DJT to get final review

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Oops. Handwritten notes in the margins on a fraud filled document submitted in court today.

McConney was handed People's Exhibit 3054, a draft of Trump's net-worth statement for 2014. He was asked to look at his own scribbled note, "DJT TO GET FINAL REVIEW," which he'd written in thin blue ink on the draft's first page.

1700620962961.png

tRump going down...

Oops. Handwritten notes in the margins on a fraud filled document submitted in court today.

View attachment 862087

tRump going down...

What you poor little commies don't seem to understand, is banks as fiduciaries to their shareholders have a responsibility to perform their own due diligence. Which they obviously did, because not one bank lost a single penny on the loans they made to Trump. No victim, no fraud.

Last edited:
What you poor little commies don't seem to understand, is banks as fiduciaries to their shareholders have a responsibility to perform their own due diligence. Which they obviously did, because not one bank lost a single penny on the loans they made to Trump. No victim, no fraud.

The law, facts have no standing in a Dem WITCH HUNT proceeding.

What bribes? What was VP Biden bribed to do by the Chinese?

If you don't know the answer then why'd you make up the lie, and post it?
It was not my post, can you not keep things straight. Like I said, you need to just sit back a read what the grown ups post so that you can learn something.

Just because you are ignorant does not make everyone else a liar.

commies3.jpg

Have Trump's lawyers made that arguement in court?

I haven't seen it.

If not, they are guilty of malpractice.

Or they are not legally sound arguments to people who know what they are doing.

While your sitting on the pot honing your legal expertise by reading opinion sites on right wing pro Trump media outlets, you should scribble down a plan of defense and shoot Trump a message. He loves all trumpers so I'm sure he will respond.

Or they are not legally sound arguments to people who know what they are doing.

While your sitting on the pot honing your legal expertise by reading opinion sites on right wing pro Trump media outlets, you should scribble down a plan of defense and shoot Trump a message. He loves all trumpers so I'm sure he will respond.

It's obvious you have no clue what fraud is. Carry on.

Forum List

Back