Have You Ever Been Cursed?

Kinda what I was gonna say...
I've been cursed at by many but never been cursed as far as I know.
But I have certainly dated some witches in the past.
You know if you’re rich and famous, you can even get the beautiful princesses to kiss a frog on the lips.

Magic.

Last edited:
Do You think you have been cursed by some paranormal spirit before?

It is weird sometimes I think ghosts or some paranormal force or people I don't know have cursed me before !

I have found dead animals outside my house, chickenfeed, an animals skull, an upside down cross with a skeleton. Sometimes I swear I saw a ghostly apparition trying to put a curse on me. One time I swore a ghost was trying to suffocate me in my sleep. I woke up having a hard time breathing and it looked like a ghost's hand was covering my mouth causing me not being able to breath. I found an upside down pentagram outside on the grass in a park I was walking my dog. It looked like the moonlight from the moon was forming this pentagram on the grass. The next morning I went back to the park and the pentagram was gone. I have seen apparitions of witches that looked like ghosts cursing me with spells it looked like.
Got a IPhone?:worthless:

Yes, one guy I was fighting got his blood on me and said he had a disease that eats your bones and that I would 'get' whatever it is. He's melted away by now....:crying:

When I was little I was always crying about being homeless. Usually homeless, hungry and sick. My mom told me that our being homeless was my fault. I was cursed at birth with the Dutchman's curse. To wander forever. At the time I felt really bad for my mom and step-dad having to wander with me. Of course, as an adult I found out that we were homeless because they liked it that way.

We were ALL cursed, when these shitstain skidmarks were born!!!!!

Legion of Doom.jpg

Do You think you have been cursed by some paranormal spirit before?

It is weird sometimes I think ghosts or some paranormal force or people I don't know have cursed me before !

I have found dead animals outside my house, chickenfeed, an animals skull, an upside down cross with a skeleton. Sometimes I swear I saw a ghostly apparition trying to put a curse on me. One time I swore a ghost was trying to suffocate me in my sleep. I woke up having a hard time breathing and it looked like a ghost's hand was covering my mouth causing me not being able to breath. I found an upside down pentagram outside on the grass in a park I was walking my dog. It looked like the moonlight from the moon was forming this pentagram on the grass. The next morning I went back to the park and the pentagram was gone. I have seen apparitions of witches that looked like ghosts cursing me with spells it looked like.
Put the lime in the coconut and drink 'em bof together.

I am cursed with a government that has been infiltrated by marxists and disregards the limits placed upon it by the document it exists upon.

I had a palm reader refuse to read my palm. Does that count?

Forum List

Back