shouldn’t have free healthcare. They convince fellow Americans to look at poor Americans as leeches who don’t deserve to live. We didn’t have that type of mentality in the 1940s We were more united then.
Your stories are simply not believable. I was hospitalized for nearly three months. They would not let me leave until I was well enough to go to a rehab hospital. The rehab hospital said I would be there 2-3 weeks and my insurance approved. I left in less than 8 days.

Your friends just have worthless insurance.

I think the biggest thing is my friend hast to pay money for his health insurance along with his mom every month are paying for it. So what the hell kind of an insurance company and healthcare industry like we have in America then makes these people pay extra money for pills. What the hell is that all about. Use either paying when they are healthy and then when they get sick, they have to pay even more. It makes no sense just as jigsaw brought up in the film saw 6

If only Trump could have done something about it, like he promised. Is that a man that deserves a vote in ‘24? :dunno:
john mccain was the 1 vote he needed....you know you love mccain before you called him a racist pos you big fucking phony.....gd dickless girl

Freedomisneverfree

Here’s what my friend just told me

His mom makes like $300 more per year over the limit to qualify for Medicaid

He also said

“Pharmacist runs it through good RX for us. Sometimes it doesn’t save anything at all, sometimes few bucks. Rarely is it big difference. We had social worker come to house to try getting more help and she was useless. Some old people in moms building get like $240 month in food stamps. During pandemic they gave my mom like $160 a month. Now they cut her to $18 a month!!!!”

Again this guy is a big-time Trump supporter.
What is the prescription. Run it through this

Forum List

Back