Have you ever had a moment in your life where...

Pax Romana

Rookie
Nov 23, 2010
Have you ever had a moment in your life where you felt so strongly about something, that you were willing to die and to kill in the name of what you believe in? I ask this because I was thinking, if America ever became a totalitarian state and school uniforms happened in American public schools, that I would do whatever it takes to make things right (prevent school uniforms from happening in America). Have you ever had a moment like this?

images

• Banned
I wouldn't kill anyone now. Or ever in the future. But I did think about it for a second. Thinking "if America became a totalitarian state, I would rebel" and if necessary become a martyr.

Have you ever had a moment in your life where you felt so strongly about something, that you were willing to die and to kill in the name of what you believe in? I ask this because I was thinking, if America ever became a totalitarian state and school uniforms happened in American public schools, that I would do whatever it takes to make things right (prevent school uniforms from happening in America). Have you ever had a moment like this?

Reading your threads makes me feel like this.

Last edited:
Uhm, while I would not fight and/or die for your right to not wear a school uniform...

I would however pile bodies up like cord wood if any group actually attempted an American dictatorship.

As we used to say in the Navy

"Kill a commie for your mommie."

I guess it would depend on the school uniform. If it was a sexy plaid short skirt with a low cut blouse, I would not have a problem with it

76_1.JPG

Last edited:
  • Banned
Ah school uniforms, the big political issue for a 12 year old... If the USA was a totalitarian state there would be much more pressing issues.

I'm an adult and I'm not even in high school, so I don't know why you think I am.

Reading your threads makes me feel like this.

Me too!

Let me be the first to say you look fetching in that skimpy little garb you have on....

Ah school uniforms, the big political issue for a 12 year old... If the USA was a totalitarian state there would be much more pressing issues.

I'm an adult and I'm not even in high school, so I don't know why you think I am.

If you're not in high school, it's because you're not old enough. No way on this planet that anyone with an IQ over 20 is gonna believe you're a grown up. Sorry, even the dumbasses here aren't that stupid.

LOL.

If that's the issue that finally sets a person off, I recommend a psych eval.

Are you saying you would fight a war over uniforms in school?

Let me be the first to say you look fetching in that skimpy little garb you have on....

Check out her profile pic

:clap2::eusa_drool:

Are you saying you would fight a war over uniforms in school?

Death before polyester pant suits!!! :splat::rock::banana2::meow::Boom2:

Check out her profile pic

:clap2::eusa_drool:

Not bad.:clap2:

Forum List

Back