Has It Gone Too Far........Is There Even A Chance To Even Things Up

Face it Entitlement hounds,a Janitor is never gonna make as much as a Doctor or Corporate Executive. But being a Janitor is good honest work. Nothing to be ashamed of. They are needed in our Society as well. But that doesn't mean they're supposed to be paid as much as some of the other professions. That's something the Entitlement hounds can't accept though. Their brains really become warped from years & years of Democrat Class Warfare indoctrination. They just don't get it. And they don't want to get it either.

Yeah...your naivity shines like a 300W gas filled globe. Right now there are about 20,000,000 living below the poverty level, 15,000,000 unemployed, 50,000,000 without health insurance. It's damn easy to take a superior position when you are not one of those. The wealthy in this country no longer do anything productive. College educatiuons are worth from $50,000 to more than $100,000 depending upon where one goes to school. That's the way the wealthy want it.....so they can afford things and others will never get an even chance.

Even with more than 500 companies making profits off of sick people the United States still rates 37th in the world in general health and longevity. That is a goddam shame.

So,quit being a whiny Dummy and tell it to your Obamy's 'Jobs Czar' GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt. He's your bleepin guy! Why should we all have to suffer listening to another lazy Democrat Dummy who is too dumb to get a better-paying job? Just tell tell it all to your Obamy and his 'Jobs Czar.' Most of us are just sick of hearing you loons whining about what others make. So you're a Janitor or a Garbage Man? Deal with it. They're very honorable professions. But you're not gonna get paid the same as Doctors,Proffesional Athletes/Entertainers,or Corporate Executives. So just get over it and move on. You are what you are. SHEESH!

Do you think people are so goddam stupid they haven't seen John Boehner and Mitch McConnel stand in the way of everything the president has wanted or tried to do. They even declared that their major mission was to cause Obama to fail. They don't give a goddam about anything except beating Obama. Just wait.........people are smarter than that. The president will get four more years.

Yeah...your naivity shines like a 300W gas filled globe. Right now there are about 20,000,000 living below the poverty level, 15,000,000 unemployed, 50,000,000 without health insurance. It's damn easy to take a superior position when you are not one of those. The wealthy in this country no longer do anything productive. College educatiuons are worth from $50,000 to more than $100,000 depending upon where one goes to school. That's the way the wealthy want it.....so they can afford things and others will never get an even chance.

Even with more than 500 companies making profits off of sick people the United States still rates 37th in the world in general health and longevity. That is a goddam shame.

So,quit being a whiny Dummy and tell it to your Obamy's 'Jobs Czar' GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt. He's your bleepin guy! Why should we all have to suffer listening to another lazy Democrat Dummy who is too dumb to get a better-paying job? Just tell tell it all to your Obamy and his 'Jobs Czar.' Most of us are just sick of hearing you loons whining about what others make. So you're a Janitor or a Garbage Man? Deal with it. They're very honorable professions. But you're not gonna get paid the same as Doctors,Proffesional Athletes/Entertainers,or Corporate Executives. So just get over it and move on. You are what you are. SHEESH!

Do you think people are so goddam stupid they haven't seen John Boehner and Mitch McConnel stand in the way of everything the president has wanted or tried to do. They even declared that their major mission was to cause Obama to fail. They don't give a goddam about anything except beating Obama. Just wait.........people are smarter than that. The president will get four more years.

Here's your assignment

1.) Show me what Obama and the democrats passed when they had the house and oval office.

2.) Show me how said legislation slowed or stopped corporate greed.

Thanks

Last edited:
Some Citizens can be Doctors,Scientists,Professional Athletes,and Corporate Executives. And other Citizens can be Plumbers,Roofers,and Janitors. The income will never be equal. If you're a Plumber,you will never make as much money as a Corporate Executive. That's just the way it is. Not everyone can be a Doctor or an Exec. So my advice to those who are constantly complaining about that would be to simply get an education and strive to become a Doctor,Scientist,or Corporate Exec. Otherwise,you are what you are. Just try and be content with that and stop being so hateful & envious. The World needs Janitors too.

get an education?

How much does that cost in this country now?

You want kings and queens , I dont

OUR Democracy was designed to even the playing field.

The founders lived in a world dominated by kings and queens.

They found it lacking.

They designed a system of government hither to unseen in the world.

IT DID NOT propagate the furthrance of a KING and QUEEN society.

They didnt like that plan.

They designed a system that was going to level the field so MORE people could prosper off their own efforts.

They also designed a system that would allow even the lowliest of that days society could find a way to a better life.

The current republican party is trying to kill that dream by ensconcing all the wealth permenatly at the top.
So the Republicans are basically supporting a modern day Aristocratic society...yes?

No,we're supporting you Democrat Dummies getting off your asses and bettering yourselves. People are sick of your constant ranting & raving about how much more money others make. Quit your bitching, get an education, and work harder. If you don't want to do that, then accept your role in Society. You will likely be a Buggy Wrangler at Walmart or a Janitor. Nothing wrong with that though,but don't expect to make as much as an educated Doctor or Corporate Executive. Because that just aint gonna happen. And it shouldn't happen. So kindly STFU all you lazy Democrat Dummies. No one wants to hear it anymore. Get over it.

get an education?

How much does that cost in this country now?

You want kings and queens , I dont

OUR Democracy was designed to even the playing field.

The founders lived in a world dominated by kings and queens.

They found it lacking.

They designed a system of government hither to unseen in the world.

IT DID NOT propagate the furthrance of a KING and QUEEN society.

They didnt like that plan.

They designed a system that was going to level the field so MORE people could prosper off their own efforts.

They also designed a system that would allow even the lowliest of that days society could find a way to a better life.

The current republican party is trying to kill that dream by ensconcing all the wealth permenatly at the top.
So the Republicans are basically supporting a modern day Aristocratic society...yes?

No,we're supporting you Democrat Dummies getting off your asses and bettering yourselves. People are sick of your constant ranting & raving about how much more money others make. Quit your bitching, get an education, and work harder. If you don't want to do that, then accept your role in Society. You will likely be a Buggy Wrangler at Walmart or a Janitor. Nothing wrong with that though,but don't expect to make as much as an educated Doctor or Corporate Executive. Because that just aint gonna happen. And it shouldn't happen. So kindly STFU all you lazy Democrat Dummies. No one wants to hear it anymore. Get over it.

Who do you think gives a big rats ass what you think

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg

Well i wouldn't expect a whiny Democrat pussy like you to give a rats ass. You're too busy blaming everyone else for you being a miserable loser. Your role in Society is for you to be a Buggy Wrangler at Walmart or a Janitor. That's just the way it is. You simply don't have the intelligence or fortitude to do anything more. Therefore you just need to learn to be content with cleaning toilets. It's actually a very necessary job in our Society. But you're not gonna see Star Athlete or Corporate Exec cash for doing it. So just accept it and move on. Your endless whining is just so damn annoying. STFU!!

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg

Well i wouldn't expect a whiny Democrat pussy like you to give a rats ass. You're too busy blaming everyone else for you being a miserable loser. Your role in Society is for you to be a Buggy Wrangler at Walmart or a Janitor. That's just the way it is. You simply don't have the intelligence or fortitude to do anything more. Therefore you just need to learn to be content with cleaning toilets. It's actually a very necessary job in our Society. But you're not gonna see Star Athlete or Corporate Exec cash for doing it. So just accept it and move on. Your endless whining is just so damn annoying. STFU!!

Began as paper boy in 1944...I was nine years old. Pay $3.60 per week

Began to mow lawns in 1946. I was eleven years old. Averaged $20 per week during summers

Continued both papers and mowing and began to buy my own clothes when I was fourteen
went in debt for my first car before I was able to legally drive it

Began working at a full service garage when I was barely sixteen

Worked 40 hrs junior and senior year HS and 60 hours during summers...$0.60 per hour

Hired at a Uranium processing plant in 1952...rotating shift...Pay $1.71 per hour

Worked five years and was drafted into the army infantry Pay...$73 per month

Returned in 1959 and continued my job as process operator pay $3.10 per hour
The company gave me seniority credit for the time I was in the army, continued in national guards

I play keyboards and piano so I was drawing checks from three places when my kids were young. My regular job, the national guards and playing when I could with small bands and combos. Discharged from guards in 1964 as a tank commander on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank

Was laid off because of seniority in February 1961 but relocated to the data processing center where they were installing a new $2.5 million main frame computer. Continued to work rotating shift work. Took a $200 a month cut...about 30%.

Worked about 18 months, learned to program in C T and Fortran 1 and made shift supervisor. With overtime about $700 a month.

In 1968 was set up to computer operations supervisor over three shifts and 40 employees. Pay...approximately $800 a month but worked straight days and no overtime

Our center had $66 million of computing and telecommunications equipment installed on 18,000 sq. ft. of floating floor. Our power bill to TVA was over half a million dollars per year and the center required over 400 tons of refrigeration. We installed Oak Ridge's first super computer...the Cray XMP 2/4. We later upgraded to a 4.

25 years later I retired after 41 years with the same company. Good pension and at age 62 began to draw social security...about $48,000 per year total. My wife has a similar career path and between the two of us and her part time job we make about $75,000 per year.

We both have a high school education but I did complete an electronics school which lasted about two and a half years in the mid 1960's.

We have a 4br brick rancher with 220ft. lake frontage. I have a dock, well pump in the lake with six outlets for irrigation. I have a pontoon boat with a 115hp Evinrude engine and we hit the lake every once in a while for a little fishing etc.

How's 'Bout you climb up on your stool and kiss my big orange, Tennessee Coon Dawg Ass

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg

Began to mow lawns in 1946. I was eleven years old. Averaged $20 per week during summers

Continued both papers and mowing and began to buy my own clothes when I was fourteen

Worked 40 hrs junior and senior year HS and 60 hours during summers...$0.60 per hour

Hired at a Uranium processing plant in 1952...rotating shift...Pay $1.71 per hour

The company gave me seniority credit for the time I was in the army, continued in national guards

I play keyboards and piano so I was drawing checks from three places when my kids were young. My regular job, the national guards and playing when I could with small bands and combos. Discharged from guards in 1964 as a tank commander on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank

Was laid off because of seniority in February 1961 but relocated to the data processing center where they were installing a new $2.5 million main frame computer. Continued to work rotating shift work. Took a $200 a month cut...about 30%.

Worked about 18 months, learned to program in C T and Fortran 1 and made shift supervisor. With overtime about $700 a month.

In 1968 was set up to computer operations supervisor over three shifts and 40 employees. Pay...approximately $800 a month but worked straight days and no overtime

Our center had $66 million of computing and telecommunications equipment installed on 18,000 sq. ft. of floating floor. Our power bill to TVA was over half a million dollars per year and the center required over 400 tons of refrigeration. We installed Oak Ridge's first super computer...the Cray XMP 2/4. We later upgraded to a 4.

25 years later I retired after 41 years with the same company. Good pension and at age 62 began to draw social security...about $48,000 per year total. My wife has a similar career path and between the two of us and her part time job we make about $75,000 per year.

We both have a high school education but I did complete an electronics school which lasted about two and a half years in the mid 1960's.

We have a 4br brick rancher with 220ft. lake frontage. I have a dock, well pump in the lake with six outlets for irrigation. I have a pontoon boat with a 115hp Evinrude engine and we hit the lake every once in a while for a little fishing etc.

How's 'Bout you climb up on your stool and kiss my big orange, Tennessee Coon Dawg Ass

Well then stop being such a whiny bitch. It's old and tired now. Some Citizens will be Doctors,Scientists,Star Athletes/Entertainers,and Corporate Executives. And others will be Janitors,Plumbers,and Ditch Diggers. They're all honorable professions but they will not be paid the same. That's just the way it is. You Democrat Dummies just need to learn to accept that reality. It is what it is.

Well then stop being such a whiny bitch. It's old and tired now. Some Citizens will be Doctors,Scientists,Star Athletes/Entertainers,and Corporate Executives. And others will be Janitors,Plumbers,and Ditch Diggers. They're all honorable professions but they will not be paid the same. That's just the way it is. You Democrat Dummies just need to learn to accept that reality. It is what it is.

No....you blind Republicans need to get a hold on the facts. This country was in great shape until Ronald Reagan cut tax rates for the wealthiest among us and began to borrow from foreign banks to fund the shortfall. He and Bush's daddy quadrupled the national debt with trillions going to the most wealthy among us in the form of low tax rates.

In 1993-94 Bill Clinton raised the taxes back to where they had been and not only balanced the annual budget but had the nation on a path to completely pay off the national debt by 2012.

Then along came that stupid C student horses ass George W. Bush, cut taxes twice in 2001 and again in 2003 and doubled the debt again.

Look at what happened to the upper 1% after Bush's tax cuts in 2001-2003:

6-25-10inc-f1.jpg

"Has It Gone Too Far........Is There Even A Chance To Even Things Up"?

No, Obama and the Dems will turn the ship around to justice, fairness, and what's good for the whole country, not just the rich- This time without a real Great Depression as he has averted that, no WWII, and no really high taxes to pay back THAT debt. This is the sunlit uplands Churchill spoke of...With affordable health care, Schumer Bill...:clap2:

Last edited:
You worship wealth.

I dont.

You do. You criticize capitalists who want the chance to earn their own money, and your solution is to control all money. You can't simultaneously demand that you control all money, and you don't worship it. At least not and have a shred of intellectual integrity. Which is the real issue you have, what you don't have is intellectual integrity.

In the 1940's a corporate executive made about 12-15 times what a plumber or assembly line worker earned. By the 70's that figure had grown to about 50 times. In 2010 an average CEO made about 550 times what an ordinary worker earned plus company provided jet aircraft, all expense paid world travel, magic umbrellas etc. These charts shows the effects of low tax rates for the wealthy much better than any verbiage I might come up with:

Why do we need to even things up? In the 1940s skilled factory workers made about $30 a week, I am pretty sure most people would consider the wages they earn today to be much better than that. Why are people who label themselves progressive so interested in moving the entire world backwards?

every time in history that the balence has gotten this out of wack the people revolt.

It is already starting.

OWS

If the occupy movement is a revolt that means that anyone who supports them is breaking the law, and can be classified as a terrorist under current law.

every time in history that the balence has gotten this out of wack the people revolt.

It is already starting.

OWS

If the occupy movement is a revolt that means that anyone who supports them is breaking the law, and can be classified as a terrorist under current law.

Don't bother trying to explain that to them. They're way too dumb to understand that. These same OWS Dummies have been here cheerleading for their Obamy's NDAA for weeks. They really are clueless. They also think that a Janitor is supposed to make as much money as a Doctor or Corporate Executive. So you're not dealing with brainiacs here. You're dealing with ignorant Democrat Dummies.

This is THE stupidest crock of you-know-what I've seen posted all year.
You make absolutely no sense.
Buy a brain dude...seriously.

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg

KAPOW!!!!

serie_kapow.jpg

Powerful testimony! :clap2:

Take your Food Stamps and move to Tehran, asswipe.

the vast majority of those people you hate on food stamps are little kids.

That's because they have lazy assed parents that's become dependent on the govt. to support them and their children.

When will you liberal pukes ever take responsibility for yourself and those you bring into this world?

Many of those "lazy assed parents" are working, some are working 2 or 3 jobs and they still don't make enough to feed their kids.. And you are blaming the "lazy assed parents" for the decline in wages instead of the corporations and our government. Minimum wage has the lowest spending power in history and the top 1% of the people in this nation own more wealth than the bottom 90%.

And yeah, it's easy to say, they shouldn't have had kids, but chances are, when the did, they could afford them.

It is already starting.

OWS

And what do you think our forefathers were called BEFORE the won the revolution?

Poor poor Democrat Dummies. They really do think Janitors should make as much money as Doctors and Corporate Executives. So damn irrational and dumb. But i guess that's why they're Democrats.

It is already starting.

OWS
OWS is evidence that a segment of the population is waking up to what has happened. But that segment is much too small to have any substantial effect on the direction the Country is moving in. The problem is things aren't bad enough to wake up enough of the voting public to the political reality needed to bring about radical change.

The unfortunate fact is things will need to get a lot worse before there is sufficient motivation to make them better. But the danger is by then it might be too late to turn things around. America is not only changing in its economic structure the components of a police state are slowly and quietly being assembled.

It is already starting.

OWS
OWS is evidence that a segment of the population is waking up to what has happened. But that segment is much too small to have any substantial effect on the direction the Country is moving in. The problem is things aren't bad enough to wake up enough of the voting public to the political reality needed to bring about radical change.

The unfortunate fact is things will need to get a lot worse before there is sufficient motivation to make them better. But the danger is by then it might be too late to turn things around. America is not only changing in its economic structure the components of a police state are slowly and quietly being assembled.

Unfortunately, the Police State is already here...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKkFoSt6aKQ]Police State 2012: No Need to Wait, It's Already Here - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back