Have Democrats waged a war on whiteness…why not just make it official?

Awww.... poor soft white Bingos. :itsok:

Baker said he was not personally insulted by the decision.

"I don't really get offended too easily," he said. "To offend me, you're going to have to do much more than not invite me to a party."

Black City Councilor Brian Worrell held a different opinion and defended the invitation, suggesting the holiday party was merely a way to represent "all kinds of special groups" in the Boston government.

"We make space and spaces for all kinds of specific groups in the city and city government. This is no different, and the Elected Officials of Color has been around for more than a decade," Worrell said in a statement.
When do you think whites will start burning down cities?

Then why is it being treated like another 9/11? Idiot.
Because it's your intent, not your capabilities that you are held to account or do you think we should just let incompetent bank robbers go if all they get is a dye pack to the face?

I wonder what Jerk Chicken would post about if it wasn’t a racist and if it had a real brain? :dunno:
He would actually have to make some intelligent points, probably Beyond him. All he can think about is the color of someone's skin. Typical

Can't use your words? I get it. I too would find it hard to explain why we should let criminals go just because they're incompetent. Isn't that the best case scenario with regards to criminals?
You do when they burn down a Wendy's.

Is white the new minority?

Not until they become an actual minority, and are faced with housing discrimination, higher unemployment figures than other races, lower average incomes than other races, and a shorter life expectancy than non-whites, no representation in government or corporate leadership.

Until that time, white people are just whining that they can't jump to the head of the line for everything all of the time.

Because it's your intent, not your capabilities that you are held to account or do you think we should just let incompetent bank robbers go if all they get is a dye pack to the face?
In this case it’s more about your fake claims about what the intent was.

If you were a thinking kinda guy (which you clearly are not), it would dawn on you that maybe there was no such “intent” — which is evidenced by the lack of any effort. Not even one gun.

Forum List

Back