Hate crime?

Stick your head in the sand and pretend there are no hate crimes.

Strawman. I never pretended there were no hate crimes. However, I see no reason why a perpetrator who sets out to kill a gay man, and the murderer of Mr. Corrales should be treated differently for murdering gay men.

The victims are both still dead. It causes massive trauma to the community. The effects are IDENTICAL.

Furthermore, the Corrales case shows how quick some communities are to rush to judgement that a case is a hate crime, when there is NO EVIDENCE for this....years before a suspect is arrested, years before a case goes to court, years before motive is established in the case.

They rush to judgement because they are operating off of a preconceived notion that gays/lesbians are the unwitting victims of heteros.

Mr. Corrales was NOT a hate crime victim, but that didn't stop thousands of people from using his name to further their agenda.

This was bias motivated violence. It's too bad you're so prejudiced against the hate crimes law that you can't see the obvious. For transvestites and transgendered individuals, Corrales death mattered.

It may not matter to you, but it matters to them and to me.

Man pleads guilty to attempted manslaughter of Amancio Corrales | amancio, attempted, corrales - News - YumaSun
We decide between guilty and not guilty, not guilty and innocent. Its unclear why he killed Amancio.

From the link...which seems far from unclear:

Prosecutor Levi Gunderson acknowledged that Solorio Valenzuela did not plan the alleged murder but acted suddenly, in the heat of passion resulting from the rage and humiliation he felt when he discovered Corrales was actually a man.
Corrales, a 23-year-old gay man, was a cosmetologist who also performed as a female impersonator known as Dalila, impersonating celebrity singers.

Corrales was dressed as a woman the night he and Solorio Valenzuela met. After several attempts to fondle Corrales, Solorio Valenzuela realized his mistake and then allegedly stabbed Corrales.

You know, men hit on me all the time in bars. And I have found many, many ways to make the point that I"m not interested, or what they are looking for, every single time.

I wonder why Corrales knowingly engaged in sexual contact (fondling) with a straight man without giving him what seems to me to be crucial information.

Last edited:
This gal catz never actually says what her LE job is, yet pretends to be a know-it-all for LE. I suspect she's a dispatcher or LE secretary and cop wannabe. Just because she does it with cops doesn't make her an LE 'expert'.

I will never mention the name of my employer on here, Sky, because I think you are just crazy enough to make my life miserable. But, thanks for trying. It's sweet how much time you spend thinking about me.

Man pleads guilty to attempted manslaughter of Amancio Corrales | amancio, attempted, corrales - News - YumaSun
We decide between guilty and not guilty, not guilty and innocent. Its unclear why he killed Amancio.

Prosecutor Levi Gunderson acknowledged that Solorio Valenzuela did not plan the alleged murder but acted suddenly, in the heat of passion resulting from the rage and humiliation he felt when he discovered Corrales was actually a man.
Corrales, a 23-year-old gay man, was a cosmetologist who also performed as a female impersonator known as Dalila, impersonating celebrity singers.

Corrales was dressed as a woman the night he and Solorio Valenzuela met. After several attempts to fondle Corrales, Solorio Valenzuela realized his mistake and then allegedly stabbed Corrales.

You know, men hit on me all the time in bars. And I have found many, many ways to make the point that I"m not interested, or what they are looking for, every single time.

I wonder why Corrales knowingly engaged in sexual contact (fondling) with a straight man without giving him what seems to me to be crucial information.

Typical BS from you catz. Are you blaming Corrales for getting murdered? Is it his fault?

More to the point, as you aptly put out, you have no problem communicating disinterest in an unwanted advance. Valenzuela should have done the same.

Corrales is not to blame.

But it does illustrate the contempt you have for GLBT individuals. Keep going. You're on a roll.

I bet you've never known anyone who was the victim of a hate crime, have you?

This gal catz never actually says what her LE job is, yet pretends to be a know-it-all for LE. I suspect she's a dispatcher or LE secretary and cop wannabe. Just because she does it with cops doesn't make her an LE 'expert'.

I will never mention the name of my employer on here, Sky, because I think you are just crazy enough to make my life miserable. But, thanks for trying. It's sweet how much time you spend thinking about me.

You don't mention the job, because it's so unimportant. Who cares where you work. What is your job title or job classification. I suspect secretary, or maybe a dispatcher or clerk. You take dick tation. You hang out with cops. Big deal.

Doesn't make you an LE expert, but it does make you full of it.

I know you're not a cop, catz. You're not an attorney. You're not a prosecutor, and you're not a probation officer. You're not a judge. You're not a social worker, and you're not a counselor. What does that leave out?

Jail guard, dog catcher?

(I suspect catz will get very quiet now.)

Last edited:

And what makes you think the prosecutor knew all the facts?

Typical BS from you catz. Are you blaming Corrales for getting murdered? Is it his fault??

I blame his murderer for killing him. But I blame Corrales for putting himself into a very vulnerable situation. There is no excuse for stupidity and it can indeed get you killed.

A 23-year-old gay man and cosmetologist, Corrales also performed as a female impersonator known as Dalila impersonating famous singers. Corrales lived in Phoenix and performed at a gay bar, Paco Paco, until the weekend he was killed - the same weekend he moved back to Yuma to live with his family.

Murray and Maddox will be in Yuma until Friday. They said they will travel to Phoenix on that day to speak to people Corrales knew there. Murray said they will return to Yuma later this year to finish up.

One thing Murray said he hopes his film brings out is how much love the Corrales family had for Amancio, despite that he was gay.

"His family remained loving and supportive of him," Murray said. "It's clear his death has been devastating and tragic to this family."
Film crew in Yuma for documentary on Corrales murder | yuma, documentary, film - News - YumaSun

I know you're not a cop, catz. You're not an attorney. You're not a prosecutor, and you're not a probation officer. You're not a judge. You're not a social worker, and you're not a counselor. What does that leave out?

I've said enough on this forum that Agna made a quite accurate guess about what I do.

And, what does it really matter? I've shown quite clearly here that you don't know what you're talking about in your own links. I enjoy making you look stupid, that's all you need to know.

ANd you are an oh-so-willing accomplice. Heh.

Typical BS from you catz. Are you blaming Corrales for getting murdered? Is it his fault??

I blame his murderer for killing him. But I blame Corrales for putting himself into a very vulnerable situation. There is no excuse for stupidity and it can indeed get you killed.

You're unbelievable. Thanks for confirming my worst suspicions of you. I bet you blame rape victims and battered spouses for their beatings too.

You're so perp identified.

I've said enough on this forum that Agna made a quite accurate guess about what I do.

And, what does it really matter? I've shown quite clearly here that you don't know what you're talking about in your own links. I enjoy making you look stupid, that's all you need to know.

ANd you are an oh-so-willing accomplice. Heh.

It matters plenty when you try and pass yourself off as some kind of expert. You're a fucking secretary, and bullshit artist, not an LE expert. Go back and take some more dick-tation.

You make yourself look like you are. A wannabe who hangs out in cop bars. It's obvious.

Last edited:
Right, I'm not rational cause I can't tell the difference between gangs and race :lol:

You're not rational because you don't understand that from the perspective of a victim, all crimes look like hate crimes. Nor do you understand that from the perspective of prosecution, hate crimes legislation creates protected classes where by just by being a victim/suspect of a specific skin color or sexual orientation, your crime is treated differently from an identical crime on the same day involving similar perpetrators/victims. That isn't justice.

It is patently obvious that you are clueless about hate crime. You're like a Holocaust denier.

doc godwin says hi, eva.

Between July and October 1993, four arsons and three attempted arsons were committed by a self-proclaimed white separatist in Sacramento, California.

The first was the attempted arson of a Jewish temple in July. A few days later, the local office of the NAACP was destroyed by fire. Neither organization recieved threats prio to the attacks and no individual claimed responsibility.

The investigation of the NAACP arson was exhaustive but recovered little physcial evidence that could identify a suspect.

After the failed arson attempts in August and September, the connection between the crimes and their motivation of hate became clear to investigators and residents of Sacramento when the arsonist used Molotov cocktails to ignite the offices of the Japanese American Citizens League and the State Office of Fair Employment Housing as well as the home of an Asian American city council man.

Calling himself the Aryan Liberation Front, the arsonist telephone local TV stations claiming responsibility for all arson attacks. Widespread public fear put intense pressure on local state and federal officials to stop the burnings. A task force was formed and by using the profile to conduct a computer search of white supremacists in the area the suspect was found. Cloth at his home matched wicks recovered from the crime scenes.

Hate crimes outrage community members as few events can.

Source is Bureau of Justice Assistance fact sheet.

well, shit, let's rewrite the constitution.

:rofl:

You support hate crime, del?

I remember your pms.

del got pms? They make pills for that. I used to give them to my boss' son when he had a headache, worked like a charm, and his wife laughed like hell. :eusa_whistle:

Yes

Del has PMS. It shows up in his private messages.

You notice he doesn't debate. Just does drive by one liners.

Then we have catz pretending to be a LE expert but can't say what her job is, lol. Maybe it's 'secret agent'.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back