Have Democrats waged a war on whiteness…why not just make it official?

😄

Who the fuck thinks American food is superior to anyone else? What even is American food? Black American soul food sure but that ain't you.
American food? No. White food. McDonald's is in countries with more than a rudimentary civilization.

She's a communists. You think communists are great Americans. You must be a member of the party.

Nazis are better than democrats.
To you racists shes a communist. To us who oppose your racism, she is a great American and a Hall of Fame freedom fighter.

Awww.... poor soft white Bingos. :itsok:

Baker said he was not personally insulted by the decision.

"I don't really get offended too easily," he said. "To offend me, you're going to have to do much more than not invite me to a party."

Black City Councilor Brian Worrell held a different opinion and defended the invitation, suggesting the holiday party was merely a way to represent "all kinds of special groups" in the Boston government.

"We make space and spaces for all kinds of specific groups in the city and city government. This is no different, and the Elected Officials of Color has been around for more than a decade," Worrell said in a statement.
The parasite weighs in. Proof of the subversive nature of the Democrat. A slimy, ungrateful creature who is a leech on society and eventually kills its host. The parasite cares little of History and where he crawled out of the mud to become prominent on the backs of others. Thank you for making us aware.

Sttop conflating racist with whiteness. There is no war on whiteness. There is one on racism by a subculture in the white community that practices it.
Which White Community is practicing racism? My brother wants to know

American food? No. White food. McDonald's is in countries with more than a rudimentary civilization.
Jamaica is so rudimentary that whites spend millions vacationing there. Jamaican food is awesome. Give me jerk chicken, curried goat, rice, peas and fried plantain any time over a Big Mac and cold french fies.

The parasite weighs in. Proof of the subversive nature of the Democrat. A slimy, ungrateful creature who is a leech on society and eventually kills its host. The parasite cares little of History and where he crawled out of the mud to become prominent on the backs of others. Thank you for making us aware.
😄

If you were anyone's better, boy, you wouldn't find yourself in this predicament.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Yep, the perfect desccription of what the white male has done. Walter Rodney perfectly described white parasitic activity in his book "How Europe Underdeveloped Africa".

There is no war on whiteness...Unless racism is considered whiteness.
She was a long time member of Communist Party USA .
What the fuck does that mean to you?
Nothing. Because the Democratic and Republican parties weren't doing shit for blacks and what blacks were facing was fascism.

Yep, the perfect desccription of what the white male has done. Walter Rodney perfectly described white parasitic activity in his book "How Europe Underdeveloped Africa".
Sounds like you are plagiarizing me. Are you a parasite?

The parasite should be thanking me. "It's a matter of intelligence". Where did your laughter Emoji go dumbass?
Who cares what you think people should be doing for you soft ass fail whites? 😄 You have to settle for imagining since you can't compel like the more accomplished whites that came before you.

Who cares what you think people should be doing for you soft ass fail whites? 😄 You have to settle for imagining since you can't compel like the more accomplished whites that came before you.
I told you what was going to happen parasite. Are you prepared? "It's a matter of intelligence".

I wonder what Jerk Chicken would post about if it wasn’t a racist and if it had a real brain? :dunno:

Forum List

Back