Has the "truth" movement made any progress in 8 years?

Read: The War on Freedom by Nafeese Ahmed...Real citations and the best book on the subject I have read...inside scoop...and data on why there was no real defense for America that day...Answer this, Ollie...Why did the Bush people close the investigation into the subject? Why did Ashcroft have OBL's family fly out of St. Louis when all flights were closed? why did Larry Michell of the CIA meet with OBL at the American Hospital in Dubai in July before 9/11 as reported by the BBC and Le Figaro France? Why was the US State Department negotiating for a pipeline across Afghanistan prior to 9/11? Why did Bridas of Argentina get the oil pipeline contract from the Taliban before the US attacked? Why, the same in Iraq when France got the contract? Many issues....

I thought this thread was about Obama's birth certificate. Never mind.

Read: The War on Freedom by Nafeese Ahmed...Real citations and the best book on the subject I have read...inside scoop...and data on why there was no real defense for America that day...Answer this, Ollie...Why did the Bush people close the investigation into the subject? Why did Ashcroft have OBL's family fly out of St. Louis when all flights were closed? why did Larry Michell of the CIA meet with OBL at the American Hospital in Dubai in July before 9/11 as reported by the BBC and Le Figaro France? Why was the US State Department negotiating for a pipeline across Afghanistan prior to 9/11? Why did Bridas of Argentina get the oil pipeline contract from the Taliban before the US attacked? Why, the same in Iraq when France got the contract? Many issues....

Trust me,these cowardly shills wont read that book.They wont even try and counter facts in videos you present.they always cowardly run off with their tail between their legs anytime you ask them to try and counter the facts in a short five minute video.:cuckoo:

I have issued them the challenge to read this one book MULTIPLE times.NONE of them at this site or any site ever take me up on that challenge to read it and debunk it.They just post lie after lie all the time saying its been debunked and they never even provide any kind of evidence whatsoever that it has.

You'll find out for yourself Gomer Ollie for instance in his upcoming posts will say he has read it and debunked it yet he never even trys to debunk any books or videos .He just makes up crap that support the lies of the official version all the time and goes and makes up crap that he has debunked your videos you present when he has never even once tried since he has been here.so dont expect them to read that book.i have and yeah your right,its a great book.

Last edited:
I thought this thread was about Obama's birth certificate. Never mind.

speaking of that,the government and Obama just like Nist and the 9/11 commission,hasnt made any progress in their years proving their theories are correct either.:D

Why did the Bush people close the investigation into the subject?

He did? Please tell us what wasn't investigated, And no I'm not buying some book....

Why did Ashcroft have OBL's family fly out of St. Louis when all flights were closed?
Was that Ashcrofts call? At any rate they were cleared to leave by the FBI. Did you know that one of them was an American Citizen who left because she feared for her life?

why did Larry Michell of the CIA meet with OBL at the American Hospital in Dubai in July before 9/11 as reported by the BBC and Le Figaro France?

I've never seen anyone prove this in any way that would be admissible in court.....

Why was the US State Department negotiating for a pipeline across Afghanistan prior to 9/11?

I have no clue, I suppose because it was a good Idea......

Why did Bridas of Argentina get the oil pipeline contract from the Taliban before the US attacked?
Haven't a clue about that either.

Why, the same in Iraq when France got the contract?
Doesn't matter one bit. We didn't need a terrorist attack to go after Saddam.

Many issues....

You seem to be saying that we got pissed off because we didn't get some contracts and whipped this whole thing together in a few months time..... You really should get out more.....

It was all planned way ahead of time as a contingency should the pipeline and oil deals fall through...Read: the Global Chessboard....(one of Reagan's guys wrote it, I believe)

I should get out more? You mean away from a university with 20,000 people where I have been for the last five years?.....True, that I could use better entertainment...

Ollie...He seems to have jumped from party to party:

"1979 saw two major strategically important events: the overthrow of U.S. ally the Shah of Iran, and the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. The Iranian Revolution precipitated the Iran hostage crisis, which would last for the rest of Carter's presidency. Brzezinski anticipated the Soviet invasion, and, with the support of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and the People's Republic of China, he created a strategy to undermine the Soviet presence. Using this atmosphere of insecurity, Brzezinski led the United States toward a new arms buildup and the development of the Rapid Deployment Forces – policies that are both more generally associated with Ronald Reagan now.
He had mixed relations with the Reagan administration. On the one hand, he supported it as an alternative to the Democrats' perceived pacifism, but he also criticized it as seeing foreign policy in overly black-and-white terms.
In 1985, under the Reagan administration, Brzezinski served as a member of the President's Chemical Warfare Commission. From 1987 to 1988, he worked on the U.S. National Security Council–Defense Department Commission on Integrated Long-Term Strategy. From 1987 to 1989 he also served on the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board. Note: NIKA….most important as he is changing parties and philosophies…

NOTE FROM NIKA: Although The Grand Chessboard became a leading document for war in the Middle-East, he did not support Bush..

In August 2007, Brzezinski endorsed Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama. He stated that Obama "recognizes that the challenge is a new face, a new sense of direction, a new definition of America's role in the world."[23] – also saying, "What makes Obama attractive to me is that he understands that we live in a very different world where we have to relate to a variety of cultures and people."[24] In September 2007 during a speech on the Iraq war, Obama introduced Brzezinski as "one of our most outstanding thinkers,"

9/11 Inside JOB:

I have issued them the challenge to read this one book MULTIPLE times.NONE of them at this site or any site ever take me up on that challenge to read it and debunk it.They just post lie after lie all the time saying its been debunked and they never even provide any kind of evidence whatsoever that it has." (from the above)

NIKA: Well...you could make them answer questions from the book...No answers=no knowledge

9/11 Inside JOB:

I have issued them the challenge to read this one book MULTIPLE times.NONE of them at this site or any site ever take me up on that challenge to read it and debunk it.They just post lie after lie all the time saying its been debunked and they never even provide any kind of evidence whatsoever that it has." (from the above)

NIKA: Well...you could make them answer questions from the book...No answers=no knowledge

they never even have any answers for these facts in this short five minute video proving they have no knowledge.:D they just come back with excellent rebutalls saying things like thats all a bunch of lies and then concluding cause THEY said that,its been debunked.:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_IZaUuK_d0]Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 9/11 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes - YouTube[/ame]

Please do not side with 9-11fruitcake, it destroys your credibility immediately......Ollie

Ollie lost that YEARS ago.:D

. I would rather be a conspiracy theorist than one of the blind sheep...:clap2::clap2:

or a coincidence theorist.

These conspiracy guys remind me of the older kids I knew growing up telling us all the clues they knew when it was going around that Paul Mc Cartney was dead.

They had all the known stuff.

The license plate 28IF,the abbey road album back cover photo,the Sgt Pepper "clues" all that good shit.

When someone tried to debunk their theory they would make up some shit like they had inside information.

I think were are left with what happened on 9-11 because
that's what happened on 9-11.No more no less.

Oh yeh and I am the Walrus...

Koo Koo Kachoo !

Last edited:
9/11 Inside JOB:

they never even have any answers for these facts in this short five minute video proving they have no knowledge.:D they just come back with excellent rebutalls saying things like thats all a bunch of lies and then concluding cause THEY said that,its been debunked.:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_IZaUuK_d0]Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 9/11 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes - YouTube[/ame]

Still pushing your cartoon?

To begin, your cartoon talks about the most heavily guarded airspace in the world, and showing what could be surface to air or surface to surface missiles. At any rate they aren't anywhere in NYC or Washington...

Military trained pilots? You sure you want to go with that?

Wildly off course for over an hour? Really? How about 22 minutes from the time 175 was known to have been hijacked until the time of collision...

Your cartoon really should get it's shit together....

Is there any progress in terms of accomplishments? If so, what are they?

I guarantee you that 9/11 Was an Inside Job will not be the first person to respond to this or add anything other than a "yeah buddy" if he does respond. He's a zero

Well? Any accomplishments?

My nephew is a pilot and he says that the official story is impossible...Just adding my part..:) I think you might read my evidence under the thread about sovereignty and the war in Afghanistan as a reason for 9/11...

My thread has more than enough evidence for why...it could have happened....go to Afghanistan on the board

"A conspiracy theory is only such until CNN tells the people it is true." No one believed that the government initiated the coup against Allende, either, but it's on the Department of State website, or was five years ago.

Does anyone notice how all serious threads degenerate when trolls arrive? Planned?....Ignore and keep posting,,It defeats them...
why is it you tin hats always say that when you're getting your asses handed to you...

9/11 Inside JOB:

another decade late and bullshit laden twoofer enters the fray!

Forum List

Back