Has It Gone Too Far........Is There Even A Chance To Even Things Up

Conservatism is about believing in the principles on which this country was founded. Those principles are grounded, not in the unlimited powers of government to regulate every aspect of our lives, but in our inalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
.....And, in Texas' case.....

Hell.....who NEEDS to mess-with-Texas.....when they're (quite) obviously messed-up, enough??!!!!

images

allbushes.jpg

No, that's just your Democrat-trained Entitlement Disorder acting up. If you're so jealous of Corporate Execs,than simply work your ass off to become one yourself. Don't sit around whining and waiting for someone to give you something. But like i said earlier...Some Citizens can be Doctors,Scientists,Professional Athletes/Entertainers,and Corporate Executives. And others can be Ditch Diggers,Janitors,and Plumbers. That's just the way it is. The income will never be equal. And it shouldn't be.

One does not have to be jealous of CEOs to express concern over their pay in relation to the average worker. After all, their pay comes out of the business. One can look at the mortgage crisis to discern that these CEO clowns are better at rewarding themselves than actually making sound business decisions. Americans should be concerned about rising pay inequality. It is unfortunate that when they do, Republicans start with the entitlement, Marxist crap.[/QUOTE]

Well,become a CEO yourself. If you're capable of it? If not,just grow up and deal with what you are.

why is the right still trying to push MORE wealth to the top when we are already at a historical tipping point?

Because they want to drown this government in the bathtub.

They want what the founders left us distroyed.

You gotta love these lazy Entitlement nutters. They really do believe being Plumbers & Janitors means they should make as much money as Doctors,Scientists,or Corporate Executives. Boy are these people lost. Thank you Democrats.

why is the right still trying to push MORE wealth to the top when we are already at a historical tipping point?

Because they want to drown this government in the bathtub.

They want what the founders left us distroyed.

Well see,your posts indicate that you could never become a Doctor or a Corporate Executive. You just don't have the education or intelligence for it. And that's why you're a Democrat. So just quit ya bitchin, grab your plunger, and get to work. Those toilets aren't gonna clean themeslves Dr. Plumber.

How 'bout you kiss my big orange, Tennessee coon dawg ass!!!

I've worked all my life and retired seventeen years ago. I was born during the depression when grown men were crying because they couldn't put food on the table for their families. You "Take It For Granted" pricks make my asshole crave lime juice. I voted Republican the first thirty years of my adult life until the middle of Reagan's deal. Your asses will go down if you continue to ignore the fact that the upper 1% is the only deal moving these days. They hate Obama and are influencing the Republican party to stand in the way of anything he does to try and bring back the middle class. Screw all of you pricks.

Ok, enlighten us all with your wisdom.

Since voting for the great almighty Obama hasn't done a damn thing to slow corporate greed, what should we do?

Then why has Wall St. already started that "over regulation" bullshit

That's all you hear from the right these days....how Obama's regulation has created uncertainty in the market. An under the table conspiricy designed to make him a one term president. Guess what!!!!! As long as Newt The Poot and the vulture investment strategist is all you've got....Obama's a Shoo In!!

Then what are you whining about if you believe Obama has us on the path to ending corporate greed? Shouldn't you be on here celebrating his success in this area?

First I'd like to ask what in the hell makes you think that.

Obamy's 'Jobs Czar' GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt gonna fix everythin. God,his followers really are the dumbest kooks in this country. No wonder they're all bitchin about not making enough money. They're too bleepin dumb to make any money.

Last edited:
Has It Gone Too Far........Is There Even A Chance To Even Things Up

Yes it has gone too far.

Yes there is a chance that we will come to our senses and mitigate the mess we've made of this nation.

But it will take a political awakening that is not, far as I can tell, anywhere near the immediate horizon.

Take a look at the voting, for one example, on the NDAA bill that both the righties on this board and the lefties on this board BOTH HATE.

Note that only 1 our 3 REPs voted against this bill.

Note that ONLY 93 Democrats and 43 Republans voted against it?

What does tell you about the state of the folks running this nation?

THAT is where the problem really stems from.

No, that's just your Democrat-trained Entitlement Disorder acting up. If you're so jealous of Corporate Execs,than simply work your ass off to become one yourself. Don't sit around whining and waiting for someone to give you something. But like i said earlier...Some Citizens can be Doctors,Scientists,Professional Athletes/Entertainers,and Corporate Executives. And others can be Ditch Diggers,Janitors,and Plumbers. That's just the way it is. The income will never be equal. And it shouldn't be.

One does not have to be jealous of CEOs to express concern over their pay in relation to the average worker. After all, their pay comes out of the business. One can look at the mortgage crisis to discern that these CEO clowns are better at rewarding themselves than actually making sound business decisions. Americans should be concerned about rising pay inequality. It is unfortunate that when they do, Republicans start with the entitlement, Marxist crap.

Well,become a CEO yourself. If you're capable of it? If not,just grow up and deal with what you are.[/QUOTE]

I believe that I do not have to become a CEO to express concern over CEO pay anymore than I have to become a bank robber to express concern over bank robbers. As a stockholder CEO pay affects my return on investment. As a homeowner, poor CEO leadership affected my home equity. As a wage earner and an American, I am concerned about the effects of pay inequity on our country.

Your answer is to just become a CEO myself. However, that would not address the larger problem of pay inequity. Using your convoluted logic, no one would have a right to criticize President Obama unless they also became president. Telling me to grow up and deal with what I am really does not address the issue either.

I can see from your posts that you do not have the intellect to become a plumber, let alone a doctor or corporate executive. I suggest you stop posting on the internet and invest in a mop and a broom. It is honorable work.

One does not have to be jealous of CEOs to express concern over their pay in relation to the average worker. After all, their pay comes out of the business. One can look at the mortgage crisis to discern that these CEO clowns are better at rewarding themselves than actually making sound business decisions. Americans should be concerned about rising pay inequality. It is unfortunate that when they do, Republicans start with the entitlement, Marxist crap.

Well,become a CEO yourself. If you're capable of it? If not,just grow up and deal with what you are.

I believe that I do not have to become a CEO to express concern over CEO pay anymore than I have to become a bank robber to express concern over bank robbers. As a stockholder CEO pay affects my return on investment. As a homeowner, poor CEO leadership affected my home equity. As a wage earner and an American, I am concerned about the effects of pay inequity on our country.

Your answer is to just become a CEO myself. However, that would not address the larger problem of pay inequity. Using your convoluted logic, no one would have a right to criticize President Obama unless they also became president. Telling me to grow up and deal with what I am really does not address the issue either.

I can see from your posts that you do not have the intellect to become a plumber, let alone a doctor or corporate executive. I suggest you stop posting on the internet and invest in a mop and a broom. It is honorable work.[/QUOTE]

GOD,you really must be a Democrat Dummy. Stop bitching about what others make and start making it yourself. But i seriously doubt you have the intelligence or fortitude to advance to the level of Corporate Executive. You have no idea what it takes to get there.

So you should just be happy being a Janitor or Garbage Man. They are both honorable professions and Society needs them. But don't expect to make the same income Doctors or Corporate Execs make. Because that just aint gonna happen. And it shouldn't happen. But hey,good luck with whatever you choose to do with your life. I mean it.

Last edited:
Face it Entitlement hounds,a Janitor is never gonna make as much as a Doctor or Corporate Executive. But being a Janitor is good honest work. Nothing to be ashamed of. They are needed in our Society as well. But that doesn't mean they're supposed to be paid as much as some of the other professions. That's something the Entitlement hounds can't accept though. Their brains really become warped from years & years of Democrat Class Warfare indoctrination. They just don't get it. And they don't want to get it either.

Yeah...your naivity shines like a 300W gas filled globe. Right now there are about 20,000,000 living below the poverty level, 15,000,000 unemployed, 50,000,000 without health insurance. It's damn easy to take a superior position when you are not one of those. The wealthy in this country no longer do anything productive. College educatiuons are worth from $50,000 to more than $100,000 depending upon where one goes to school. That's the way the wealthy want it.....so they can afford things and others will never get an even chance.

Even with more than 500 companies making profits off of sick people the United States still rates 37th in the world in general health and longevity. That is a goddam shame.

Face it Entitlement hounds,a Janitor is never gonna make as much as a Doctor or Corporate Executive. But being a Janitor is good honest work. Nothing to be ashamed of. They are needed in our Society as well. But that doesn't mean they're supposed to be paid as much as some of the other professions. That's something the Entitlement hounds can't accept though. Their brains really become warped from years & years of Democrat Class Warfare indoctrination. They just don't get it. And they don't want to get it either.

Yeah...your naivity shines like a 300W gas filled globe. Right now there are about 20,000,000 living below the poverty level, 15,000,000 unemployed, 50,000,000 without health insurance. It's damn easy to take a superior position when you are not one of those. The wealthy in this country no longer do anything productive. College educatiuons are worth from $50,000 to more than $100,000 depending upon where one goes to school. That's the way the wealthy want it.....so they can afford things and others will never get an even chance.

Even with more than 500 companies making profits off of sick people the United States still rates 37th in the world in general health and longevity. That is a goddam shame.

So,quit being a whiny Dummy and tell it to your Obamy's 'Jobs Czar' GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt. He's your bleepin guy! Why should we all have to suffer listening to another lazy Democrat Dummy who is too dumb to get a better-paying job? Just tell tell it all to your Obamy and his 'Jobs Czar.' Most of us are just sick of hearing you loons whining about what others make. So you're a Janitor or a Garbage Man? Deal with it. They're very honorable professions. But you're not gonna get paid the same as Doctors,Proffesional Athletes/Entertainers,or Corporate Executives. So just get over it and move on. You are what you are. SHEESH!

Sorry kids.... the field of players who can come in fix your faucet is pretty limitless, hell, I can do that. The field of players who can successfully run a Fortune 500 company is pretty damned limited.

It's a supply and demand thing. Look at it this way too... In a $10,000,000,000 company, a $150,000,000 CEO is what % of the total?

1.5%

Oh.. the horror.

hell, years ago I was the CFO of a small $650,000 company and I earned $70,000... that's what? 10%

Last edited:
Sorry kids.... the field of players who can come in fix your faucet is pretty limitless, hell, I can do that. The field of players who can successfully run a Fortune 500 company is pretty damned limited.

It's a supply and demand thing. Look at it this way too... In a $10,000,000,000 company, a $150,000,000 CEO is what % of the total?

1.5%

Oh.. the horror.

hell, years ago I was the CFO of a small $650,000 company and I earned $70,000... that's what? 10%

They just can't get it. Because they don't want to get it. It's years & years of Democrat Class Warfare dumbing-down. They're so obsessed with what others make. It's all just envy for these wingnuts. They just don't know any better. It's all they've been taught. They should stop worrying about what others make and start getting better educated & working harder. There's a big big difference between being a Janitor and a Doctor. And it's all in the education and effort. But some will just continue bitching and being lazy. It's all they know.

1.5%

Oh.. the horror.

YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

You should've done what I'm sure all these class warfare crybabies would've done, taken your salary, cashed out part of it every 2 weeks and handed it out to everyone beneath you.

I'm certain that's what they'd all do if put in that situation..................

Certain.......................................................................................................................

1.5%

Oh.. the horror.

YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

You should've done what I'm sure all these class warfare crybabies would've done, taken your salary, cashed out part of it every 2 weeks and handed it out to everyone beneath you.

I'm certain that's what they'd all do if put in that situation..................

Certain.......................................................................................................................

Oh yes, most certain that's what they would have done.

Some Citizens can be Doctors,Scientists,Professional Athletes,and Corporate Executives. And other Citizens can be Plumbers,Roofers,and Janitors. The income will never be equal. If you're a Plumber,you will never make as much money as a Corporate Executive. That's just the way it is. Not everyone can be a Doctor or an Exec. So my advice to those who are constantly complaining about that would be to simply get an education and strive to become a Doctor,Scientist,or Corporate Exec. Otherwise,you are what you are. Just try and be content with that and stop being so hateful & envious. The World needs Janitors too.

get an education?

How much does that cost in this country now?

You want kings and queens , I dont

OUR Democracy was designed to even the playing field.

The founders lived in a world dominated by kings and queens.

They found it lacking.

They designed a system of government hither to unseen in the world.

IT DID NOT propagate the furthrance of a KING and QUEEN society.

They didnt like that plan.

They designed a system that was going to level the field so MORE people could prosper off their own efforts.

They also designed a system that would allow even the lowliest of that days society could find a way to a better life.

The current republican party is trying to kill that dream by ensconcing all the wealth permenatly at the top.
So the Republicans are basically supporting a modern day Aristocratic society...yes?

I can see from your posts that you do not have the intellect to become a plumber, let alone a doctor or corporate executive. I suggest you stop posting on the internet and invest in a mop and a broom. It is honorable work.

GOD,you really must be a Democrat Dummy. Stop bitching about what others make and start making it yourself. But i seriously doubt you have the intelligence or fortitude to advance to the level of Corporate Executive. You have no idea what it takes to get there.

So you should just be happy being a Janitor or Garbage Man. They are both honorable professions and Society needs them. But don't expect to make the same income Doctors or Corporate Execs make. Because that just aint gonna happen. And it shouldn't happen. But hey,good luck with whatever you choose to do with your life. I mean it.[/QUOTE]

Insults are no substitute for intelligence. You must be one of those Republican dummies that seem to think so.

As far as being happy with being a janitor or garbage man, why should I aspire to those occupations when I have a college degree and manage 60 people in the insurance industry? However, I am capable of looking beyond myself and expressing concern for those less fortunate than myself. You should try it sometime, if you have the capacity.

I imagine you obtain your sense of importance by insulting people on the internet. How sad. how pathetic. Now go get that broom and get back to work, break time is over. That is, if you are capable of holding a job. my guess is you just rolled out of bed at your parents house and started trolling the internet. Momma would like you to get a job, but she has pretty much given up by now. Hey good luck with whatever you do with your life, but my advice is to develop what little intellect you possess, you seem to be wasting your life, boy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back