Has Obama tamed the Taliban and al Qaeda

Has Obama tamed the Taliban and al Qaeda ?

Of course not. We need a lying chicken hawk like Mittens the Cult Bishop for THAT job!

AND it won't cost us a dime.. Romney will just shoot a memo up to planet Kolob and HIS god's gonna smite the taliban.. No problems!

:clap2: Romney!...Romney! He's our man.. If he can't do it

NOBODY CAN!!!!!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Well we all know how good Obama has been at taming them. They just laugh and laugh and laugh at him, especially when he bows down to them and when he reduces security even if someone asks for more. :eusa_boohoo:

Of course not. We need a lying chicken hawk like Mittens the Cult Bishop for THAT job!

AND it won't cost us a dime.. Romney will just shoot a memo up to planet Kolob and HIS god's gonna smite the taliban.. No problems!

Well we all know how good Obama has been at taming them. They just laugh and laugh and laugh at him, especially when he bows down to them and when he reduces security even if someone asks for more. :eusa_boohoo:

The last serious Taliban backed attack was on 9/11. I believe that was Bush's watch.

Bluster doesn't really prevent much of anything now does it?

Drones with Hellfires seems to do the trick though when intelligence is acted upon.

Drone missle attacks up about twenty fold under Obama's watch.

Thanks for playing idjit.

The last serious Taliban backed attack was on 9/11. I believe that was Bush's watch.

Drones with Hellfires seems to do the trick though when intelligence is acted upon.

Yep we know drone attacks are up under Obama, the whole world does. Don't waterboard those guys, just kill them and the innocent bystanders, it's much more humane. :cuckoo:

Yep we know drone attacks are up under Obama, the whole world does. Don't waterboard those guys, just kill them and the innocent bystanders, it's much more humane. :cuckoo:

I'm ok with the drone attacks, the more dead terrorists the better. I don't believe news reports from those countries much, keep in mind to the Pakistanis Osama Bin Laden was an innocent bystander.

I'm ok with the drone attacks, the more dead terrorists the better. I don't believe news reports from those countries much, keep in mind to the Pakistanis Osama Bin Laden was an innocent bystander.

I understand, but he kids and the babies are the ones that bother me. :(

I understand but when you go to war it is not pretty.

Last edited:

I'm more concerned with the kids and babies of the workers in the twin towers and places like that.

These people and those in close proximitry to these Taliban hideouts know they are at risk. If they choose to stay and be human shields for that scum then so be it. If THEY cared about their kids so much they wouldn't strap bombs on them and make them live among the walking dead.

We don't hide murderers behind our children.

I understand but when you go to war it is not pretty.

Wait, we're at war with Lybia?? OMG.....OMG....OMG!! We need to let Congress know, please call them right now!!

Forum List

Back