Has the MinC factored this into his amnesty order?

Do you find it curious that Bush and his control of Congress 10 years ago did nothing about illegal immigration?

Republicans will NEVER, EVER do anything to stop illegal immigrants. They will continue to give it lip service to maintain voter loyalty among Republicans, but they (like Democrats) are sponsored by big business. There is NO WAY that big business is willing to enact any policy that might increase median wages in this country.

Illegal immigration is a natural offshoot of a capitalist economy that maximizes profits by minimizing labor costs.

And Obama is stupid to play into their hands, politically-speaking. He should let the GOP present a "reform" bill, and he should let the GOP own it.

Again, the GOP will NEVER do anything to stem the flow of cheap labor into this country. NEVER. It's all lip service, and no action.

How is cheap labor a factor when there are no jobs?

And don't qoute me any MinC bs numbers.
High unemployment translates to low wages (the supply/demand relationship). If illegal immigrants were no longer available to fill jobs, the supply of labor would drop--thereby driving up wages.

It's amazingly simple! The solution is to require all legal U.S. residents to carry an ID card that is prerequisite for employment. Any employer that hires someone without the card can be massively fined. Guess what? That isn't even being discussed.

If illegals couldn't get jobs, they wouldn't be here.

High unemployment translates to low wages (the supply/demand relationship). If illegal immigrants were no longer available to fill jobs, the supply of labor would drop--thereby driving up wages.

It's amazingly simple! The solution is to require all legal U.S. residents to carry an ID card that is prerequisite for employment. Any employer that hires someone without the card can be massively fined. Guess what? That isn't even being discussed.

I agree with your solution...altho it's only part of the problem.

No, it's the ENTIRE problem. And I again note that neither party addresses this central, core issue.

The Republican congress will ONLY submit a bill that has no chance of passage.

Fear monger much?

Now if we give amnesty they will capture our students and murder them. Do you wonder why Hispanics won't vote Republican?

Fear monger much?

Now if we give amnesty they will capture our students and murder them. Do you wonder why Hispanics won't vote Republican?
Fuck you dude...you have no idea who you are giving amnesty to...nor does the MinC.

They are already here. Most are children

If they wanted to kidnap children and murder them they could have already done so

Is this really the best fear mongering you got?

fear-repug.jpg

A better question is.....

Why do Republicans want to send children back to be preyed on by murdering drug cartels?

65000 children were not let in here for cheap labor.
Actually, they were.
What's cheap about educating them, giving them health care, giving the food stamps, etc...we all end up paying for that one way or the other. And what makes you think they might not end up get higher paying jobs in the long run....and your grandchildren will end up mowing lawns.

A better question is.....

Why do Republicans want to send children back to be preyed on by murdering drug cartels?

What an effing lie! We just want to make sure that their refugee claims are legitimate. It was reported by the Border Patrol that many of them made no such claims it is just that they were encouraged to come here because of Obama's lax enforcement policies and promises of amnesty. Many if most of them were not children either. Just more leftist, ethnocentric lies. !

No, it's the ENTIRE problem. And I again note that neither party addresses this central, core issue.

The Republican congress will ONLY submit a bill that has no chance of passage.

No it's not the entire problem. Not only should they not have access to jobs in this country but their kids shouldn't get birthright citizenship. They can live off the welfare they get thru them.

Forum List

Back