Hate Rising: White supremacy's rise in the U.S.

Trumpleshitskin has simply made it ok to be openly racist, so it's not necessarily such a big increase as it is that they are now more visible.

So painfully typical of my Progressive good friends. With nothing else, they throw down the RACE CARD! :D

Racist-S.png

Actually he was in the early 70s when he was sued for housing discrimination.

Yes, at the same time tens of millions of property owners were being sued at the same time. They were caught between a rock and a hard place. A landlord who rented to blacks was certain to have white tenants move out and the landlord would have a difficult time renting the property. It was not imagination or myth that neighborhoods went down in value if a black moved into the neighborhood. It took time and patience to overcome those prejudices.

Yes, at the same time tens of millions of property owners were being sued at the same time. They were caught between a rock and a hard place. A landlord who rented to blacks was certain to have white tenants move out and the landlord would have a difficult time renting the property. It was not imagination or myth that neighborhoods went down in value if a black moved into the neighborhood. It took time and patience to overcome those prejudices.

You can make all the excuses you like. Why when the black moves in Jack moves out, come to stay Jack moves away. Ain't we all people how the hell can a color be no good to a neighborhood.

It's more of a last gasp than anything else.

Funny how on the one hand, the Left blame Whites for everything saying they own and control it all and are responsible for all the problems, then in the very next breath later claim they are over the hill and about to go under any second!

Of course I don't, since I am not the one defending racist behavior.

Then surely you are not attempting to defend failed former President Barach Hussein Obama.

ObamaMarxistProfessors-1_1-Th.jpg

He doesn't need defending, you trying to label Pres. Obama as a racist is comical at best.

Revealing only your own racism.

Best-of-Jeremiah-Wrights-Sermons- (Obama's former racist pastor)

Jeremiah Wright - Hillary Clinton ain't never been called....

Days after the 9/11/2001 act of war
Is Rev.Wright right? New Obama Song. Terrorism.

Rev. Jeremiah Wright Anti-Israel comments

Rev. Jeremiah Wright says "Jews" are keeping him from President Obama

President Barack Hussein Obama’s church, Trinity United Church of Christ teaching the “The Black Value System” (Racist? Try replacing the word white, for every place the word black appears)
The Black Value System - Trinity United Church of Christ

Rev. Wright; God Damn America – Long Version
Rev. Wright; God Damn America - Long Version - Obama Preacher Rant

I disagree for the simple fact I believe it shows young black folks what they can achieve in this country and for those of us they came along during the 60s and b4 how far this country has actually come.

It would be one thing if President Obama had been a success. He is an abject failure, as is becoming more and more obvious with each passing day.

You can make all the excuses you like. Why when the black moves in Jack moves out, come to stay Jack moves away. Ain't we all people how the hell can a color be no good to a neighborhood.

You're too young to know.

No, it didn't. It was quite brilliant, and you are lying, because you can't refute anything I said.

ANd you are too dishonest and cowardly to admit it.
No it was no where near brilliant. As a matter of fact I have known for a long time you are intellectually shipwrecked. Youre always saying something dumb which is why I cant possibly take you seriously. Your retarded ass is whining about a program that benefits whites more than Blacks but you are calling it discrimination against whites? :laugh:

Your inability to understand, is not a reflection on my intellect.

Most rationale folks understand bullshit and when it comes to your posts I call bullshit

The programs were created to discriminate in favor of blacks. That they had to write it to include other "minorities" is not my fault.

The program was created to end the discrimination that minorities were subjected to and to try to right some of the wrongs of the past.

That white women were better at taking advantage of the discrimination offered to them, then blacks, does not change the fact that the discrimination in favor of blacks is there.

If white women benefit the most from it how is it discrimination against whites.
That is not bullshit. You are only pretending to not understand, for reasons, I don't care about.

You are spewing more and more of it. :bsflag:

Women are counted as a minority, and sometimes benefit from discrimination in their favor TOO.

This does not change the fact that blacks benefit from discrimination in their favor TOO.

Your attempt to pretend to be too stupid to understand this, is failing. Change tack. Perhaps accuse me of racism and pretend you won?

Trump said at one of his rallies..."Look at MY African American"

Trump: ‘Look at My African-American Over Here’

What so called "moron" are you referring to that Obama appointed? And what makes them a "moron"? Your opinion

As far as the Trayvon Martin case, there is sharp division on thd outcome of it. As a matter of record, Zimmerman, with all of his encounters with the law, was more of a "criminal/thug" than Martin was.

Furthermore, the situation could have been avoided if he had not been folliwing him. Especially. After he was told "we do not need for you to do that".

Obama stating that if he had a son, he could look like Martin, was not the most intelligent statement to make. But was certainly not racist. He did not demonize Zimmerman, he expressed concern for who was killed.

Stating that failed former President Barack Hussein Obama is not racist is nonsensical. It makes you look foolish, that's all.

Shocking Audio Obama has to Redistribute WHITE Suburbia’s Wealth for both His and Our Salvation

Obama: Police Acted 'stupidly' in Scholar Arrest

Barack Hussein Obama campaign for black votes 2012

Obama Says--White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need
Obama Says--White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need

OBAMA SAYS CONSTITUTION DEEP FLAW CONTINUES TODAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11OhmY1obS4

Barack Obama's mentor Hillary ain’t never been called a ....

GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo

Obama Appeals Court Nominee - Goodwin Liu - on Reparations for Slavery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgR2I3mvz74

Eric Holder Drops Charges on Black Panthers for Voter Intimidation - Bill O'Reilly Reports

Malik Shabazz Reacts to Barack Obama and Rev Wright!
Malik Shabazz Reacts to Barack Obama and Rev Wright!

VAN JONES RESIGNS Blames Smear Campaign Of True Facts & Tape Recordings Of His Own Words VAN JONES RESIGNS Blames Smear Campaign Of True Facts & Tape Recordings Of His Own Words

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-latinos-punish-your-enemies-voting-booth_511932.html

He

And? Housing discrimination is unlawful. Period.

The inability of various minorities to fully take advantage of discrimination in their favor, does not change the fact that you support racist discrimination in favor of blacks and browns at the expense of whites.

That sounded about as stupid as you do.

No, it didn't. It was quite brilliant, and you are lying, because you can't refute anything I said.

ANd you are too dishonest and cowardly to admit it.
No it was no where near brilliant. As a matter of fact I have known for a long time you are intellectually shipwrecked. Youre always saying something dumb which is why I cant possibly take you seriously. Your retarded ass is whining about a program that benefits whites more than Blacks but you are calling it discrimination against whites? :laugh:

Your inability to understand, is not a reflection on my intellect.
Your intellect is a reflection on how mind numbed you are. You keep claiming a program that benefits whites is discriminatory against whites. What kind of moron would say something like that? :rolleyes:

Someone who is aware that some white and blacks could be discriminated in favor of, by the same program(s) and blacks could fail to build on their benefits as well as white women.

That fact that you are too stupid to understand this simple concept, demonstrates one reason that might happen...

I disagree for the simple fact I believe it shows young black folks what they can achieve in this country and for those of us they came along during the 60s and b4 how far this country has actually come.

It would be one thing if President Obama had been a success. He is an abject failure, as is becoming more and more obvious with each passing day.

The current president is taking credit for the success of the previous one. He walked into a far better situation than his predecessor did.

Had it not been for what was accomplished by the last administration, #45 would be an abject failure. In addition to being a lying crook.

Which he already is.....without any help.

ALL you have been able to cite from these sources, is unsupported assumptions on who or what is causing the rise in antisemitic attacks.

You have not given me ONE source that even TRIES to support this assumption.

What you need to support your assumption, is a study where they researched all the reports from the last couple of years, the more the better, and counted the ones that were PROVEN to be white supremacist attacks, as opposed to other antisemites, AND finding that the rise is caused by white supremacists instead of all the other possibilities.

Then prove otherwise. Post something credible besides "your opinion" to debunk what most news sources are saying.

That aside. I am not wasting another second debating with you about "presenting information", because up until now, you've presented none.

I'm not the one making the claim. You libs are.

ANd you can't support it, yet you still insist on making it, because you can smear your enemies with it.

Now you're really getting out there. I do not have any "political enemies." IMO, both parties are questionable as well as crooked. And I am committed to neither.

However, it is a fact that the current administration and it's "leader" are among the most corrupt and hateful in history.

Dude, that fact that you consider this administration to be among "the most corrupt and hateful in history." shows that they ARE you enemy.

Or are you claiming that you are neutral on the issues of "corruption" and "hate"?

I'm not neutral on corruption nor hate. Both are reprehensible.

The current administration. IMO are their own worst enemies. As evidenced by their scandals, greed, and immortality

It's hilarious how you extreme, right wing, undercover bigots villified the last president, yet worship the dirty crook that is in office now.

And the lefties pulls the race card, what a surprise.

Your admission that the shit you have posted is nothing but shit, is accepted.

THe fact remains. The claim of a rise in white supremacy is unsupported panic mongering, race baiting shit.

Then prove otherwise. Post something credible besides "your opinion" to debunk what most news sources are saying.

That aside. I am not wasting another second debating with you about "presenting information", because up until now, you've presented none.

ANd you can't support it, yet you still insist on making it, because you can smear your enemies with it.

Now you're really getting out there. I do not have any "political enemies." IMO, both parties are questionable as well as crooked. And I am committed to neither.

However, it is a fact that the current administration and it's "leader" are among the most corrupt and hateful in history.

Dude, that fact that you consider this administration to be among "the most corrupt and hateful in history." shows that they ARE you enemy.

Or are you claiming that you are neutral on the issues of "corruption" and "hate"?

The current administration. IMO are their own worst enemies. As evidenced by their scandals, greed, and immortality

It's hilarious how you extreme, right wing, undercover bigots villified the last president, yet worship the dirty crook that is in office now.

THe fact remains. The claim of a rise in white supremacy is unsupported panic mongering, race baiting shit.

The only "race card" that exists is in small, misinformed little minds.

The same low functioning intellect that does not read the news, but denies it's validity, and cannot produce anything to refute it. You have no "facts" and could not produce one by accident.

The same low functioning intellect that does not read the news, but denies it's validity, and cannot produce anything to refute it. You have no "facts" and could not produce one by accident.

You lefties are the ones making the claim.

And you are the ones that can't produce any facts to produce it.

I

Im not a "leftie" you wingnut. You were given more than ample sources who all report the same trend that is happening. I did not make them up.

And your only response was to label the media "race baiting assholes".

And that is not a credible rebuttal.

Actually it is a stupid statement.

I

Im not a "leftie" you wingnut. You were given more than ample sources who all report the same trend that is happening. I did not make them up.

And your only response was to label the media "race baiting assholes".

And that is not a credible rebuttal.

Actually it is a stupid statement.

NO, my response was to point out the holes in your chain of logic.

A rise in antisemitism could be the result of other factors than a rise in white supremacy.

Your assumption otherwise, is a big freaking hole in your argument, and that fact that the media is spouting the same assumptions, so as to have an excuse shows what type of people they are.

My pointing out they are race baiting assholes is not the REASON, I don't believe their flawed logic,

but the result of them using flawed logic to rationalize their vile smears of good people.

I've pointed this out to you many times in this thread.

Your pretense that you don't know this, looks really bad on you.

Of course I don't, since I am not the one defending racist behavior.

Then surely you are not attempting to defend failed former President Barach Hussein Obama.

ObamaMarxistProfessors-1_1-Th.jpg

He doesn't need defending, you trying to label Pres. Obama as a racist is comical at best.

Revealing only your own racism.

Best-of-Jeremiah-Wrights-Sermons- (Obama's former racist pastor)

Jeremiah Wright - Hillary Clinton ain't never been called....

Days after the 9/11/2001 act of war
Is Rev.Wright right? New Obama Song. Terrorism.

Rev. Jeremiah Wright Anti-Israel comments

President Barack Hussein Obama’s church, Trinity United Church of Christ teaching the “The Black Value System” (Racist? Try replacing the word white, for every place the word black appears)
The Black Value System - Trinity United Church of Christ

Rev. Wright; God Damn America – Long Version
Rev. Wright; God Damn America - Long Version - Obama Preacher Rant

Is that the same Rev Wright that volunteered to serve during the Vietnam War when the so-called Patriots were getting deferments.

You mean that failure who was handed a recession, but handed off a thriving economy, stock market and low unemployment rate.

Forum List

Back