Hate The Tea Party For What they Say Or Love Them For What They're Doing To The GOP?

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
I guess for most the Tea Party is a love or hate kind of thing. They're a bunch of uneducated, racist hicks but they sure have the GOP by the sack!!

Even as Republicans preach the need for solidarity, divisions between the tea party and the GOP establishment are clear at a national conservative summit.

Heck, even the crowd doesn't know who to cheer for....

The former Mississippi governor drew a standing ovation for his lecture, but the same crowd spent the afternoon cheering a parade of archconservatives eschewing the calls for pragmatism.

I love the following quote....

"We're under attack from within our own coalition," said David Bossie, leader of the conservative group Citizens United. "This is a recipe for a crippled conservatism, a losing movement and a failing country."

It's a familiar conundrum for Republicans.

They sure love invoking Reagan, don't they???

"Reagan compromised on everything," Barbour said

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2014/05/barbour_faces_off_with_tea_par.html

As a freedom loving right wing conservative asshole I say "FUCK THE GOP".

Meet the new boss, just the same as the old boss. It's just too bad the movement is over.

Last edited:
rhino3.jpg

The TeaPs have forced the mainstream to realize to think is not a sin.

Other than a very, very few noteworthy primaries.victories (e.g., Dan Patrick over David Dewhurst in Tx for the GOP Lt Gov nomination), the GOP, as predicted, smashed to TP's candidates.

Step one, accomplished.

Step two, now we can encourage Boehner to pass a comprehensive immigration reform bill this June in Congress.

Step three, continue the marginalization of the neo-cons.

Step four, continue the de-emphasis on social con issues, abortion and marriage equality.

The "Tea Party" isn't really anything. I feel no emotion towards it, one way or another.

It's just another now-meaningless political signifier. It means something different to everyone who's ever spoken the words.

Without the tea party to drag Republicans, kicking and screaming, back from the brink of merging with the Marxist wing of The Democrat Party it would have already happened.

It still might but the chances are reduced.

Without the tea party to drag Republicans, kicking and screaming, back from the brink of merging with the Marxist wing of The Democrat Party it would have already happened. It still might but the chances are reduced.

Since none of that is real, you are going to be OK, Henry. :lol:

Last edited:
Without the tea party to drag Republicans, kicking and screaming, back from the brink of merging with the Marxist wing of The Democrat Party it would have already happened. It still might but the chances are reduced.

Since none of that is real, you are going to OK, Henry. :lol:

We are deeply indebted for your contribution of the Democrat Loyalist perspective.

Since none of that is real, you are going to be OK, Henry. :lol:
Neither are YOU, Starkey...YOU are nothing but BAD DATA on my computer.

Get it asswipe?

Post a link so I can criticize you for your source please.

Done. Sorry for the oversight. So now you can critisize the source

Excellent, thank you.

Typical right-wing propaganda bullshit.

but what about the quotes?

What about them? "Reagan Reagan Reagan, I love America, house divided, WHO WILL WIN LOL BETTER VIEW MORE ADS TO FIND OUT!" Typical sensationalist, buzzword-filled filth.

Forum List

Back