Have You Guys Seen The Video of The Gay Guy in Kennesaw GA Coming Out To His Parents?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
This is not usually my topic of interest, but I came across this today and was kinda speechless...

Your thoughts?

That's rough, I feel sorry for the entire family cause it's clearly tearing them all apart.

On the one hand, I am happy that I would not be those parents, on the other I feel for their beliefs - though I question the violent outburst of the one. It is sad that families say things they do not really mean, that they add fuel to disagreements, and that they hurt each other with the things they say; though unfortunately it does happen sometimes, especially in times of emotional turmoil.

For the young man, I think he needs to be more understanding of his families faith and yes, even their despise, and for the family, I think they need to be more understanding of their sons feelings/choice/decision even if they do despise and disagree with it. It is his their right to feel as they do, just as much as it is his right to feel as he does.

Still it's a shame and I do hope they all get away from each other for a while and come to their own personal grips on the moral dilemma they each have and ultimately are able to remain 'family' even if they disagree with each other.

Thoughts? This kid came in armed with a video camera. His only interest was getting his Youtube on.

do you feel like a peeping tom? peeking in people's windows?

how weird to the point of creepy

How you find this ok for this boy to video his parents then put them on the internet and for what?

Is nothing freaking sacred to a homosexual ? Everything is about THEM? But they want us to stay out of their lives and bedrooms

the other thread on this is just as sick

Last edited:
How you find this ok for this boy to video his parents then put them on the internet and for what?

Is nothing freaking scared to a homosexual ? Everything is about THEM? But they want us to stay out of their lives and bedrooms

Says the bitch who condones violence against homosexuals.

Is nothing freaking scared to a homosexual ? Everything is about THEM? But they want us to stay out of their lives and bedrooms

Says the bitch who condones violence against homosexuals.

Naaa, but I would condone it for such a nasty person like you

When my oldest boy was about 14 he got really pissed at me and we had a conversation. He said:

Him: "Dad! I'm not Gay!"
Me: "Uh, what?
Him: "Mom says you thought I was Gay!"
Me: "No I didn't. I SAID I'm glad he's NOT Gay."
Him: "Well, I like Girls but I don't want a girl friend right now!"
Me: "Well that's just fine. You know, when a Man looks at his son and imagines all the things he could be and do in life, being Gay isn't one of them. In fact, "Gay" doesn't make the Top 100 list of what I want for you."

Attention Gay lovers: Being disappointed that yer kid is Gay is Normal. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back