Another clumsy moment for Obama...

For the right wing, every one of Obama's "moments" are clumsy, Fascist and will lead to the downfall of the universe. Get over it.

For the right wing, every one of Obama's "moments" are clumsy, Fascist and will lead to the downfall of the universe. Get over it.

Yeah..and sometimes you are just as bad as the idiots that post this crap.

And this little post proves it.:lol:

How many threads are we up to about this?

I think it's around 5... maybe 6. Boring, is it not?
Cali, This may have been covered before, but think of it this way. If the news media ignored an event which is in line with a preceding similar event involving the same person or people, would you not think the news media to be derelict in their duty to report the news?
I started this thread because I thought it important enough to place it here based on the importance the news media placed on the story.
More importantly this latest event shows a pattern that IMO is worthy of presentation for discussion.

Last edited:
How many threads are we up to about this?

Cali, This may have been covered before, but think of it this way. If the news media ignored an event which is in line with a preceding similar event involving the same person or people, would you not think the news media to be derelict in their duty to report the news?
I started this thread because I thought it important enough to place it here based on the importance the news media placed on the story.
More importantly this latest event shows a pattern that IMO is worthy of presentation for discussion.

So you felt the need to start your own thread, about a topic that's been talked to death about, because of it's "importance"?

It's "important" to you that the band started playing during Obama's toast?

What is "important" about that? How does that affect you at all?

So you felt the need to start your own thread, about a topic that's been talked to death about, because of it's "importance"?

Ahh. An excuse.
Your side hammered Bush on his perceived lack of intelligence in certain situations. You chuckled and guffawed. You claimed Pres Bush is an idiot and all other things.
Obama has latched on to a pattern of protocol faux pas. It gets reported and discussed on forums such as this and you lefties have a cow.
Guess what? Too bad.
And yes. You're God Damned right it's important. President Obama is the leader of the free world. He represents the government and the people of the United States of America. When he screws up, it has a poor reflection on all of us.
When he screws up, it IS news.
This latest incident involving another Obama breach of protocol was reported by the mainstream media. I posted it here for discussion.
You're trying to shoot the messenger because you don't like the story.
Well, that and 50 cents will get you a pay phone call.

Ahh. An excuse.
Your side hammered Bush on his perceived lack of intelligence in certain situations. You chuckled and guffawed. You claimed Pres Bush is an idiot and all other things.
Obama has latched on to a pattern of protocol faux pas. It gets reported and discussed on forums such as this and you lefties have a cow.
So you're gonna stick with the "but mom, he did it first" defense?
Guess what? Too bad.
Down boy!
And yes. You're God Damned right it's important. President Obama is the leader of the free world. He represents the government and the people of the United States of America. When he screws up, it has a poor reflection on all of us.
When he screws up, it IS news.
How did Obama "screw up"? The band started playing in the middle of his toast, not the other way around.
This latest incident involving another Obama breach of protocol was reported by the mainstream media. I posted it here for discussion.
There are at least 3 or 4 other threads on this topic, it's been beaten to death. You're a day late and a dollar short.
How have I tried to "shoot the messenger"?
Or a pack of Skittles.

Someone pass this leftist some kleenex before he snots up the place with his incessant whining! DingleBarry makes an ass of himself no matter where he goes whether he's bowing before other Leaders or embarrassing the Queen of England. He's a fuckin loser.

What was important to me is the fact that when the band started playing, Obama kept talking. The look he got from the Queen was priceless.

What was important to me is the fact that when the band started playing, Obama kept talking. The look he got from the Queen was priceless.

I doubt he could hear the band from the stage, but that's not the point.

The bandleader starting the band before Obama finished his toast is a breach of protocol on their part, not on Obama's.

I doubt he could hear the band from the stage, but that's not the point.

The bandleader starting the band before Obama finished his toast is a breach of protocol on their part, not on Obama's.

:lame2: Wow.. the lengths you lefties will go to in order to carry water for DingleBarry.. Now it's the band's fault that Hussein is a fuckin dummy.. :lol:

Ahh. An excuse.

Down boy!

How did Obama "screw up"? The band started playing in the middle of his toast, not the other way around.

There are at least 3 or 4 other threads on this topic, it's been beaten to death. You're a day late and a dollar short.
Or a pack of Skittles.
I don't care if there's 537 threads on this issue. Perhaps that is the problem. Obama gets himself in these situations so often , the media reports on it and we discuss it.
You're just pissed off because it places The Obamamessiah in a bad light.
You'll just have to endure.

Ahh. An excuse.

Down boy!

Or a pack of Skittles.
I don't care if there's 537 threads on this issue. Perhaps that is the problem. Obama gets himself in these situations so often , the media reports on it and we discuss it.
You're just pissed off because it places The Obamamessiah in a bad light.
You'll just have to endure.

You know, eventually you guys will have to realize that just because we don't buy into every nonsense crackpot attempt to bash Obama, we don't think he's the Messiah.

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, and it's pretty unlikely that I'll vote for him in 2012. Your thesis is invalid.

That doesn't change the fact that the bandleader started playing during his speech, not the other way around.

Forum List

Back