Have you seen the new Huntsman ad?

I saw Morning Joe with Joe Scarredborough screeching like a biatch in heat over The Union's endorsement of Newt.. Ole Leftist Joe thinks Huntsmen is the real conservative. LMAO I love it when liberals try to convince us of who the real conservative is.. Hey Joe, tell ya what.. stop worrying over Newts baggage and worry over that dead intern found in your office.. you know, the one you ended up leaving the House over.. the one you had the affair with.. Talk about baggage?

you wouldn't know a conservative if one beat you upside the head with a copy of the bill of rights.

Joe Scarborough is a "leftist"?
rl]

Ask Mika and all of the leftist trolls on MSLSD.. Old Joe is as liberal as they come.. he sure as hell isn't a conservative as much as you libs like to paint him as one.

Lady GS you are as hopelessly partisan as a person comes.

You are part of the minority in this country.

Why should the majority do what YOU say?

Ask Mika and all of the leftist trolls on MSLSD.. Old Joe is as liberal as they come.. he sure as hell isn't a conservative as much as you libs like to paint him as one.

Who is "Mika"?

Scarborough was part of the Republican Revolution of 1994.

To my knowledge, he's never reversed his positions on the conservative issues he undertook.

Funny how you guys arbitrarily decide who is a true conservative and who is a faker.

It's the lame "no true Scotsman" mentality that makes you guys so funny.

Anyways, we all think he's a douche and don't want him. Don't send him over here. He belongs to you.

I saw Morning Joe with Joe Scarredborough screeching like a biatch in heat over The Union's endorsement of Newt.. Ole Leftist Joe thinks Huntsmen is the real conservative. LMAO I love it when liberals try to convince us of who the real conservative is.. Hey Joe, tell ya what.. stop worrying over Newts baggage and worry over that dead intern found in your office.. you know, the one you ended up leaving the House over.. the one you had the affair with.. Talk about baggage?

you wouldn't know a conservative if one beat you upside the head with a copy of the bill of rights.

Joe Scarborough is a "leftist"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToWcEqQhnIU]Forget it, he's rolling. - YouTube[/ame]

yes, he is.. what happened to Pat Buchanan? doyathink?

Forum List

Back