Hawaii Health Dept Unable To Come Up With Obama's Birth Records For AZ Sec Of State

Sheriff Joe is a washed up publicity pimp.
His office has over 250 child molestation and sex crime cases that were not investigated properly or not at all and he is under fire for his incompetence.
This is the side show circus.

Obama already did that by releasing a long form birth certificate that was not half typed nor half hand written. Fukino's interview was 2 weeks before he released it. I guess the White House crew didn't read what Fukino stated to the reporter.
Republicans clearly don’t want to win the election this year.

And they’ll get there wish, thanks to the above.

Can you prove Dr. Fukino was lying?
Obama already did that by releasing a long form birth certificate that was not half typed nor half hand written. Fukino's interview was 2 weeks before he released it. I guess the White House crew didn't read what Fukino stated to the reporter.

But I thought Sheriff Joe said the birth certificate Obama released was a fake? If you believe that, then how can you use the certificate Obama released as proof that Dr. Fukino was lying?

That's the gist. We need to see the microfilms of Obama's vital records as Sheriff Arpaio stated. What Fukino said that exists in the records conflicts with what Obama released. I believe that is why Hawaii is stonewalling and not responding to Ken Bennetts legal request per Hawaii statutes. They are in a bind.

If a constituent of one state asks for a copy of someone's birth certificate from another state should the other state comply? If the other state does not comply what does that mean?

Why Obama Touted Foreign Birth

5/20/12 By Jay Haug

Well it turns out that the person who has been touting President Barack Obama's foreign roots all this time has been none other than...Barack Obama himself. Sure, the record in words was left by his publicist back in 1991 when Obama's brief booklet was published. But is there any doubt Obama was totally aware of the, ahem, mistake? The question is why did Obama tout a foreign birth back then? Several reasons.

First, since the 1960's, lefty academics have thought it cool and avant garde to claim any non-white, non-American heritage. When I lived in New England, a woman who attended Columbia long before Barack Obama told me that as a white woman, dating a black man and being seen walking down the street in New York City with one, was considered a status symbol. We know from Obama's writings that as a college student he wanted to embrace his black heritage and move away from his preppy Punahou School background. What better way to do it than to claim Kenyan birth?

Read more: Blog: Why Obama Touted Foreign Birth

Obama's daddy reminds me of Bo Diddley...

I have a question
If a document is presented and is questionable what recourse does a state have to verify the questionable document?

I have a question
If a document is presented and is questionable what recourse does a state have to verify the questionable document?

First of all you have to have a certified forensic documents examiner testify that the document is questionable and possibly a forgery.
And in every single birther case to date NO such expert has ever appeared to testify that the document is questionable.
Why? Because it is not questionable as it is a legit certified copy.
Fact reb. I shit you not. The entire birther movement is a fraud built on selling T shirts, bumper stickers and such. Orly Taitz is a joke and makes 2 million a year losing every case.
And get this. She lost the case here with NO opposition.
The birthers have lost numerous cases with no opposition.
That is like showing up for a football game and the other team forgot the date and you fumble the ball 3 times in your end zone for a safety for the other team and you lose 6 - 0.
reb, there is no questionable document. It is all a con for cash and/or publicity.

Why Obama Touted Foreign Birth

5/20/12 By Jay Haug

Well it turns out that the person who has been touting President Barack Obama's foreign roots all this time has been none other than...Barack Obama himself. Sure, the record in words was left by his publicist back in 1991 when Obama's brief booklet was published. But is there any doubt Obama was totally aware of the, ahem, mistake? The question is why did Obama tout a foreign birth back then? Several reasons.

First, since the 1960's, lefty academics have thought it cool and avant garde to claim any non-white, non-American heritage. When I lived in New England, a woman who attended Columbia long before Barack Obama told me that as a white woman, dating a black man and being seen walking down the street in New York City with one, was considered a status symbol. We know from Obama's writings that as a college student he wanted to embrace his black heritage and move away from his preppy Punahou School background. What better way to do it than to claim Kenyan birth?

Read more: Blog: Why Obama Touted Foreign Birth

Obama's daddy reminds me of Bo Diddley...

So he continues to lieabout himself? No surprise.

SO... the other thread on this topic that linked the exact same story wasn't good enough for you?

Duplicate thread alert.

Love it...

Sure, Ken Bennett says he’s the man in charge of deciding whether President Obama is eligible to be on Arizona’s ballot in November, but the response from people in Hawaii’s government has been: Prove it. In essence, they’re giving Bennett a taste of his own medicine, making him jump through a series of hoops to prove he has the legal authority to investigate the matter, much the same way the birthers have made Hawaii prove time and time again that the president is indeed a natural born citizen of the United States.

Wait, how's this:

Breaking News:

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett, stymied in his efforts to force Hawaii to provide a Birth Certificate that he would find "acceptable", declares war between the State of Arizona and the State of Hawaii.

When asked how he planned to attack the islands Hawaii without a navy, Bennett replied, "We don't need a navy, we're gonna organize us a militia and go on over there and kick some foreign Hawaiian ass!"

As yet there has been no reply from Hawaii...

. “Hello Jill. I just left you a brief voice mail message,” Arizona Deputy Secretary of State Jim Drake wrote in an email to a Hawaii attorney on May 1. “I am wondering whether you can give me a ballpark timeframe on our request. As you know, the closer we get to November, the more my phone rings. I believe that having Hawaii’s response on hand might help to quell the inquiries!”

Deputy Attorney General Jill Nagamine’s response? “We need more information to substantiate that you are eligible to receive verification.”

In an interview with the Associated Press late Friday, a spokesman for the Hawaii attorney general said Bennett still has yet to show that he legitimately needs a verification of Hawaii’s birth certificate despite numerous emails back and forth.

Hawaiian smack down

Love it...

Sure, Ken Bennett says he’s the man in charge of deciding whether President Obama is eligible to be on Arizona’s ballot in November, but the response from people in Hawaii’s government has been: Prove it. In essence, they’re giving Bennett a taste of his own medicine, making him jump through a series of hoops to prove he has the legal authority to investigate the matter, much the same way the birthers have made Hawaii prove time and time again that the president is indeed a natural born citizen of the United States.

I listen to the radio show and the station Bennett called in too. The birther talk from the hosts and the callers makes me laugh. It explains why Arizona has a booming defense industry with an abundance of hi-tech jobs and 90% of the people filling those jobs are from another state. That's why I love Arizona, it makes me laugh.

Commenting further, Sec Bennet stated:

"dem damn furener Hawaiians. Dem's all just a bunch o' illegals anyways. Send all their asses back to Mexico, that's what I say!"

Love it...

Birthers and teabaggers....possbily they dumbest things on two legs on this planet. They just keep repeating disproven lies as if somehow they'll magically become fact.....and the politicos just use their dumb asses to get back into office. I wonder what McCain has to say about all of this, or what the GOP will do regarding shuffling dollars towards AZ?

Are Obama's 1961 Birth Announcements Fake?

By Shawn Glasco
10/27/12

What a long, strange journey it has been for the records of Barack Obama's birth.

Couldn't the Obama camp just "release a copy of his birth certificate"?

So asked Jim Geraghty of the National Review on June 9, 2008. Geraghty posed this question in response to an item in Politifact, the Tampa Bay Times fact-checking service, which seemed to dispel internet rumors that Obama's full name was in fact "Barack Hussein Muhammed Obama."

Politifact researchers could find no public record of Obama's with the name "Muhammed" in it. But that was not all they failed to find. They also proved unable "to obtain a copy of Obama's birth certificate," finally conceding that Obama's "campaign would not release it and the state of Hawaii does not make such records public."

---
Read more: Articles: Are Obama's 1961 Birth Announcements Fake?

Forum List

Back