Hate crime?

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
HATE CRIME?

The killing of an illegal alien by two white kids in Penn may or may not have been a hate crime. Just because racial slurs were used do not mean it was about race it could very well have been about illegal immigration and people are angry, frustrated, hopless and helpless.
The US government should have been on trial and not the two boys because if immigration laws were enforced we would not have illegal aliens in this country taking jobs, lowering wages and draining the system that the American tax payer has worked so hard for and we would not have a lot of angry people. It is not going to get better but worse with Immigration Reform.

I do not believe this was “racial hatred” but hatred toward illegal aliens that the American people are helpless to do anything about and Obama want to legalize all of them. And bring more into the country.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
ohhhhhhhhh... so it's ok to beat "illegal immigrants" to death.

I wonder if they asked for their papers first... you know, to check if they were legal.

Damn, it must suck being you. How do you get out of bed in the morning being so full of hate?

HATE CRIME?

The killing of an illegal alien by two white kids in Penn may or may not have been a hate crime. Just because racial slurs were used do not mean it was about race it could very well have been about illegal immigration and people are angry, frustrated, hopless and helpless.
The US government should have been on trial and not the two boys because if immigration laws were enforced we would not have illegal aliens in this country taking jobs, lowering wages and draining the system that the American tax payer has worked so hard for and we would not have a lot of angry people. It is not going to get better but worse with Immigration Reform.

I do not believe this was “racial hatred” but hatred toward illegal aliens that the American people are helpless to do anything about and Obama want to legalize all of them. And bring more into the country.

Amnesty is the biggest hate crime of all -- against white people.

The funny thing is, hate crime laws are part of the problem, they are creating more separation of people and dissension toward the groups they protect than they deter. But it's only part of the problem, there are others.

This e-mail does contain wording that is meant to express an
open opinion to a major problem in the USA ... It
is estimated that only 11% of those receiving this e-mail
will read it all the way to the end. In addition, it
is estimated that only 1% of non-white color will read
this past this point and 99% will blow it away because of
the
title.

It
is a shame this sentiment exists when we tell the world
that the USA is the best
place to Live, Worship, Work, and
Play....

"WHITE
" Pride"

This is great. I have been wondering about why Whites are
racists, and no other race is.....

Proud to be White

Michael Richards makes his point..............

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial
comments in his comedy act.
He makes some very interesting points....

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans. You pass me on the street
and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... and that's OK.

But when I call you, ******, ****, Towel head, Sand-******, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a
racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you... so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have
Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP. You have BET... If we had WET (White
Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a
White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

0A

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR
lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of
Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students
scholarships... You know we'd be racists..

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the
US .. Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist
college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and
rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our
white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail. Let's see which
of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR
RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

Age, skill, wisdom, and a little treachery will always overcome youth and arrogance!

Democracy is not a spectator sport!Lead,Follow or get out of the way!

I think whites should stand up for themselves. There are millions of decent whites who'd never join the KKK but at the same time hate what's happening to them. Who speaks for them?

HATE CRIME?

Are you on medication? This just doesn't seem like rational thought to me.

Murder itself is no act of love. Now sticking a word in front of it and creating special laws to deal with interpreting the motive behind the act, well meaning as it seems, is ridiculous . It's meant to send a message to the minority community, not to stop crime, and that little bit of pandering, well meaning as it would seem, is a waste of time and money. Crime is the issue, not what prefix some dingaling sticks in front of it.

HATE CRIME?

The government should be on trial? Look, I don't much like immigration policy at the moment, but from what I read in your post, those two white kids murdered an illegal alien. You can't blame the government for that.

Edit: Ah, hell, I take that back, it's all President Obama's fault. :D

Immie

We can't excuse murder, even if the person murdered is someone some of us find unsympathetic. But creating a special category for people that murder that just coincidentally trample political correct notions, is pointless. No don't create special categories. Perhaps, that even includes people that immigrate illegally. They aren't being punished for being Hispanic, or poor, or that crap, they can immigrate legally. But, they don't. They expect to be held to a different standard, as well. Well, no special treatment, either way, all things being equal. I can understand anger at illegals, but killing anyone is beyond the pale. Unacceptable. And we all should condemn murder.

How is killing a white man less of a crime than killing a black man? It isn't. Why is ignoring international immigration law OK for Latin Americans? With all the confusion about morality and all that, I almost forgot to ask. It's a simple question, really. It's why we are on this board, every mother loving one of us. God bless us all, tiny Tim.

Murder is already a hate crime. No need to give it a "special status."

Imagine this scenario:
Two cops at a murder scene. First one says, "He was shot one time, in the chest, probably died instantly."

The other cop answers by wiping his forehead and saying, "Then it wasn't a hate crime. Whew!"

The funny thing is, hate crime laws are part of the problem, they are creating more separation of people and dissension toward the groups they protect than they deter. But it's only part of the problem, there are others.

Hate crime legislation was needed to stop the lynching of blacks and the acts of domestic terrorism inflicted on blacks by the KKK.

How is killing a white man less of a crime than killing a black man?

If the white man is killed randomly because of the color of his skin and for no other reason, it's a hate crime, especially if the crime is used to make other white people afraid and drive them out of a neighborhood.

If the white man is killed randomly because of the color of his skin and for no other reason, it's a hate crime, especially if the crime is used to make other white people afraid and drive them out of a neighborhood.

That's a stretch.

Is a husband who kills his wife's lover guilty of a hate crime? Is a wife who hires a hitman to kill her husband guilty of a hate crime? Is a businessman who kills his partner in order to get a promotion guilty of a hate crime?

Sorry, I don't see the difference. Murder is the ultimate expression of hate, even when it involves a contract killer because that person has to be pretty hateful to kill without remorse.

Your mileage may vary.

Hate crime legislation was needed to stop the lynching of blacks and the acts of domestic terrorism inflicted on blacks by the KKK.
Wrong. All that was needed was to get the democrats- er, the KKK out of office in the South

That's a stretch.

Is a husband who kills his wife's lover guilty of a hate crime?
Yes, because it makes other men who sleep with married women afraid. That's a significant portion of society that now must live in fear of being discovered

Is a wife who hires a hitman to kill her husband guilty of a hate crime?
Yes, because it makes all men live in fear that their wife could do the same

Is a businessman who kills his partner in order to get a promotion guilty of a hate crime?
Yes, because it makes other businessmen live in fear that the same could happen to them

Wrong. All that was needed was to get the democrats- er, the KKK out of office in the South

That's a stretch.

Is a husband who kills his wife's lover guilty of a hate crime?
Yes, because it makes other men who sleep with married women afraid. That's a significant portion of society that now must live in fear of being discovered

Is a wife who hires a hitman to kill her husband guilty of a hate crime?
Yes, because it makes all men live in fear that their wife could do the same

Is a businessman who kills his partner in order to get a promotion guilty of a hate crime?
Yes, because it makes other businessmen live in fear that the same could happen to them

I wonder if Killing Commies for Christ's Sake is still regarded as an act of love by Army RANGERS?

(Hooah!)

That's a stretch.

Is a husband who kills his wife's lover guilty of a hate crime? Is a wife who hires a hitman to kill her husband guilty of a hate crime? Is a businessman who kills his partner in order to get a promotion guilty of a hate crime?

Sorry, I don't see the difference. Murder is the ultimate expression of hate, even when it involves a contract killer because that person has to be pretty hateful to kill without remorse.

Your mileage may vary.

Hate crime is crime of intimidation toward an entire class of people. Genocide is the largest form of hate crime, followed by terrorist acts.

We could think of hate crime as an act of terrorism toward an individual or single family.

When someone burns a church down with children inside because they hate the color of the skin of the attendants or they hate Christians, that's a hate crime.

When someone stalks gay people as they leave a gay club and attacks them for being gay, that's a hate crime. Matthew Shephard's murder was a hate crime. Mulageta Seraw's murder by sknheads was a hate crime.

Hate crimes are intended to hurt and intimidate someone because of their race, ethnicity, national origin, religious, sexual orientation, or disability.

Here is a resource:
Of all crimes, hate crimes are most likely to create or exacerbate tensions, which can trigger larger community-wide racial conflict, civil disturbances, and even riots.
http://public.findlaw.com/civil-rig...cs/hate-crimes-more/hate-crimes-violence.html

Crimes of hatred and prejudice—from lynchings to cross burnings to vandalism of synagogues—are a sad fact of American history, but the term "hate crime" did not enter the nation's vocabulary until the 1980s, when emerging hate groups like the Skinheads launched a wave of bias-related crime. The FBI began investigating what we now call hate crimes as far back as the early 1920s, when we opened our first Ku Klux Klan case.
http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/civilrights/hate.htm
He called it a "house warming."

A Florida man doused a six-foot tall makeshift cross in his yard with flammable liquid and set it on fire. Then, he told a 15-year-old African American whose family was looking at a house for sale next door, "I don't want to see you around here again, boy."
http://www.fbi.gov/page2/april07/crossburn043007.htm

Last edited:

Forum List

Back