Have You Ever Been Cursed?

ScorpioRising007

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2015
Do You think you have been cursed by some paranormal spirit before?

It is weird sometimes I think ghosts or some paranormal force or people I don't know have cursed me before !

I have found dead animals outside my house, chickenfeed, an animals skull, an upside down cross with a skeleton. Sometimes I swear I saw a ghostly apparition trying to put a curse on me. One time I swore a ghost was trying to suffocate me in my sleep. I woke up having a hard time breathing and it looked like a ghost's hand was covering my mouth causing me not being able to breath. I found an upside down pentagram outside on the grass in a park I was walking my dog. It looked like the moonlight from the moon was forming this pentagram on the grass. The next morning I went back to the park and the pentagram was gone. I have seen apparitions of witches that looked like ghosts cursing me with spells it looked like.

It is weird sometimes I think ghosts or some paranormal force or people I don't know have cursed me before !

I have found dead animals outside my house, chickenfeed, an animals skull, an upside down cross with a skeleton. Sometimes I swear I saw a ghostly apparition trying to put a curse on me. One time I swore a ghost was trying to suffocate me in my sleep. I woke up having a hard time breathing and it looked like a ghost's hand was covering my mouth causing me not being able to breath. I found an upside down pentagram outside on the grass in a park I was walking my dog. It looked like the moonlight from the moon was forming this pentagram on the grass. The next morning I went back to the park and the pentagram was gone. I have seen apparitions of witches that looked like ghosts cursing me with spells it looked like.
gqNVgXT5IxYx31Pxppy-UcPVn09C4eGAJ_3HyaPKT2Y.jpg

I had a convict tell me that he had his mom put a curse on me after I corrected him for some minor breach of the unit rules.

Mom showed-up on visiting day a couple of days later and I asked her how that curse was going that her son said she was going to put on me.

She went off, took the stuff she had brought him back to her car, and visited him long enough to read him the riot act and then left.

The officer working the visiting room said when he walked in she did not even give him a chance to sit down before she laid into him and just left him standing there.

The convict came up to the gate half in tears and said he was sorry. He was good as gold around me afterwards.

No - but try and start to write some books - some people really make money out of it, via people and readers like you.

Stop smoking crack before bed. That should take care of it.

Forum List

Back