Have you ever had a moment in your life where...

If this is the kind of shit that occupies kid's minds these days, we're all in big trouble.

Some school uniforms are worth fighting against

before.jpg

Ah school uniforms, the big political issue for a 12 year old... If the USA was a totalitarian state there would be much more pressing issues.

I'm an adult and I'm not even in high school, so I don't know why you think I am.

I dont think your in high school. I think youre much younger.

Okay but Ill actually try and talk about the issue. Why are you so passionately adverse to school uniforms? Lets do a cost benefit analysis. School uniforms could potentially reduce apperance related distractions helping students focus on learning and/or eliminate any noticeable economic discrepancies in apperance (if everyones wearing the same polo style shirt). However, there are the obvious freedom of speech/expression violations and it robs students of individuality.

How do you feel about school dress codes that prohibit revealing or overly baggy clothes?

Ah school uniforms, the big political issue for a 12 year old... If the USA was a totalitarian state there would be much more pressing issues.

I'm an adult and I'm not even in high school, so I don't know why you think I am.

If you're not in high school, it's because you're not old enough. No way on this planet that anyone with an IQ over 20 is gonna believe you're a grown up. Sorry, even the dumbasses here aren't that stupid.

I'm done with high school, my cute little female friend.

School uniforms could potentially reduce apperance related distractions helping students focus on learning and/or eliminate any noticeable economic discrepancies in apperance (if everyones wearing the same polo style shirt).

naughty-School-Girl.jpg

So this won't distract anyone right?

Have you ever had a moment in your life where you felt so strongly about something, that you were willing to die and to kill in the name of what you believe in? I ask this because I was thinking, if America ever became a totalitarian state and school uniforms happened in American public schools, that I would do whatever it takes to make things right (prevent school uniforms from happening in America). Have you ever had a moment like this?

Are you saying you would fight a war over uniforms in school?

yes

Okay but Ill actually try and talk about the issue. Why are you so passionately adverse to school uniforms? Lets do a cost benefit analysis. School uniforms could potentially reduce apperance related distractions helping students focus on learning and/or eliminate any noticeable economic discrepancies in apperance (if everyones wearing the same polo style shirt). However, there are the obvious freedom of speech/expression violations and it robs students of individuality.

How do you feel about school dress codes that prohibit revealing or overly baggy clothes?

All teens are opposed to school uniforms. I got the idea to post this topic because a teen on another forum is from England and he was complaining. And everyone agreed with him that school uniforms are evil.

Have you ever had a moment in your life where you felt so strongly about something, that you were willing to die and to kill in the name of what you believe in? I ask this because I was thinking, if America ever became a totalitarian state and school uniforms happened in American public schools, that I would do whatever it takes to make things right (prevent school uniforms from happening in America). Have you ever had a moment like this?

yes

Wow.:eek:

Kill and die over school uniforms????

Now that is just so extreme as to be stupit.

A moment to kill and die for?
I guess I have been lucky, but there were some times in Nam I would die and almost did to protect my men. I did kill a lot in Nam though. I had no choice, err well I could have gone to leavenworth for refusing to enter the army or to go into combat I suppose...
Looking back it might have been the smartest choice.

I would kill and die to protect my family or innocent children, if my country was actually invaded, , my life, etc but that is about it. Never to protect/protest some stinking dress code. That is just psycho.

Last edited:

yes

All teens are opposed to school uniforms. I got the idea to post this topic because a teen on another forum is from England and he was complaining. And everyone agreed with him that school uniforms are evil.

This doesn't add up. You would kill and die over an issue that somebody else posted on another board that was apparently the rage?

I don't buy it. I would ask you why you would die over uniforms but I don't think I will be satisfied with the answer.

Could you post a picture of yourself in a school uniform so we know what we are dying for?

Could you post a picture of yourself in a school uniform so we know what we are dying for?

My high school didn't have school uniforms. And it still doesn't.

Good lord!!

The looney bin is missing an inmate.

are you fucking with us? Would you truly look a man or woman in the eye and pull the trigger of fucking school uniforms?

Would you honestly be the one to kill of cloths?

If so, seek a doctor, b/c you're out of your fucking mind.

She messaged me her pic on the DL.

48ea4cac300bd3.62577383frogview-gallery.jpg

Forum List

Back