'Hatred Towards Conservative Women is Last Acceptable Misogyny in U.S.'

Really?? So are you going to claim that Trig...Willow etc became a celeb on theri own then? Because the nastynesshas not been not just aimed at Bristol. Also care to explain the nastyness that came from your side prior to DWTS? You do know it was heaped on them before that...right? Sorry...you lose.

Bristol aso got nearly 1/4 million from a non profit to promote NON teen pregnancy.
She got out on the circuit before dancing with the Starz.
Making 1/4 mill off of her getting pregnant? Or capitolizing on her mothers fame?

So?? This automatically gives you and others the right to call her nasty names and attack her looks, body, sexuality etc??
....More-recently considered Palin political-attributes.

Mosh_6139.JPG

"Let you girls out, for some air, Sarah!!!!"

Last edited:
EASY!

Laura:

Is Laura Bush going to hell? Is Laura Bush going to hell? - SFGate

The Dissing of Laura Bush: Opinion: The Dissing of Laura Bush - WSJ.com

Michelle:

Stupids "inspired" by Michelle Obama: BBC News - Students 'inspired' by Michelle Obama

Michelle Obama Travels in Style: Michelle Obama travels in style - The Washington Post

The first lady visited a DC middle school as part of her Let's Move! campaign and did some moves of her own
Michelle Obama - Salon.com

It's so damn obvious, but I doubt it will permeate your unwillingness to see anything but your own bias.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You've got two opinion pieces compared to news pieces. Try again big fella. While you're out there casting about...have a listen to the things Limpbaugh says about Michelle...

Oh you mean news pieces about Laura where they claimed she killed somebody?

Excuse me, if it is more difficult to get news pieces for Laura from three years ago, as compared to Michelle today?

Give me a break!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Find the news piece, otherwise you are blowing smoke. Someone was killed in an accident that Laura Bush was involved in were they not? Is that was this news piece (that you can't find) talked about?

Laura Bush was not treated any differently by the "media" (which apparently includes opinion pieces, blogs and pundits) than Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton or on and on...have been treated, period.

Can you imagine what a hey day the cons would have made if Mrs Obama had done this?

Do you guys even remember how you have treated Hilary and pelosi ?

Boxer and Di Fi?

Amy Carter when she was but a child?

Chelsea?

You never seen to mind women being treated like crap unless its some right wing woman.

Excuse me, but I was 14, when Carter was elected. I didn't say a thing about Amy or Chelsea.

As for Hillary, Boxer, Pelosi and the rest, the things we said about them WERE SELF DEFENSE.

You might recall what they were doing to US.

Like Pelosi claiming we were carrying "swastikas" (which the dumb woman couldn't even pronounce right) and that we had to pass the bill into law to "know what was in it."

Yeah, we just aren't allowed to say a word to that.

I don't recall anyone call her a slut. We called her dangerously stupid, and that's ACCURATE!

You are a fucking retard.

Very intelligent response... as usual.

what is left of the republican party is the people who refuse facts and embrace lies.

They hate history and try to rewrite it, they hate sceince and try to demean the experts, they hate higher education and try to demean it and they will embrace any idot hwo lies in what they see as their favor.

We are not dealing weith honest people here.

Honest people accept facts and adjust their opinions to accomodate them.

These people put party over country at every turn.

Funny, I seem to remember a recent thread about how ugly black women are. Hmmm, maybe it was only racist?

Oh... you mean the posts where people here were claiming Condolezza Rice looked like a man? Yes...I saw those too.
C'mon....c'mon.....MOST "conservatives" question the sexual-preference o' someone (her age) who isn't married!!!

I'm sure Anachronism is puzzled by such a "conservative"-woman's odd-choices.​

You never seen to mind women being treated like crap unless its some right wing woman.

Different animals, TM....

women: Traditional, Conservative females.

Women: Feminists

woMen: Female Supremicists.

The individuals you mentioned all fall into one of the latter two groups, which should not even be spoken of like they are meaningful human beings. They are, in fact, abominations not worthy of being compared to the first group.

You're a real piece of work.

Women are only acceptable if they're conservative women? gtfoh

What America has painfully learned since former Alaska governor Sarah Palin was first announced as John McCain's running mate in 2008 is that it is completely acceptable for media members to mercilessly attack a woman in print or on television and radio if she is a conservative.

In reality, not only is it condoned, it's applauded.

You can even win awards for doing so - just ask Katie Couric.

Tantaros on Schultz-Ingraham Affair: 'Hatred Towards Conservative Women is Last Acceptable Misogyny in U.S.' | NewsBusters.org

That's funny.

I thought the Last Acceptable Misogyny in the U.S. was Republican attacks on Planned Parenthood.

Considering the fact that the main victim of Abortion in China is FEMALES, and that half those aborted in the US are FEMALES, how does that help your case?

Are you suggesting that all woman are for abortion?

I invoke Soujouner Truth in saying, "I had all my kids, and ain't I a woman?"

Good Grief! :cuckoo:

Really?? So are you going to claim that Trig...Willow etc became a celeb on theri own then? Because the nastynesshas not been not just aimed at Bristol. Also care to explain the nastyness that came from your side prior to DWTS? You do know it was heaped on them before that...right? Sorry...you lose.

Bristol aso got nearly 1/4 million from a non profit to promote NON teen pregnancy.
She got out on the circuit before dancing with the Starz.
Making 1/4 mill off of her getting pregnant? Or capitolizing on her mothers fame?
What did Trig Palin do to deserve the treatment he's gotten?
I don't think he had a whole-lotta-choice in the matter.....

palin+trig.JPG

You've got two opinion pieces compared to news pieces. Try again big fella. While you're out there casting about...have a listen to the things Limpbaugh says about Michelle...

Oh you mean news pieces about Laura where they claimed she killed somebody?

Excuse me, if it is more difficult to get news pieces for Laura from three years ago, as compared to Michelle today?

Give me a break!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Find the news piece, otherwise you are blowing smoke. Someone was killed in an accident that Laura Bush was involved in were they not? Is that was this news piece (that you can't find) talked about?

Laura Bush was not treated any differently by the "media" (which apparently includes opinion pieces, blogs and pundits) than Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton or on and on...have been treated, period.

The articles are no longer available since this is over 3 to eight years old AND YOU KNOW IT.

I can only provide this as evidence.

snopes.com: Laura Bush Car Accident

But then again, you haven't provided otherwise.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I STILL find it interesting that no hypocritically dishonest liberal will address how women who confronted Bubba during his admin, were treated.

It reveals a lot, and shows they KNOW there was a difference in how those women were treated.

The individuals you mentioned all fall into one of the latter two groups, which should not even be spoken of like they are meaningful human beings. They are, in fact, abominations not worthy of being compared to the first group.

How is this any different then the typical liberal mindet...where only liberal women are acceptable?

Do you guys even remember how you have treated Hilary and pelosi ?

Boxer and Di Fi?

Amy Carter when she was but a child?

Chelsea?

Excuse me, but I was 14, when Carter was elected. I didn't say a thing about Amy or Chelsea.

As for Hillary, Boxer, Pelosi and the rest, the things we said about them WERE SELF DEFENSE.

You might recall what they were doing to US.

Like Pelosi claiming we were carrying "swastikas" (which the dumb woman couldn't even pronounce right) and that we had to pass the bill into law to "know what was in it."

Yeah, we just aren't allowed to say a word to that.

I don't recall anyone call her a slut. We called her dangerously stupid, and that's ACCURATE!

You are a fucking retard.

I think we see the "retard" if that is the only "intelligent" thing you can say to refute.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How is this any different then the typical liberal mindet...where only liberal women are acceptable?

I'm not on here reading the posts of liberals saying "you're not acceptable, woman, because you're conservative!"

When I read it, I'll address it.

What America has painfully learned since former Alaska governor Sarah Palin was first announced as John McCain's running mate in 2008 is that it is completely acceptable for media members to mercilessly attack a woman in print or on television and radio if she is a conservative.

In reality, not only is it condoned, it's applauded.

You can even win awards for doing so - just ask Katie Couric.

Tantaros on Schultz-Ingraham Affair: 'Hatred Towards Conservative Women is Last Acceptable Misogyny in U.S.' | NewsBusters.org

Sarah Palin is ridiculed because she is ridiculous and was unable to answer the simplest questions about her own running mate's positions. Don't even try.

On the other hand, I took notice of Nikki Haley's ascension in South Carolina. If she wanted to run for President, I would wager she would have an Obama like presence in the field of old white guys.

It may be too soon but I seem to remember a 1 term senator parlaying his lack of experience into a white house bid in 08; how'd that work out?

Her problem is that her views are the generic GOP pablum. Still, she has that "it" factor right now

Now once the children become celebs on their own they are free game.
The Bush twins have not pursued this angle however one Palin child has.
And she dances like a horse.

Really?? So are you going to claim that Trig...Willow etc became a celeb on their own then? Because the nastyness has not been not just aimed at Bristol. Also care to explain the nastyness that came from your side prior to DWTS? You do know it was heaped on them before that...right? Sorry...you lose.

your side? Larry Flint isn't on anyone's side unless it's tasteless smut.
Oh.....you must be referring-to.....

handjob.gif

Forum List

Back