Has the "truth" movement made any progress in 8 years?

A monumental new scientific opinion poll has emerged which declares that only 16% of people in America now believe the official government explanation of the September 11th 2001 terror attacks.
According to the new New York Times/CBS News poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks:
“Do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth, are mostly telling the truth but hiding something, or are they mostly lying?
Telling the truth 16%
Hiding something 53%
Mostly lying 28%
Not sure 3%”
The 84% figure mirrors other recent polls on the same issue. A Canadian Poll put the figure at 85%. A CNN poll had the figure at 89%. Over 80% supported the stance of Charlie Sheen when he went public with his opinions on 9/11 as an inside job.
- See more at: Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story | Global Research

9/11 and the War on Terror: Polls Show What People Think 10 Years Later - See more at: 9/11 and the War on Terror: Polls Show What People Think 10 Years Later | Global Research

Is there any progress in terms of accomplishments? If so, what are they?

I guarantee you that 9/11 Was an Inside Job will not be the first person to respond to this or add anything other than a "yeah buddy" if he does respond. He's a zero

All the truthers can do is shoot holes in the NIST's report. Ironically, if they applied the same kind of scrutiny to their nutcase theory, they'd find it even more unbelievable than the offical story. Of course, they don't do that.

Hi Candy:

So you're answer is no.

We agree. The time for getting 9/11 right has LONG since passed. 9/11 Inside-Job Murderers of innocent Americans are orchestrating the U.S./Global Meltdown 'and' are about to flip the switch on the H1N1/H5N1 Biological Weapon (my Topic) that will cull more than 90 percent of the population of this planet.

In other words, we are writing to a very high number of walking corpses that will never know what hit them . . . like those murdered on 9/11 . . . because that is exactly what We The Stupid Sheeple deserve (#1-10) . . .

GL,

Terral

Wtf? I can't tell if this is sarcasm or are you serious?

I guarantee you that 9/11 Was an Inside Job will not be the first person to respond to this or add anything other than a "yeah buddy" if he does respond. He's a zero

All the truthers can do is shoot holes in the NIST's report. Ironically, if they applied the same kind of scrutiny to their nutcase theory, they'd find it even more unbelievable than the offical story. Of course, they don't do that.

nonsense

My nephew is a pilot and he says that the official story is impossible...Just adding my part..:) I think you might read my evidence under the thread about sovereignty and the war in Afghanistan as a reason for 9/11...

My thread has more than enough evidence for why...it could have happened....go to Afghanistan on the board

"A conspiracy theory is only such until CNN tells the people it is true." No one believed that the government initiated the coup against Allende, either, but it's on the Department of State website, or was five years ago.

Does anyone notice how all serious threads degenerate when trolls arrive? Planned?....Ignore and keep posting,,It defeats them...

A pilot? Big deal, wtf does he know? Unless he's trying to claim that no planes hit the buildings, I don't give a rats ass what he thinks. Engineers disagree with him.

Last edited:
A monumental new scientific opinion poll has emerged which declares that only 16% of people in America now believe the official government explanation of the September 11th 2001 terror attacks.
According to the new New York Times/CBS News poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks:
“Do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth, are mostly telling the truth but hiding something, or are they mostly lying?
Telling the truth 16%
Hiding something 53%
Mostly lying 28%
Not sure 3%”
The 84% figure mirrors other recent polls on the same issue. A Canadian Poll put the figure at 85%. A CNN poll had the figure at 89%. Over 80% supported the stance of Charlie Sheen when he went public with his opinions on 9/11 as an inside job.
- See more at: Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story | Global Research

9/11 and the War on Terror: Polls Show What People Think 10 Years Later - See more at: 9/11 and the War on Terror: Polls Show What People Think 10 Years Later | Global Research

Big deal. Americans are morons. The election of Barack Obama twice being exhibit A.

Telling the truth 16%
Hiding something 53%
Mostly lying 28%
Not sure 3%”

That doesn't mean shit, I know they are hiding something, but i also know that the Government was not in on it....

nonsense

Not nonsense, truth.

Your turn.

they NIST report defies logic..the use of some form of explosives is the only answer
then that leaves any form of thermite out.:cuckoo:

A Nano-thermite or "super-thermite"[1] is a metastable intermolecular composite (MICs) characterized by a particle size of its main constituents, a metal and a metal oxide, under 100 Nanometers. This allows for high and customizable reaction rates. Nano-thermites contain an oxidizer and a reducing agent, which are intimately mixed on the nanometer scale. MICs, including nano-thermitic materials, are a type of reactive materials investigated for military use, as well as for general applications involving propellants, explosives, and pyrotechnics.
What distinguishes MICs from traditional thermites is that the oxidizer and a reducing agent, normally iron oxide and aluminium, are in the form of extremely fine powders (nanoparticles). This dramatically increases the reactivity relative to micrometre-sized powder thermite. As the mass transport mechanisms that slow down the burning rates of traditional thermites are not so important at these scales, the reactions become kinetically controlled and proceed much more quickly.

Nano-thermite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

they NIST report defies logic..the use of some form of explosives is the only answer
then that leaves any form of thermite out.:cuckoo:

A Nano-thermite or "super-thermite"[1] is a metastable intermolecular composite (MICs) characterized by a particle size of its main constituents, a metal and a metal oxide, under 100 Nanometers. This allows for high and customizable reaction rates. Nano-thermites contain an oxidizer and a reducing agent, which are intimately mixed on the nanometer scale. MICs, including nano-thermitic materials, are a type of reactive materials investigated for military use, as well as for general applications involving propellants, explosives, and pyrotechnics.
What distinguishes MICs from traditional thermites is that the oxidizer and a reducing agent, normally iron oxide and aluminium, are in the form of extremely fine powders (nanoparticles). This dramatically increases the reactivity relative to micrometre-sized powder thermite. As the mass transport mechanisms that slow down the burning rates of traditional thermites are not so important at these scales, the reactions become kinetically controlled and proceed much more quickly.

Nano-thermite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
either you're really just as stupid as you seem or you're intentionally misrepresenting ..... a.... explosives explode ...b. thermite(is an accelerant and does not and cannot explode...
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A thermite mixture using iron (III) oxide
Thermite is a pyrotechnic composition of a metal powder and a metal oxide that produces an exothermic oxidation-reduction reaction known as a thermite reaction. If aluminium is the reducing agent it is called an aluminothermic reaction. Most varieties are not explosive, but can create bursts of extremely high temperatures focused on a very small area for a short period of time. The thermite is simply a mixture of metal, often called the "fuel", and an oxidizer. Its form of action is very similar to other fuel-oxidizer mixtures like black powder.

Thermites can be a diverse class of compositions. Some fuels that can be used are aluminium, magnesium, titanium, zinc, silicon, boron, and others. One commonly used fuel in thermite mixtures is aluminium, because of its high boiling point. The oxidizers can be boron(III) oxide, silicon(IV) oxide, chromium(III) oxide, manganese(IV) oxide, iron(III) oxide, iron(II,III) oxide, copper(II) oxide, and lead(II,III,IV) oxide, and others.[1]

Last edited:
Some type of explosive that is unseen, unheard, and erases all proof of its existence........

it was heard you just deny the testimony and you cant see what you refuse to look for

NIST STATEMENT: "NIST did not test for the residue of these compounds in the steel."
because there was no evidence of there use.... cherry picker!

how can there be evidence if you don't test for it ??

but I see you use NIST logic

NIST STATEMENT

13. Why did the NIST investigation not consider reports of molten steel in the wreckage from the WTC towers?

The condition of the steel in the wreckage of the WTC towers (i.e., whether it was in a molten state or not) was irrelevant to the investigation of the collapse since it does not provide any conclusive information on the condition of the steel when the WTC towers were standing.

Forum List

Back