Have you seen this poster?

The charges are substantiated, whitehall, while your claims are not. Move along.

In the book's endnotes, Folkenflik explains that "four former Fox News employees told me of these practices." It's unclear whether these tactics are ongoing.

Sure thing, Fake. That's some real substantiated claims there. The Ol' hear say nonsense. Truly groundbreaking investigative journalism.

:lmao:

Moron.

Award-winning journalist David Folkenflik has been NPR’s media correspondent since 2004. He previously covered media and politics for the Baltimore Sun and edited the 2011 book Page One: Inside The New York Times and the Future of Journalism. He has covered Murdoch and News Corp extensively and has been a frequent commentator on the hacking scandal in both the US and the UK.

Editorial Reviews
From Booklist:

Folkenflik, the media correspondent for NPR, has encountered Murdoch’s world in that capacity and, formerly, when he was with the Baltimore Sun, and he has developed the contacts and style that make this reportage fascinating and credible

:eusa_hand:

The charges are substantiated, whitehall, while your claims are not. Move along.

In the book's endnotes, Folkenflik explains that "four former Fox News employees told me of these practices." It's unclear whether these tactics are ongoing.

Sure thing, Fake. That's some real substantiated claims there. The Ol' hear say nonsense. Truly groundbreaking investigative journalism. :lmao: Moron.

That's your face you are talking to in the mirror, bubby. And for the sake of substantiation, yea, it works, and Whitehall just like you is fail.

You guys are still trying to passs off hearsay as substantiation of a claim? I didn't think people were actually that stupid. Turns out there is a quite a few of you.

Do you know what substantiation is? Maybe that is the problem.

Here, let me help you retards out:

Substantiation

sub·stan·ti·ate (sb-stnsh-t)
tr.v. sub·stan·ti·at·ed, sub·stan·ti·at·ing, sub·stan·ti·ates
1. To support with proof or evidence; verify: substantiate an accusation. See Synonyms at confirm.
a. To give material form to; embody.
b. To make firm or solid.
3. To give substance to; make real or actual.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So your proof is hearsay. That's the evidence to suppoort the claim? :lmao:

:lmao: You guys are still trying to passs off hearsay as substantiation of a claim? I didn't think people were actually that stupid. Turns out there is a quite a few of you.

One reporter might be hearsay, four reporters ain't hearsay.

Step along.

:lmao: You guys are still trying to passs off hearsay as substantiation of a claim? I didn't think people were actually that stupid. Turns out there is a quite a few of you.

One reporter might be hearsay, four reporters ain't hearsay.

Step along.

Folkenflik explains that "four former Fox News employees told me of these practices."

You should seek help Rdean..I mean, Fake.

Forum List

Back