Have you seen this poster?

Barb

Carpe Scrotum
Apr 2, 2009
in a house.
fox-sockpuppet.jpg

Fox News Reportedly Used Fake Commenter Accounts To Rebut Critical Blog Posts | Blog | Media Matters for America

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Murdochs-World-Last-Media-Empires/dp/161039089X]Murdoch's World: The Last of the Old Media Empires: David Folkenflik: 9781610390897: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

» Dealing with the Fox News PR machine JIMROMENESKO.COM

"What reporters say about Briganti
“I think you should charge us all therapist rates to listen to our Irena stories,” one reporter emailed after I tweeted that I was looking for anecdotes about the PR woman.

Another reporter responded to the email address I posted on Twitter: “I will admit that even as I send this, a tiny, tiny part of me wonders if ‘[email protected]’ isn’t some overly obvious front email for her to scoop up a lifetime’s worth of ammunition to destroy all the reporters she always wanted to. I am not ashamed to say I fear her.”

And the camera - shy viper who headed (heads?) PR, Irena Briganti

irena.gif

Oh, I cannot wait to get my hands on this book.

On the blogs, the fight was particularly fierce. Fox PR staffers were expected to counter not just negative and even neutral blog postings but the anti-Fox comments beneath them. One former staffer recalled using twenty different aliases to post pro-Fox rants. Another had one hundred. Several employees had to acquire a cell phone thumb drive to provide a wireless broadband connection that could not be traced back to a Fox News or News Corp account. Another used an AOL dial-up connection, even in the age of widespread broadband access, on the rationale it would be harder to pinpoint its origins. Old laptops were distributed for these cyber operations. Even blogs with minor followings were reviewed to ensure no claim went unchecked.

Fox News Unleashes Horde of Sock Puppets on an Unsuspecting Blogosphere | Mother Jones

Comes out tomorrow.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Murdochs-World-Media-Empires-ebook/dp/B00E257TZS/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=&qid=]Amazon.com: Murdoch's World: The Last of the Old Media Empires eBook: David Folkenflik: Kindle Store[/ame]

Media Matters has expanded. It's stated mission is to monitor (ONLY) conservative speech and now it has expanded to attacking Fox with unsubstantiated charges. How the hell does the admitted left wing propaganda source maintain it's tax exempt status?

The charges are substantiated, whitehall, while your claims are not. Move along.

The charges are substantiated, whitehall, while your claims are not. Move along.

In the book's endnotes, Folkenflik explains that "four former Fox News employees told me of these practices." It's unclear whether these tactics are ongoing.

Sure thing, Fake. That's some real substantiated claims there. The Ol' hear say nonsense. Truly groundbreaking investigative journalism.

:lmao:

Moron.

In the book's endnotes, Folkenflik explains that "four former Fox News employees told me of these practices." It's unclear whether these tactics are ongoing.

Sure thing, Fake. That's some real substantiated claims there. The Ol' hear say nonsense. Truly groundbreaking investigative journalism.

Moron.

Typical Fox Echo Chamber Angry Listener response.

Attachments

• $hssevil.jpg
    $hssevil.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 119

Moron.

i dont listen or watch fox news, dullard. But the claims aren't substantiated. That's hearsay and it's about as good in investigation as a rumor.

Congrats on taking it seriously. You're definitely fit for Media Matters consumption.

Moron.

i dont listen or watch fox news, dullard. But the claims aren't substantiated. That's hearsay and it's about as good in investigation as a rumor.

Congrats on taking it seriously. You're definitely fit for Media Matters consumption.

Aww. Did somebody hurt your ittow tater peelings?

/hands over Kleenex® box

/hands over Kleenex® box

No. But i'll take your post for what it is - a lack of an intelligent retort. No big surprise for a Media Matters stooge.

Last edited:

/hands over Kleenex® box

No. But your post for what it is - a lack of an intelligent retort. No big surprise for a Media Matters stooge.

Uh-huh.

Uh-huh.

Listen, I would love to stay and chat, but there are people out there who actually know how to verbally interact without repeating themselves in a vain effort to score smack points.

In other words, you have nothing. The substantiated claims you thanked Fakey for aren't substantiated. You suck at this. Making you not only fit, but the poster child for Media matters consumption. Run along now. Pick up your copy of that sure to be a hit bias investigative reporting too. I'm sure it's right up your alley.

In other words, you have nothing. The substantiated claims you thanked Fakey for aren't substantiated. You suck at this. Making you not only fit, but the poster child for Media matters consumption. Run along now. Pick up your copy of that sure to be a hit bias investigative reporting too. I'm sure it's right up your alley.

You are stuck on Media Matters.

So tell you what, sport. You being so very boring and all? I shall allow you the last word.

Buh-bye. Bye now! Buh-bye.

/unsub

Kind of like how you're stuck on Fox news? :lmao:

LOLberals fuckin' suck at this debate thing. Terribly.

Zzzzz...... Seems someone needs a tissue....

Forum List

Back