Biden and the Democrats have a new mascot

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Perhaps you've seen this charming fellow?

He's part of the mob of Joe Biden's guests who beat New York police officers, and was released without bail into Joe Biden's America.

Remember this guy when you vote.

1706810092354.png

OMG a law breaking illegal who jumped our border runs amok committing crimes and assaulting police officers? Then flips America the bird? Why wasn't he picking veggies in the field Dems?

This is 22 y/o Jhoan Boada, one of the illegal aliens released without bail after being charged in the mob beating of two NYPD officers in Times Square over the weekend. He flipped the bird to cameras as he was leaving court today.

Aren't some of the J6 prisoners in jail for years now for doing far less with the Cap. Police?

I'd like to call a few friends who would cut those two fingers of his off and shove them up his ass. Then do other things to Mr. Boada I wouldn't want to put in print.

Maybe a few New Yorkers who still care about their city and still have a pair will welcome Mr. Boada to America the proper way?

I guess the New York courts don't have time for no one except real estate developers who helped build their skyline for the better.

Who knows, maybe the next mob of illegals looking to beat people up will show up at Joe's or Nancy's house and 'splain it to them?

Aren't some of the J6 prisoners in jail for years now for doing far less with the Cap. Police?

I'd like to call a few friends who would cut those two fingers of his off and shove them up his ass. Then do other things to Mr. Boada I wouldn't want to put in print.

Maybe a few New Yorkers who still care about their city and still have a pair will welcome Mr. Boada to America the proper way?

I guess the New York courts don't have time for no one except real estate developers who helped build their skyline for the better.

Who knows, maybe the next mob of illegals looking to beat people up will show up at Joe's or Nancy's house and 'splain it to them?

New York deserves this.

Governor Abbott has 1,000 busses booked for the next few weeks. New York, Chicago, Denver, and Los Angeles.

Forum List

Back