The Grammies...WTF?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
A middle aged guy with pasties on his nipples and a bunch of devil worshipers prancing around? Aging pop star Madonna dressed like a guy with a weird hair style mumbles something about rebels. They don't even try to be relevant anymore.

A middle aged guy with pasties on his nipples and a bunch of devil worshipers prancing around? Aging pop star Madonna dressed like a guy with a weird hair style mumbles something about rebels. They don't even try to be relevant anymore.

The Left has been taken over by at best: the mentally ill, to at worse, the possessed, debauched and evil. We are under siege.

And half the GOP are either in on it or clueless and worthless.

https://s3.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20180710&t=2&i=1281668195&w=1200&r=LYNXMPEE691Y7

I miss the days when Alison Krauss would clean house. She had two nominations the other night, but the wins went to the less talented which is how it has been for over a decade now. Alison's last Grammy award triumph was in early 2012 for her album named Paper Airplane.

God bless you and the angel always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1994)

I guess the producers thought they would challenge the norms of society but it came across as mean and depressing.

After the 50's and 60' when there was real talent at the Grammys such as Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Henry Mancini, Johnny Mercer, Andre Previn, The Kingston Trio, Ray Charles, Miles Davis, The Beetles, Tony Bennett, Stan Getz, Herb Alpert & the Tijuana, etc. things went slowly downhill in pop music. The tone quality and pitch of the music has been compressing for the last 60 years and it has gotten louder, a lot louder and many of the songs have become almost unintelligible. Where once the visual presentation was secondary to the music, today it just as important and sometimes more important with outrageous costumes, lighting, and acrobatics blended into an enhanced sound system that changes the music to an extent that it would be almost unrecognizable without it.

This seem to be what people call great music today. Thankfully we still have other forms of music such as jazz, classical, and country and western where we have real musicians performing real music that does not need electronic music processors.

Last edited:
The strange appearance of former pop-star Madonna dressed like a man and mumbling about rebels was an indication that the Grammies have morphed into politics.

I saw the video of Madonna 2.0 and I can't make heads or tails WTF she was talking about, and I don't think anyone else did either.
She looks horrendous. Like a lizard. Not even human.

This is one of the last photos of her prior to surgery.
She was a VERY attractive older gal. Beautiful

mad.jpg

Now she looks like someone knocking on your door in the movie "Purge"

pur.jpg

Forum List

Back