Have Democrats waged a war on whiteness…why not just make it official?

In this case it’s more about your fake claims about what the intent was.

If you were a thinking kinda guy (which you clearly are not), it would dawn on you that maybe there was no such “intent” — which is evidenced by the lack of any effort. Not even one gun.
Some rioters who merely got sweeped up in the drama received slaps on the wrist for illegally entering the Capitol and the ones who made plans and stashed weapons were charged with that. Your claims the people are being treated unfairly are just that, claims.

Some rioters who merely got sweeped up in the drama received slaps on the wrist for illegally entering the Capitol and the ones who made plans and stashed weapons were charged with that. Your claims the people are being treated unfairly are just that, claims.
Zzzz

Wrong.

Anyone with eyes to see saw some criminal behaviors that day. And when it comes to just the physical assaults alone, many of the folks on the conservative side have no reservations n condemning it to that extent. Properly obtained convictions and legally consistent and appropriate sentences for those folks is not a problem in my view.

Nonetheless, lots of people have been treated unfairly. And that wasn’t even the topic of conversation before you just tried (so inartfully) to change the subject.

But you’re excused. It’s plain that you can’t engage in an argument on the level.

Wow, this thread definitely turned over the rock to expose the white supremacists wriggling in the sunlight.

That is probably the one good thing trump has done. Expose how many of these vile people exist, and who they are.

They hire people solely for their dark skin, they celebrate ‘fewer whites’ or ‘greater diversity’ every chance they get…..they talk relentlessly of white supremacy and systemic racism, they insist on a change in demography by way of passive invasion…They throw ‘no white people allowed’ parties…..But but but….Republicans are divisive….right?

I think they have made it official. The DemoKKKrat mayor of Boston had a "no whites allowed" Christmas party funded by tax dollars. That's an official endorsement of segregation that the DemoKKKrat party and their supporters have no problem with.

Biden has to pretend that he hates "whites' because he assumes most blacks hate whites and he worked really hard on that with his "former black voters" who have now turned against him and are voting for Trump :)

The parasite weighs in. Proof of the subversive nature of the Democrat. A slimy, ungrateful creature who is a leech on society and eventually kills its host. The parasite cares little of History and where he crawled out of the mud to become prominent on the backs of others. Thank you for making us aware.
That's why blacks are turning to communism. It's a natural for a parasitic.

Who says it's being treated like another 9/11? Certainly not me or anyone I know. :dunno: Is this a magaturd talking point?
Those were the talking points from the J6 committee. You are being dishonest and disingenuous. The only two things you are capable of, you mediocre troll.

I think they have made it official. The DemoKKKrat mayor of Boston had a "no whites allowed" Christmas party funded by tax dollars. That's an official endorsement of segregation that the DemoKKKrat party and their supporters have no problem with.
And whites should embrace segregation.

Forum List

Back