Have you guys survived the Great Government shutdown of 2018?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Just wanted to pop in to do a welfare check. Are you all ok?

I think building a wall is necessary, the number of illegal immigrants was the most startling statistics of many when I heard it first announced in the GOP Primaries. I honestly had no idea how much it impacted the U.S.
It was the first stat, along with the number of factories stolen by China, that really had me listening more closely to Trump during those debate.

He went from a novelty, maybe even suspicions of him being a gimmick; to a guy who was calling out and confronting serious American issues. The Wall addresses this in a permanent manner, this is why I believe some are so adamantly against it.

I think building a wall is necessary, the number of illegal immigrants was the most startling statistics of many when I heard it first announced in the GOP Primaries. I honestly had no idea how much it impacted the U.S.
It was the first stat, along with the number of factories stolen by China, that really had me listening more closely to Trump during those debate.

He went from a novelty, maybe even suspicions of him being a gimmick; to a guy who was calling out and confronting serious American issues. The Wall addresses this in a permanent manner, this is why I believe some are so adamantly against it.

Policy can be changed. Border enforcement can be changed. Technology can be removed. But a wall isn't going anywhere. That's what scares the hell out of the anti-white party.

Policy can be changed. Border enforcement can be changed. Technology can be removed. But a wall isn't going anywhere. That's what scares the hell out of the anti-white party.
Hey Jose, can I borrow your ladder for a minute? Wall foiled. But you’re right, until it’s torn down in a few years, it’s not going anywhere.

So you admit this is about race?

Is that why Trump wants to deport Vietnamese? Why Ryan is pushing for more Irish (white) immigrants?

Ohh...

And I'm fine.

But 800,000 folks are not getting checks. Christmas is pretty much ruined for them

As for me?

No bonus again this year and the standard 3% raise I have been getting for years

That tax cut sure hasn't helped me any but whatever. I make good money so I'll be fine. Others not so much

Is that why Trump wants to deport Vietnamese? Why Ryan is pushing for more Irish (white) immigrants?

Ohh...

You libtards don't like White people even when you -r- one....

You are so very confused....

You shouldn't be allowed to be in charge of even a single shithouse...

We all know you fluck up something as simple as this with

your twisted demented logic.

Which one?

Which one?

Oh yeah you might be right, the first shutdown might have been in 2018 as well. I suppose the title should be "The Greatest Government shutdown of 2018!"

Which one?

Oh yeah you might be right, the first shutdown might have been in 2018 as well. I suppose the title should be "The Greatest Government shutdown of 2018!"

This is the 3rd shutdown of 2018...Another record set by Trump. Proving once again Trump cannot negotiate his way out of a paper bag

Didn’t realize we were shutdown, of course I never realize it as for most Americans it has no impact, just the government workers who once it is settled get their back pay.

Ohh...

It’s sad but that is all the wall has ever been about. Fear and hate. Otherwise there would be one up in Canada too.

Hey Jose, can I borrow your ladder for a minute? Wall foiled. But you’re right, until it’s torn down in a few years, it’s not going anywhere.
Another anti American speaks from the peanut gallery. Surprising how many idiots will come out and profess their hate for America

Since the Democrats are the ones that refuses to fund some of the useless parts of the government then I am a Democrat now. Solidarity Brother! Lets show that mean ole Orange Man that we really don't need such a bloated government. Right on!

And I'm fine.

But 800,000 folks are not getting checks. Christmas is pretty much ruined for them

As for me?

No bonus again this year and the standard 3% raise I have been getting for years

That tax cut sure hasn't helped me any but whatever. I make good money so I'll be fine. Others not so much

No one will really know if the tax cut helped t

Which one?

I suppose I will survive this one just as long as the VA keeps my notice of disagreement on my VA disability in the stack it's been sitting in for the past couple of years alone. I'd hate to start over because it's been a hassle.

Another anti American speaks from the peanut gallery. Surprising how many idiots will come out and profess their hate for America
Anti-American? Lol stfu, retard. Donate to that cripple’s Gofundme if you want a wall so bad.

Nope... I got up this morning and the first thing I noticed was that the goddamn sun had come up again! You know I'm getting sick of this shit! Just when we had it so we didn't have to see the sun at all along comes Trump with his goddamn government shutdown and screws everything up! Next thing you know the goddamn moon will be showing up in the sky and that'll be the final straw for me boy!

Jo

Didn’t realize we were shutdown, of course I never realize it as for most Americans it has no impact, just the government workers who once it is settled get their back pay.
Some do. Others don't/ But it all gets delayed. What happens when you don't have your mortgage/rent check out on time or a month late?

Nope... I got up this morning and the first thing I noticed was that the goddamn sun had come up again! You know I'm getting sick of this shit! Just when we had it so we didn't have to see the sun at all along comes Trump with his goddamn government shutdown and screws everything up! Next thing you know the goddamn moon will be showing up in the sky and that'll be the final straw for me boy!

Jo
So what you are saying is

"I got mine...fuck em all"

How very Republican

Forum List

Back