have you ever been arrested?

Have you ever been arrested and/ or jailed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of my best friends is a felon. He's a great guy who would never hurt a fly.

The war on drugs is stupid.

No, and I agree on the "war on drugs". Has not put in a dent in alcohol consumption in the US.

This is the third prison I've been in that allows nearly round-the-clock Internet access and dessert after supper.

I'm livin' the dream.

Without naming names and thereby turning this into a thread of flames, I think this thread proves that there are a lot of frick'n snitches on this board.

Don't hate the player: hate the game.

I'm a "Community Organizer". In my field, you're nobody until you've been arrested at a few protests.

Not to mention what may or may not have happened during my teenage years.

Not convicted, but merely arrested?

I started this in The Lounge because I don't want it to turn into a flame thread. But I won't be the slightest bit surprised if it does.

Nope. Have received an official police warning though, when I was 15.

I've never even had a parking ticket.

When o used to park at places that frequently gave out tickets, like down the shore, I would look for a car that already had a ticket on it, take it off and put it on my car. that way they thought they got me already

So you're the asshole that got me triple fined. The police gave a second ticket thinking it had not been ticketed yet. Then not paying the first ticket because it was removed so I didn't know about until it doubled.

When o used to park at places that frequently gave out tickets, like down the shore, I would look for a car that already had a ticket on it, take it off and put it on my car. that way they thought they got me already

So you're the asshole that got me triple fined. The police gave a second ticket thinking it had not been ticketed yet. Then not paying the first ticket because it was removed so I didn't know about until it doubled.

:rofl:

Twice, first time 11 years ago I spent the night in jail. The second time five years ago I was read my rights and let go, as I was in the hospital. I guess they didn't want to take a person with my injuries to jail.

I was arrested in September, 1959, in the Ocean Plaza Ballroom at Myrtle Beach, SC, for (believe it or not) "Dirty Dancing" and telling the hag who told us to stop to "Go to hell and leave us alone!" I was stationed at Camp LeJeune at the time and my girlfriend was visiting from Brooklyn. We were doing what was known as the Brooklyn Grind, which was considered obscene by those people back then.

I was handcuffed and we were taken to the police station where I was issued a summons for Disorderly Conduct and ended up paying a $100 fine (which was a lot of money back then).

Once, when I was 16. But it wasn't really an arrest. They went through the motions to make my mom happy, then after she left the station, they put me in the back of a police car and drove me to a friends house to spend the night. Ma thought I was in jail.

I was using that ticket for about two years until I got a little too faded to be passable

Forum List

Back