Hate Rising: White supremacy's rise in the U.S.

Actually he was in the early 70s when he was sued for housing discrimination.

Yes, at the same time tens of millions of property owners were being sued at the same time. They were caught between a rock and a hard place. A landlord who rented to blacks was certain to have white tenants move out and the landlord would have a difficult time renting the property. It was not imagination or myth that neighborhoods went down in value if a black moved into the neighborhood. It took time and patience to overcome those prejudices.

You can make all the excuses you like. Why when the black moves in Jack moves out, come to stay Jack moves away. Ain't we all people how the hell can a color be no good to a neighborhood.

You're too young to know.

Actually I am old enough to know.

That sounded about as stupid as you do.

No, it didn't. It was quite brilliant, and you are lying, because you can't refute anything I said.

ANd you are too dishonest and cowardly to admit it.
No it was no where near brilliant. As a matter of fact I have known for a long time you are intellectually shipwrecked. Youre always saying something dumb which is why I cant possibly take you seriously. Your retarded ass is whining about a program that benefits whites more than Blacks but you are calling it discrimination against whites? :laugh:

Your inability to understand, is not a reflection on my intellect.
Your intellect is a reflection on how mind numbed you are. You keep claiming a program that benefits whites is discriminatory against whites. What kind of moron would say something like that? :rolleyes:

Someone who is aware that some white and blacks could be discriminated in favor of, by the same program(s) and blacks could fail to build on their benefits as well as white women.

That fact that you are too stupid to understand this simple concept, demonstrates one reason that might happen...

Why was AA created genuis and which President did the most to implement it. Let's see if you are an idiot or if you are as smart as you think you are.

I'm not neutral on corruption nor hate. Both are reprehensible.

The current administration. IMO are their own worst enemies. As evidenced by their scandals, greed, and immortality

It's hilarious how you extreme, right wing, undercover bigots villified the last president, yet worship the dirty crook that is in office now.

And the lefties pulls the race card, what a surprise.

Your admission that the shit you have posted is nothing but shit, is accepted.

THe fact remains. The claim of a rise in white supremacy is unsupported panic mongering, race baiting shit.

The only "race card" that exists is in small, misinformed little minds.

The same low functioning intellect that does not read the news, but denies it's validity, and cannot produce anything to refute it. You have no "facts" and could not produce one by accident.

You lefties are the ones making the claim.

And you are the ones that can't produce any facts to produce it.

I

Im not a "leftie" you wingnut. You were given more than ample sources who all report the same trend that is happening. I did not make them up.

And your only response was to label the media "race baiting assholes".

And that is not a credible rebuttal.

Actually it is a stupid statement.

NO, my response was to point out the holes in your chain of logic.

A rise in antisemitism could be the result of other factors than a rise in white supremacy.

Your assumption otherwise, is a big freaking hole in your argument, and that fact that the media is spouting the same assumptions, so as to have an excuse shows what type of people they are.

My pointing out they are race baiting assholes is not the REASON, I don't believe their flawed logic,

but the result of them using flawed logic to rationalize their vile smears of good people.

I've pointed this out to you many times in this thread.

Your pretense that you don't know this, looks really bad on you.

I would seriously question myself if I "looked good" to a person whose only "logic" when given information is to dismiss the source as not credible, then proceed to offer NO source that supports their denial.

As far as "vile smears of good people"(more of your overused Trumpspeak), they are smearing no one.

All that they did was to REPORT the news, and when they mentioned actual names, they sure as hell were not referring to any "good people"...unless your definition of "good"is the opposite of what good really is.

Now, if the media is "spouting assumptions" you have certainly not proven that they are.

All that you have done right up until now is INSIST that what has been put before you is not true, but you have not proven anything, except that you are absurd enough to argue without a point or even any sense.

Of course I don't, since I am not the one defending racist behavior.

Then surely you are not attempting to defend failed former President Barach Hussein Obama.

ObamaMarxistProfessors-1_1-Th.jpg

He doesn't need defending, you trying to label Pres. Obama as a racist is comical at best.

Revealing only your own racism.

Best-of-Jeremiah-Wrights-Sermons- (Obama's former racist pastor)

Jeremiah Wright - Hillary Clinton ain't never been called....

Days after the 9/11/2001 act of war
Is Rev.Wright right? New Obama Song. Terrorism.

Rev. Jeremiah Wright Anti-Israel comments

Rev. Jeremiah Wright says "Jews" are keeping him from President Obama

President Barack Hussein Obama’s church, Trinity United Church of Christ teaching the “The Black Value System” (Racist? Try replacing the word white, for every place the word black appears)
The Black Value System - Trinity United Church of Christ

Rev. Wright; God Damn America – Long Version
Rev. Wright; God Damn America - Long Version - Obama Preacher Rant

Is that the same Rev Wright that volunteered to serve during the Vietnam War when the so-called Patriots were getting deferments.

Military service does not give you a pass on being an antisemitic anti-American piece of shit.

No, it didn't. It was quite brilliant, and you are lying, because you can't refute anything I said.

ANd you are too dishonest and cowardly to admit it.
No it was no where near brilliant. As a matter of fact I have known for a long time you are intellectually shipwrecked. Youre always saying something dumb which is why I cant possibly take you seriously. Your retarded ass is whining about a program that benefits whites more than Blacks but you are calling it discrimination against whites? :laugh:

Your intellect is a reflection on how mind numbed you are. You keep claiming a program that benefits whites is discriminatory against whites. What kind of moron would say something like that? :rolleyes:

Someone who is aware that some white and blacks could be discriminated in favor of, by the same program(s) and blacks could fail to build on their benefits as well as white women.

That fact that you are too stupid to understand this simple concept, demonstrates one reason that might happen...

Why was AA created genuis and which President did the most to implement it. Let's see if you are an idiot or if you are as smart as you think you are.

AA was created to discriminate in favor of blacks to make up for past discrimination AGAINST them.

At the time it was created, blacks were a small minority of the nation, and discriminating against a much larger majority was seen as something that would not cause too much individual suffering for the discriminated against whites.

I'm not sure which particular president you would give "credit" on this. I imagine a lot would depend on how you counted it.

I know Nixon did some of the earliest incarnations of this.

YOur point?

AA was created to discriminate in favor of blacks to make up for past discrimination AGAINST them.

At the time it was created, blacks were a small minority of the nation, and discriminating against a much larger majority was seen as something that would not cause too much individual suffering for the discriminated against whites.

I'm not sure which particular president you would give "credit" on this. I imagine a lot would depend on how you counted it.

YOur point?
You fucking idiot. AA was made up to rectify the centuries of headstarts the white race had. To provide a level playing field in which whites such as yourself cant compete obviously. You cant find anywhere in the law where it claims to discriminate against whites or help specifically Blacks.

YOur point?

YOur point?

You don't know WTF you're talking about. Affirmative Action was created to make it UNLAWFUL to discriminate. And Kennedy first signed it into law, not Nixon.

You are attempting to rewrite history to support your "poor, maligned, angry white male" psychosis.

In the United States, affirmative action was first created by Executive Order 10925, signed by President John F. Kennedy in 1961. It required that government employers "not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, or national origin." It also required that government employees "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin.”

President Johnson extended affirmative action in 1965, affirming the federal Government's commitment to promote equal employment opportunities. Affirmative action was extended to women by Executive Order 11375 in 1967, by adding the class of "sex" to the list of protected categories. Other sources of affirmative action law include the nondiscrimination mandates of the Civil Rights Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and other laws protecting groups like veterans.

And the lefties pulls the race card, what a surprise.

Your admission that the shit you have posted is nothing but shit, is accepted.

THe fact remains. The claim of a rise in white supremacy is unsupported panic mongering, race baiting shit.

The only "race card" that exists is in small, misinformed little minds.

The same low functioning intellect that does not read the news, but denies it's validity, and cannot produce anything to refute it. You have no "facts" and could not produce one by accident.

You lefties are the ones making the claim.

And you are the ones that can't produce any facts to produce it.

I

Im not a "leftie" you wingnut. You were given more than ample sources who all report the same trend that is happening. I did not make them up.

And your only response was to label the media "race baiting assholes".

And that is not a credible rebuttal.

Actually it is a stupid statement.

NO, my response was to point out the holes in your chain of logic.

A rise in antisemitism could be the result of other factors than a rise in white supremacy.

Your assumption otherwise, is a big freaking hole in your argument, and that fact that the media is spouting the same assumptions, so as to have an excuse shows what type of people they are.

My pointing out they are race baiting assholes is not the REASON, I don't believe their flawed logic,

but the result of them using flawed logic to rationalize their vile smears of good people.

I've pointed this out to you many times in this thread.

Your pretense that you don't know this, looks really bad on you.

I would seriously question myself if I "looked good" to a person whose only "logic" when given information is to dismiss the source as not credible, then proceed to offer NO source that supports their denial.

As far as "vile smears of good people"(more of your overused Trumpspeak), they are smearing no one.

All that they did was to REPORT the news, and when they mentioned actual names, they sure as hell were not referring to any "good people"...unless your definition of "good"is the opposite of what good really is.

Now, if the media is "spouting assumptions" you have certainly not proven that they are.

All that you have done right up until now is INSIST that what has been put before you is not true, but you have not proven anything, except that you are absurd enough to argue without a point or even any sense.

The sources you have cited, do not show any breakdown as to who is committing the antisemitic activity.

YOu and all the articles you linked to, just assume that it must be white supremacists.

It in on you lefties to make the case to support your conclusion and you have not even come close to doing that.

Really, you have not even tried.

Of course I don't, since I am not the one defending racist behavior.

Then surely you are not attempting to defend failed former President Barach Hussein Obama.

He doesn't need defending, you trying to label Pres. Obama as a racist is comical at best.

President Barack Hussein Obama’s church, Trinity United Church of Christ teaching the “The Black Value System” (Racist? Try replacing the word white, for every place the word black appears)

Is that the same Rev Wright that volunteered to serve during the Vietnam War when the so-called Patriots were getting deferments.

Military service does not give you a pass on being an antisemitic anti-American piece of shit.

I have more respect for a man who volunteers for war at a time when his country is treating him like a 3rd class citizen as compared to a man who has a silver spoon in his mouth and hides when his country calls.

YOur point?

Your first sentence shows it's no since in talking to a fool. Have a nice day.

I have more respect for a man who volunteers for war at a time when his country is treating him like a 3rd class citizen as compared to a man who has a silver spoon in his mouth and hides when his country calls.

Sure you do.

He is still an antisemitic, anti-American piece of shit.

Sure you do.

What does that make a coward who hid.

Sure you do.

Rev Wright being an antisemitic anti-American piece of shit, does not make anyone else anything.

It does reflect badly on Obama who choose to raise his daughters in that hater's church.

Sure you do.

Rev Wright being an antisemitic anti-American piece of shit, does not make anyone else anything.

It does reflect badly on Obama who choose to raise his daughters in that hater's church.

That's the rightwing hypocrisy flowing like a mighty stream. You will attack a man that served, but turn a blind eye to a coward.

Sure you do.

That's the rightwing hypocrisy flowing like a mighty stream. You will attack a man that served, but turn a blind eye to a coward.

I'm not attacking him FOR his service. I'm attacking him for what he did with his life long after his service.

Military service does not give you a pass, and I'm not aware of any Republicans ever saying it did.

I thought you despised the Vietnam War and all it stood for. I didn't seek a deferment, I volunteered too, so what?

That's right! The racist, antisemite Rev. Jerimiah Wright, about whom the failed former President Barack Hussein Obama said was like a member of their family. Obama chose the church of Rev. Wright after being advised to do so by his political handlers and the Democrat leadership in Chicago.

The Rev. Wright, who traveled with another racist, bigot, and anti-semite Minister Louis Farrakhan to meet with Muammar Kadaffi in Libya. Impressive!

Yes, at the same time tens of millions of property owners were being sued at the same time. They were caught between a rock and a hard place. A landlord who rented to blacks was certain to have white tenants move out and the landlord would have a difficult time renting the property. It was not imagination or myth that neighborhoods went down in value if a black moved into the neighborhood. It took time and patience to overcome those prejudices.

You can make all the excuses you like. Why when the black moves in Jack moves out, come to stay Jack moves away. Ain't we all people how the hell can a color be no good to a neighborhood.

Old enough to know, you could be 16. I have been a Realtor since March 1974. I lived through it all. I think I know it a bit better than you.

Sure you do.

Then you're talking about tens of millions of Americans. Undoubtedly many of your own friends, or their parents.

Old enough to know, you could be 16. I have been a Realtor since March 1974. I lived through it all. I think I know it a bit better than you.

That is the problem you are thinking.

Sure you do.

Then you're talking about tens of millions of Americans. Undoubtedly many of your own friends, or their parents.

Yep and probably many of your friends and parents as well.

Forum List

Back