Has It Gone Too Far........Is There Even A Chance To Even Things Up

Right wingers say it's because CEO's are such hardworking and trustworthy people.

It's why we should make them our leaders.

Right wingers say it's because CEO's are such hardworking and trustworthy people.

It's why we should make them our leaders.

Yeah, like you lazy Democrat Dummies would know anything about working hard and being trustworthy. Uh huh, good story. Nice try. Keep failing you dummy.

every time in history that the balence has gotten this out of wack the people revolt.

It is already starting.

OWS

If the occupy movement is a revolt that means that anyone who supports them is breaking the law, and can be classified as a terrorist under current law.

And what do you think our forefathers were called BEFORE the won the revolution?

I agree completely, I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of TM.

So,quit being a whiny Dummy and tell it to your Obamy's 'Jobs Czar' GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt. He's your bleepin guy! Why should we all have to suffer listening to another lazy Democrat Dummy who is too dumb to get a better-paying job? Just tell tell it all to your Obamy and his 'Jobs Czar.' Most of us are just sick of hearing you loons whining about what others make. So you're a Janitor or a Garbage Man? Deal with it. They're very honorable professions. But you're not gonna get paid the same as Doctors,Proffesional Athletes/Entertainers,or Corporate Executives. So just get over it and move on. You are what you are. SHEESH!

Do you think people are so goddam stupid they haven't seen John Boehner and Mitch McConnel stand in the way of everything the president has wanted or tried to do. They even declared that their major mission was to cause Obama to fail. They don't give a goddam about anything except beating Obama. Just wait.........people are smarter than that. The president will get four more years.

Here's your assignment

1.) Show me what Obama and the democrats passed when they had the house and oval office.

2.) Show me how said legislation slowed or stopped corporate greed.

Thanks

Camp, you failed your assignment.

Forum List

Back