Tea party for president

Baer

Rookie
May 25, 2014
To have a successful tea party run for president, you need some one with new ideas that are good for this country. This person should put God first and allow his Christian beliefs guide him in bringing this country back to what it once was.
There are several issues that need to be addressed. First of all, the govt subsidies oil companies, and they are the most profitable companies in the world, and gas prices are way to high. I think the subsidies should be cut off and earned by the gas companies. They could earn them by investing in refineries and oil drilling, creating jobs, and producing enough gas to bring the price down to under$1.00/gal. This would be good for our country, it would creat jobs, reduce inflation, and be the biggest boost in our economy.
This is just my opinion. We need someone who thinks like this to turn this country around. If you agree with this keep watching, I have many other opinions that I think would make a difference. It's not things that would be good for me as much as it would be good for the nation. Ways to reduce expense on tax payers and make things better for every one, not just the ones in charge.

Baer

As I said there are several issues that need addressing. Let's just take a look at the justice system. People go to jail, get out and go back. While they are there they get what ever they want, a gym, library, only work if they want to, and do what ever they want. They have more protection then the guards that watch them. This is just ridiculous .
I think that every one in jail should get a debit card with their picture on it. No one can use it unless it has their picture on it. They should work just like people that are not in jail. They should get paid, and from their pay, they should pay taxes, pay room and board, and pay restitution to who they wronged. They should not be allowed to get out of jail until all restitution is paid. Then what they have left on their debit card, they have to manage, if they want to go to gym, they pay for it, if they don't have money, they don't go. If they don't have money for lunch or supper, they get a sandwich and glass of water. If they want to watch tv, they pay for it. They must learn there is no free ride. Then when they get out, maybe they will stay out. This would save the tax payers tons on money over the long haul.
Then you have death row. I think they should be given two years to provide evidence as to why they shouldn't be put to death, and if they can't, take them to the county where they committed the crime and hang them in public. This will immediately drop the crime rate and save tax payers tons of money. This is better then what they did to get on death row.
This cost tax payers a fortune and until severe changes are made, it is only gonna continue to cost more and more. When it cost more then the working people can pay, then what do you do. We do something now, drop the crime rate, rehabilitate, yes teach them if they don't work, they don't get paid and they don't get anything.
This is what we need to turn this country around. At least one step. There are other issues, I will explain later.

Forum List

Back