Has Donald Trump learned anything?

His refusal to congratulate President-elect Biden and to attend the Inauguration was unbelievable.
What is relevant is that Biden is on video confessing to voter fraud!

The usual scuzball Democratic party of slavery morons will spew their voter fraud denialist BS.

Last edited:
He's learned that he needs to only have loyal sycophants who are sworn to protect him and not the Constitution in his cabinet.

This is what he's currently building.

America, as we know it, is effed if that bastard gets back in Office.
He's building his next attack on the Constitution with the help of The Heritage Foundation & The Federalist Society. Guess who recommended Gorusch, Kavanaugh & Barrett to Bonespurs for nomination to the SC?

Let me tell you something right now -- And you better believe it.

The only, and I mean the ONLY chance this country has of avoiding real insurrection, not the fakey-fake kind, I'm talking real insurrection, real WAR, is to let Trump take the presidency fair and square and your side needs to ride it out.

He can't destroy the Deep State by himself. No way.

But if your side, in their incredible stupidity, steal another election...... Believe me when I tell you, the shit will hit the fan. Big time. In a big, ugly way.

And a lot of people will get hurt. Really a lot of people. Will get really hurt.

I think the criminals that run this Country know this. And I think they won't try to steal this election. Let Trump do his thing. Ride it out, sit back and suck on it for a few years like we've had to do with Sponge Brains Shits Pants.

Otherwise, you will see ugly like you can't even imagine.

You like your comfy, cushy, pink and blue world?? Letting Trump win fair and square is the only way to save it.
giphy.gif

Let me tell you something right now -- And you better believe it.

The only, and I mean the ONLY chance this country has of avoiding real insurrection, not the fakey-fake kind, I'm talking real insurrection, real WAR, is to let Trump take the presidency fair and square and your side needs to ride it out.

He can't destroy the Deep State by himself. No way.

But if your side, in their incredible stupidity, steal another election...... Believe me when I tell you, the shit will hit the fan. Big time. In a big, ugly way.

And a lot of people will get hurt. Really a lot of people. Will get really hurt.

I think the criminals that run this Country know this. And I think they won't try to steal this election. Let Trump do his thing. Ride it out, sit back and suck on it for a few years like we've had to do with Sponge Brains Shits Pants.

Otherwise, you will see ugly like you can't even imagine.

You like your comfy, cushy, pink and blue world?? Letting Trump win fair and square is the only way to save it.
1701230317324.png

Yep…billionaires are stupid…just ask free shit begging weirdo TDS’ers in cyperspace.
So because I make more than you I’m smarter than you. I agree.

Stop worshipping billionaires. The founding fathers are rolling over in their graves. They warned us.

Why do you support the Democratic party of slavery, oppression and Jim Crow laws?

THINK!
How many times do we have to go over the same shit?

The racists (that's you) left the Democratic party back in the 1960s when they decided to support racial equality. It's a well known fact referred to as the "the southern strategy".

Some background for ya:

Read, educate yourself!!

(you won't, but I gotta try}

How many times do we have to go over the same shit?

The racists (that's you) left the Democratic party back in the 1960s when they decided to support racial equality. It's a well known fact referred to as the "the southern strategy".

Some background for ya:

Read, educate yourself!!

(you won't, but I gotta try}
You are dodging the question.

Why are you dodging the question?

THINK!

You are dodging the question.

Why are you dodging the question?

THINK!
Just what question is it you think I dodged?

The one I answered head on in a irrefutable fashion? With facts. links, and actual history?

These things will not just go away if you ignore them. Time to wake up and smell the reality.

Part of being intelligent is to learn from life and correct prior errors.

One of Donald Trump's big errors was Mike Pence, a Jew Fraud of a "Christian" loved by the W crowd and Faux News. It was Pence who stabbed Trump in the back in the end very publicly, and clearly Pence was one of the LEAK sources that plagued Trump from the start.

LESSON - DO NOT TRUST ZIONIST FASCIST W SUPPORTERS

Now we have Trump "considering Tucker Carlson for VP." Hm. Didn't learn much if that's true. Tucker is a Jew Fraud of a "Catholic" who has some heroes...

Officer Chauvin
Gov Brian Kemp
Q-anon SHEmon Jacob Chansley
Jeff Sessions

and all of those are 100% Zionist Fascist frauds themselves...

Mr. Trump, you made some very bad errors the first time. Wray and Sessions were the worst, but Pentz was another. Did you learn anything?

One thing you should have learned is not to trust the media on the issue of Israel, but there you were blaming Iran for a "Hamas attack" that never happened. 100% pure hook line and sinker AGAIN. Same as your "warp speed" Murderous Fraud Vax.

Mr. Trump, if you cannot learn from your mistakes the first time, you do not deserve a second....

Pence wasn't the White House leak... Trump was the leak. He's a blabbermouth.

Just what question is it you think I dodged?
Why do you support the Democratic party of slavery, oppression and Jim Crow laws?

That is the question that you dodged.

Are you going to answer that question or continue to dodge it like a little yappy dog bitch?

That is the question that you dodged.

Are you going to answer that question or continue to dodge it like a little yappy dog bitch?
NO, I answered it. You just didn't like my answer.

Well tough shit bubba. Reality is what it is and you need to learn to deal with it.

Has Donald Trump learned anything?​

Crooked Donald is not capable of learning anything. He is an idiot.

He doubles, triple, and quadruples down on his lies; he does not learn from them.

Trump thinks if he didn't know something, no one else knew it, either!

"Nobody knew health care could be so complicated!"

Donald Trump makes George Bush look like Stephen Hawking.

He doubles, triple, and quadruples down on his lies; he does not learn from them.

Hardly

W is still the worst living fascist mass murderer, but Netanyahu is closing fast...

How much money did Trump get from AIPAC?

Forum List

Back