HBO Max: The Last Of Us

The only one pretending is you, trying to cover for your hate.

Would you be any less upset at seeing a dog being prepared to be eaten for dinner than seeing a pile of maggots?

Both are programed into you as bad things. Neither are bad as far as nature is concerned.

Homosexuality is bad as a desire when it comes to the ability to procreate a species.

Sex between opposites is supposed to be encouraged to continue a species, anything else is detrimental.

So the latest Hollywood woke bullshit episode had a White Christian group as the bad guys that eat people. The head White Christian Male tried to rape the poor lead teen chick. Who would have thunk it?

This is just after an episode that had the teen chick kissing another chick and it so happen the other chick was a Negro.

Wokeness gone wild.

The use of Christians as a bad guy is a cowards way out trope. It's actually worse than the others.

So far the bad guys have been white Christian cannbibals and a white woman karen on steroids.

That's just lazy.

So the latest Hollywood woke bullshit episode had a White Christian group as the bad guys that eat people. The head White Christian Male tried to rape the poor lead teen chick. Who would have thunk it?

This is just after an episode that had the teen chick kissing another chick and it so happen the other chick was a Negro.

Wokeness gone wild.
So two lonely gay guys falling in love is woke.
White Christian group being bad is woke.
White Christian guy trying to rape a teen chick is woke.
Two teens kissing is woke.
And kissing a black chick is woke.
Of course the commie commune, is more woke. I guess you missed that one

In another thread we learn that poor illegal immigrants being mistreated is also woke
as is Muslims being beaten by thugs and accosted of being a terrorists and black prisoners being executed.

It's just a wokey world conservatives live in.

The use of Christians as a bad guy is a cowards way out trope. It's actually worse than the others.

So far the bad guys have been white Christian cannbibals and a white woman karen on steroids.

That's just lazy.
So it's ok to use atheists and Muslims as bad guy but not Christians.

You do not find two women kissing to be fucking gross, yet two men doing so is due to your homophobia.
No. It is not necessarily homophobia. I'm sure many gays will tell you watching heteros have sex also grosses them out.

I am not afraid of gays, which is the literal definition of homophobia. I fully support equal rights for gays. I just don't want to see them swapping spit or having sex. It's a huge turnoff.

And it seems like every recent program has to have gays in it, probably far more than their actual demographic.

Which is fine. I suppose the pendulum will need to swing that way for a while to even things out.

Homosexuality is bad as a desire when it comes to the ability to procreate a species.

Sex between opposites is supposed to be encouraged to continue a species, anything else is detrimental.

This will blow your tiny little mind, but there is more to sex than just procreation.

So two lonely gay guys falling in love is woke.
White Christian group being bad is woke.
White Christian guy trying to rape a teen chick is woke.
Two teens kissing is woke.
And kissing a black chick is woke.
Of course the commie commune, is more woke. I guess you missed that one

In another thread we learn that poor illegal immigrants being mistreated is also woke
as is Muslims being beaten by thugs and accosted of being a terrorists and black prisoners being executed.

It's just a wokey world conservatives live in.
The commune doesn't bother me. Living together in small groups and working together like humans have been doing for thousands of years. It works on a tribal level but hardly on a national level.

I also suspect that there were no welfare queens in the group. Everybody has to pull their own weight. Unlike today with all the dumbass Democrat voting ghetto welfare shitheads infecting our country.

That's just lazy.
That is typical Limousine Libtard Hollywood stupidity at work.

This will blow your tiny little mind, but there is more to sex than just procreation.

Not biologically. This isn't a moral judgement, it's a biological fact.

There is a difference between tolerating homosexuality and saying it is equal to heterosexuality. It simply isn't for sexual organisms.

Well, yes even biologically sex is for more than just making babies.

No it isn't.

Pissing can be used to write your name in the snow, but it's only true purpose is to expel waste products.

All the extra fun stuff that comes with sex is just incentivizing procreating.

No it isn't.

Pissing can be used to write your name in the snow, but it's only true purpose is to expel waste products.

All the extra fun stuff that comes with sex is just incentivizing procreating.

If that were the case humans would stop doing it once they no longer want to procreate.

No. It is not necessarily homophobia. I'm sure many gays will tell you watching heteros have sex also grosses them out.

I am not afraid of gays, which is the literal definition of homophobia. I fully support equal rights for gays. I just don't want to see them swapping spit or having sex. It's a huge turnoff.

And it seems like every recent program has to have gays in it, probably far more than their actual demographic.

Which is fine. I suppose the pendulum will need to swing that way for a while to even things out.
I ask a couple of gay friends of mine about being grossed out by watching hetro sex. Both said no. They found it interesting but in a different ways than heterosexuals. A study shows that lesbians are much more likely to be aroused by heterosexual sex than gay men.

One thing to keep in mind is that homosexuality or heterosexuality's is not an all or none situation with many people. Some men marry women have satisfactory sex lives and kids and decide later in life that they preferred men. The same occurs with women.

It's a characteristic of most humans to want everything to be black of white, gay or straight, good or bad, liberal or conservative. It makes life so much more simple (and boring). But the fact is most things in life fall in the gray area and that includes sex. I think this is why people a century ago hated interracial marriage. Such a marriage would produce some kids that didn't fit the mold. They were neither black nor white. How would they know if a Negro that is mostly white sat on a white only toilet. It was down right perplexing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back