Has the FBI lost credibility in recent news events?

Has the FBI lost credibility?

• Yes

Votes: 37 62.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Dunno, I live under a rock

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
Someone at national review? Sure sounds credible.
You snowflakes seriously have no clue how you look and sound every time you try to attack a SOURCE

THIS from a media-is-fake! Trumpster?

excuse me while I

main-qimg-543caa158f86b7f5f6dde8f362c5c78c

Let me explain something about you Easy: You are easy because you are fucking stupid.

This stupidity prevents you from recognizing biased, half-baked bullshit when you see it. You read all this rightwinger digest and you swallow it whole, uncritically, because you like the way it confirms your politico bias. And then you come down here to share the poorly digested bullshit with the rest of us.

You read that Mueller and Rosenstein are doing something criminal and you'll believe it just because someone said it and you like the sound of that. It feels good.

Mueller can prosecute ANYTHING he runs into during his investigation. When your NR author tells you otherwise he is either 100% wrong or 100% lying to you - it's bullshit.

Last edited:
Your presidential desperation is duly noted...
You're like a combination of Heller Keller and Farrakhan.....because of your blind, rabid, partisan HATRED, because of your inability to sanely accept the outcome of the 2016 Presidential election in which Trump beat the 2-time losing FELON DNC candidate who could not even fairly, legally win her party's nomination - who should have been in jail instead of on the ballot - you can not / refuse to SEE..... There s no 'desperation' - there is evidence presented to you for you to read, an article exposing Rosenstein's and Mueller's unethical / criminal tactics in their attempt to take Trump down in this witch hunt that is going on 2 years now.

You are f*ing PATHETIC...

You refuse to allow yourself to admit that Mueller's entire Counsel and staff is a' Mega who's who' of stacked Liberal Hillary/DNC donors and lawyers - to include Hillary's own Clinton Foundation (a MASSIVE Conflict of Interest)....You damn well know that if the GOP ever created a 'posse' like that - stacked with GOP elite to go after Obama you pu$$ies would be creaming your heads off about how unfair / stacked that would be! If Mueller found out Trump had taken $145 million from the Russians at any time, especially from the KGB Bank like Hillary did, you would be screaming for Trump's prosecution and Impeachment.

YOUR pathetic, reality-denying desperation is duly noted...and you have proven there s no more reason to listen to you or pay attention to you.

Have a nice day.

Tell me....why does president trump act like a guilty man.....

Thank you for that HIGHLY SUBJECTIVE interpretation of the behavior of the man snowflakes hate beyond reason.

Trump has exercised a great deal of patience with the OBVIOUS Witch Hunt being driven by hate into it's 2nd year despite ZERO evidence having been presented that a crime ever was committed warranting an investigation, let alone a Special Liberal assassination team . Counsel.

Personally I would be PISSED that this hate-driven, sore-loser, butt-hurt liberal circus had been allowed to go on this far, having produced zero evidence against me (the President) while refusing to acknowledge / investigate all the crimes existing evidence shows Democrats have perpetrated.

I would find a new US AG who would appoint a 2nd Independent Counsel from outside the DC criminal swamp...and based on pure existing objective evidence that has been produced, by the end of the year Mueller, Comey, Strzok, Holder, Lynch, Rice, Hillary, and Obama would all be indicted for their crimes...the only crimes supported by existing evidence.

If he is innocent...he needs to allow the process to continue. If nothing is found...then the better for him. He has been calling the Comey and then Mueller investigation a "witch hunt" since day one. What was that you said about patience?

The problem is....all the adults that kept him from totally losing it are all gone. He is on an island by himself. There is no telling what crazy act of terrorism that he might commit next.

This is what happens when romper room is left unsupervised...No telling who gets hit by a flying baby bottle....?

Your presidential desperation is duly noted...
You're like a combination of Heller Keller and Farrakhan.....because of your blind, rabid, partisan HATRED, because of your inability to sanely accept the outcome of the 2016 Presidential election in which Trump beat the 2-time losing FELON DNC candidate who could not even fairly, legally win her party's nomination - who should have been in jail instead of on the ballot - you can not / refuse to SEE..... There s no 'desperation' - there is evidence presented to you for you to read, an article exposing Rosenstein's and Mueller's unethical / criminal tactics in their attempt to take Trump down in this witch hunt that is going on 2 years now.

You are f*ing PATHETIC...

You refuse to allow yourself to admit that Mueller's entire Counsel and staff is a' Mega who's who' of stacked Liberal Hillary/DNC donors and lawyers - to include Hillary's own Clinton Foundation (a MASSIVE Conflict of Interest)....You damn well know that if the GOP ever created a 'posse' like that - stacked with GOP elite to go after Obama you pu$$ies would be creaming your heads off about how unfair / stacked that would be! If Mueller found out Trump had taken $145 million from the Russians at any time, especially from the KGB Bank like Hillary did, you would be screaming for Trump's prosecution and Impeachment.

YOUR pathetic, reality-denying desperation is duly noted...and you have proven there s no more reason to listen to you or pay attention to you.

Have a nice day.

You are welcome to ignore me...

You snowflakes seriously have no clue how you look and sound every time you try to attack a SOURCE

excuse me while I

Let me explain something about you Easy: You are easy because you are fucking stupid.

This stupidity prevents you from recognizing biased, half-baked bullshit when you see it. You read all this rightwinger digest and you swallow it whole, uncritically, because you like the way it confirms your politico bias. And then you come down here to share the poorly digested bullshit with the rest of us.

You read that Mueller and Rosenstein are doing something criminal, and you'll believe it just because someone said it and you like the sound of that, it feels good.

So 1st YOU declare that a source is not credible...because YOU say so....without even making the slightest attempt to address what the article states....and supports with evidence. It is damaging to the Liberal insanity plea of un-proven, non-existent 'collusion' so it is not credible. Bwuhahaha...

When you get called out on it...and easily demonstrated / dissected...you then pull another page from the DNC Playbook and directly insult ME....again, refusing to acknowledge / address the information in the article - the facts, evidence, and reality - in hopes no one will notice that is what you just did.

You are f*ing pathetic...just like 52. (Are you guys the SAME person?)

excuse me while I

You read that Mueller and Rosenstein are doing something criminal, and you'll believe it just because someone said it and you like the sound of that, it feels good.

So 1st YOU declare that a source is not credible...because YOU say so....without even making the slightest attempt to address what the article states....and supports with evidence. It is damaging to the Liberal insanity plea of un-proven, non-existent 'collusion' so it is not credible. Bwuhahaha...

When you get called out on it...and easily demonstrated / dissected...you then pull another page from the DNC Playbook and directly insult ME....again, refusing to acknowledge / address the information in the article - the facts, evidence, and reality - in hopes no one will notice that is what you just did.

You are f*ing pathetic...just like 52. (Are you guys the SAME person?)

Mueller and Rosenstein doing something criminal? Yes? And you believe this EARTH SHATTERING REVELATION based on some politico mouthpiece at rightwinger at National Review?

You are a total idiot tool.

Rosenstein and Mueller know exactly the sort of microscope they are under, know exactly how important it is to do everything by the book, to cross every T to dot every i.

You can take your "criminal tricks" assertions from some two bit rightwinger pundit and shove them up your ass.

Last edited:
again - the FBI internally recommended he be fired. in your rush to hate trump why do people keep leaving that little tidbit out?
then why not release it at the same time of the firing??

Sessions made the final decision, not the IG, sessions chose the timing, chose to do it at 10 pm at night on a Friday, 26 hours before his retirement... yet the internal review was not even completed enough to show us....to be released....???

COME ON....!!!!

It was all another DIRECTED and produced reality show stunt.....MADE to divide us....

The Don Divider won again.... bet you just LOVE this kind of winning..... :rolleyes:
far as i'm concerned the divide happened long ago and went cray-cray with obama and we're all just following along saying MY SIDE RIGHT, YOURS WRONG when the actual issues are so much deeper than that.

did the FBI recommend mccabe gets fired? yes/no?

and how about not thinking for me and working out your opinions about me based on things i've never said? maybe *THAT* is a huge cause for divide trump or obama have zero control over.
did the FBI recommend mccabe gets fired? yes/no?

No, the separate Inspector general supposedly did, and he is NOT the FBI, he is the FBI WATCHDOG, from my understanding...
and what is that persons job who recommended it?

i get the trump hate, but he's not the devil, just an asshole. if we're to ever fix the problems we as a country face we need to stop pretending they stop and start with 1 person OTHER than ourselves.
i disagree. He's destroying our nation from within...he's the master of all dividers...the sooner people like you face this truth, the better for our nation.....if we have one left after the devil's incarnate is done....

and yes, I am serious...
and i would feel that obama was doing the same with forcing a VERY liberal agenda on a lot of people who didn't want that.

when there was a social issue or police shooting, he was the first to come out and condemn the police.

i get the rage. i've felt it myself against obama and hillary. i do believe trump is keeping the divide going, but i also believe he did NOT put it there. how you can sit there and not care obama spied on americans *at will* and attacked conservatives for simply being conservative then get upset when trump does more or less the same thing but more open and with less "class" is any different.

we can recognize a total picture we've ALL created, or we can keep blaming 1 person.

Call it "recent events" and leave out the "news" and the answer is yes.The "news" has done all it can to bolster the credibility of the FBI as long as it is used to attack the president but it's not hard to understand that the FBI was used by the Hussein administration just like the IRS was used to punish political enemies. . Leaving out the political stuff the FBI couldn't find two Russian terrorists in Boston before they set off a bomb, they dropped the case against a maniac just before he went viral in Florida and shot up a night club and they failed to act on a tip about another maniac who planned to shoot up a school.

If he is innocent...he needs to allow the process to continue.

NO evidence a crime was ever committed warranting a crime...going on 2 years now. OUT OF TIME

NO evidence of illegal collusion between Trump and Russians

PROSECUTORIAL / INVESTIGATIVE MISCONDUCT / LACK OF ETHICS - digging up crimes daring back before Obama was president and manufacturing more crimes to force witnesses to cooperate out of fear, to provide what Mueller still doesn't have going on 2 years now -- EVIDENCE

IGNORING real evidence proving DEMOCRAT CRIMES, to include Obstruction, Lying to the FBI, Sedition, and even TREASON

INNOCENT people should not be forced to endure such WITCH HUNTS driven by butt-hurt, sore-loser partisan HATE from criminal partisans who ignore existing crime committed by their own in hopes of finding or manufacturing crimes against their target, criminal partisans willing to destroy people's lives to get what they want...despite being total FAILURES, unable to find the slightest bit of evidence to justify their witch hunt going on 2 years now.

NO evidence a crime was ever committed warranting a crime...going on 2 years now. OUT OF TIME

NO evidence of illegal collusion between Trump and Russians

PROSECUTORIAL / INVESTIGATIVE MISCONDUCT / LACK OF ETHICS - digging up crimes daring back before Obama was president and manufacturing more crimes to force witnesses to cooperate out of fear, to provide what Mueller still doesn't have going on 2 years now -- EVIDENCE

IGNORING real evidence proving DEMOCRAT CRIMES, to include Obstruction, Lying to the FBI, Sedition, and even TREASON

INNOCENT people should not be forced to endure such WITCH HUNTS driven by butt-hurt, sore-loser partisan HATE from criminal partisans who ignore existing crime committed by their own in hopes of finding or manufacturing crimes against their target, criminal partisans willing to destroy people's lives to get what they want...despite being total FAILURES, unable to find the slightest bit of evidence to justify their witch hunt going on 2 years now.

Starr and Whitewater...how long did that go? And did Clinton's impeachment have anything to do with Whitewater?

Answer that.

NO evidence a crime was ever committed warranting a crime...

:rolleyes: I'll try to interpret that gibberish as "NO evidence of a crime was found to warrant investigation"

There is motherload of evidence.

Evidence of Flynn lying to everyone including FBI, based on which Mueller has ALREADY got a GUILTY PLEA from Flynn.
Evidence of Trump obstructing justice, including firing FBI director who refused to cave to Trump's demands that his drop Flynns case.

Thats just a tiny sample of all the evidence in various branches of Mueller's investigation.

When you say "no evidence" you provide a lot of evidence that you are out to lunch and have no clue wtf you are talking about

Mueller and Rosenstein doing something criminal? Yes? And you believe this EARTH SHATTERING REVELATION based on some politico mouthpiece at rightwinger at National Review?

(Correction - WEISMAN, not Rosenstein)

No, you dumbass, useless sweat from Barry's ball sack - I am guessing, since you are on USMB, that you have the ability to look back at past posts at all the MANY links and sights, at the many threads, started about Mueller and Rosenstein's crimes, to look at all the links, articles, and evidence. I am guessing you have the ability to access Google to do more research on your own.....but then I am obviously giving you too much intellectual credit.

This is hardly an 'earth shattering revelation'...unless you just now pulled your head out of Hillary's ass and looked around for the 1st time since before the 2016 election...

Mueller team criticized by fellow attorneys for history of questionable tactics

Mueller's 'Pit Bull' Andrew Weissmann Busted for Withholding Evidence in Previous Case | Sara A. Carter

Lawyer Sidney Powell: Prosecutor's Record Destroys Credibility of Mueller Probe

These 2 have a documented history of ignoring and violating the law in order to get their targets...and have destroyed the lives of innocent people in the process......

No, you dumbass, useless sweat from Barry's ball sack - I am guessing, since you are on USMB, that you have the ability to look back at past posts at all the MANY links and sights, at the many threads, started about Mueller and Rosenstein's crimes, to look at all the links, articles, and evidence. I am guessing you have the ability to access Google to do more research on your own.....but then I am obviously giving you too much intellectual credit.

This is hardly an 'earth shattering revelation'...unless you just now pulled your head out of Hillary's ass and looked around for the 1st time since before the 2016 election...

Mueller's 'Pit Bull' Andrew Weissmann Busted for Withholding Evidence in Previous Case | Sara A. Carter

These 2 have a documented history of ignoring and violating the law in order to get their targets...and have destroyed the lives of innocent people in the process......

FOX, personal website, newsmax.

Look idiot just because some rightwingers say something DOES NOT MEAN IT IS TRUE.

All they are doing is attacking the investigation based on "history" and "previous cases".

Well Mueller's assignment, until he started getting indictments and guilty pleas was FULLY SUPPORTED BY EVERYONE. His credentials were "unimpeachable", according to Republicans. Now of all of a sudden his history is not good because rightwingers say it's not good :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Starr and Whitewater...how long did that go?

Bad example....almost everyone involved in that were indicted, prosecuted, and went to jail. Just like with her recent Server Scandal crimes, Hillary was spared / protected back then as well. In the end a crime was actually proven to have been committed. Mueller and this witch hunt is going on 2 years now without evidence a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation....but than you for the reminded. :p

AGAIN, you keep demonstrating your reality-denying insanity by attacking the source ... or me .. instead of offering anything up in dispute against the facts and evidence. Even as distraction attempts go, it is weak and transparent. :p

Evidence of Flynn lying to everyone including FBI, based on which Mueller has ALREADY got a GUILTY PLEA from Flynn.

Evidence of Trump obstructing justice, including firing FBI director who refused to cave to Trump's demands that his drop Flynns case.

Bwuhahahaha....

Flynn was stupid enough to lie about something that was not even illegal. What he did was not illegal. Him lying about what he legally did was illegal. So the 'SIGNIFICANT' indictment here is that Mueller criminally indicted Mueller FOR BEING STUPID, a 'gottcha' crime if there ever was one because it would have never happened if the witch hunt - based on no evidence of a crime ever being committed that needed investigating - had not been partisanly begun.

There is no evidence of Trump; 'Obstructing Justice' - that is DESPERATE snowflake BS. You KNOW if Mueller had evidence of such he would have already indicted Trump. You are SO desperate to take down Trump that you have convinced yourself that 'I hope this will end soon' regarding the investigation of Flynn equates to 'I order you to drop the investigation of Flynn', which it does NOT. No Judge would find that to be 'Obstruction of Justice'...unless it was the 9th Circuit Court'. :p Bwuhahaha...

Again, YOUR partisan desperation is duly noted....Have a good day, snowflake.... LOL!

Again, back to the main topic of the Thread:

The FBI is a joke, reeling from criminal partisanship. obstruction of justice, partisanly protecting felons, refusing to indict liberals who committed the same crimes they indicted Republicans for, 'Secret Society' meetings, 'Insurance Policies', collusion, collaboration, taking bribes (Clinton Foundation Cash), sedition, treason...

Failing to prevent terrorist bombings and school shootings, despite being warned each time well enough in advance to stop un-necessary loss of life...

Deputy Directors being found of gross negligence, unethical / improper behavior, illegally leaking info and approving illegal leaks, protecting Hillary after his wife took money - as did the Director's wife, 'Insurance Policies', etc discovered by and reported by the IG, and finally being fired for his actions, losing his pension...

The hard-working men and women in the FBI are disgraced and overshadowed by the criminal acts, sedition, treason etc...by the reputation it now shamefully carries due to its criminal leaders who used the FBI as a partisan tool to take down a President...AND FAILED.

Look idiot just because some rightwingers say something DOES NOT MEAN IT IS TRUE.

All they are doing is attacking the investigation based on "history" and "previous cases".

Well Mueller's assignment, until he started getting indictments and guilty pleas was FULLY SUPPORTED BY EVERYONE. His credentials were "unimpeachable", according to Republicans. Now of all of a sudden his history is not good because rightwingers say it's not good :rolleyes:

These are all efforts by trump cult members to discredit Mueller.

As stated earlier...the evidence is there. Mueller MAY already have knowledge of crimes committed by the trump campaign or his crime family. Mueller is the kind of guy who assures his charges are escape proof. With the slippery character in the WH....he is acting with the greatest profession character. He knows any charges or indictments he may bring against this family will be challenged.

I do think that at the very least....members of the trump family have committed crimes that will require a pardon from the....so called....president.

Forum List

Back