Has Donald Trump learned anything?

It's more a question on whether Americans have learned anything from the Trump experience of madness in their president.

Choosing Biden who is equally a bad choice, says not.
It's too bad us Americans are not enlightened enough to follow the Canadian model of electing a leftist cuck boy wannabe dictator who does not understand economics.

Like every other dimocrap, all you know is what the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream media tells you. Try having your own opinion once in a while.

I'm tired of hearing Whoopi's

That deranged loon and racist should have been fired a long time ago, but the daytime TV audience loves the doped up vermin.

Like every other dimocrap, all you know is what the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream media tells you. Try having your own opinion once in a while.

I'm tired of hearing Whoopi's
.i know whats bothering you....you cant handle someone who told you their opinion.....because its different than your opinion....but you liberals are like that....

I admire Mr. Trump for being himself.

I agree that his obnoxious behavior has earned him the hatred of many people.

He is, quite simply, irrepressible.

He himself attributed his aggressiveness to his father.

I know of only one time he backtracked: Before the 2016 election, he said exactly one sentence in which he agreed that President Obama had been born in the United States.

His refusal to congratulate President-elect Biden and to attend the Inauguration was unbelievable.

Some people think that if he is sent to prison, the humiliation will break him. I do not think so -- as long as he has Secret Service protection to protect him from the other inmates.

I feel very sorry for Mr. Trump.

I hate to see how his enemies (no angels themselves!!!) are doing everything possible to break him physically and financially.

His enemies say he is another H*tl*r. In fact, he is not smart enough to become a dictator. It will take a much smoother character (probably a Democrat) to achieve that goal.

I'm not a 'con', and you're full of rubbish, as usual. Your Hillary committed treason, and knowingly violated National Security laws, felonies, actually, just for starters, and just because Democrat DA's and judges don't indict their fellow crime syndicate members doesn't mean there was no proof.
This is you blowing out of proportion what Hillary/Biden does. You're not a con? Well you are certainly not voting Democratic any time soon, right? What are you? Libertarian? So was the shooter the other day.

What Hillary did, everyone does. And Trump did it too. What do you have to say about that? THEN the fucking idiot passed a law making what SHE did a felony. Then he did it. What a fucking idiot. He made the penalties stricter. So go after Hillary using the old penalties and go after Trump under the new law he signed making it a FELONY. Got to love it.

The current V.P. gets a pass but the former V.P. is criticized because he might be a Jew? We are getting into Nazi politics here.
Gore picked a Jew to be his running mate. Then he lost his home state of Tennessee.

Do you guys run token Jews to be POTUS or just women and blacks?

This is you blowing out of proportion what Hillary/Biden does. You're not a con? Well you are certainly not voting Democratic any time soon, right? What are you? Libertarian? So was the shooter the other day.

What Hillary did, everyone does. And Trump did it too. What do you have to say about that? THEN the fucking idiot passed a law making what SHE did a felony. Then he did it. What a fucking idiot. He made the penalties stricter. So go after Hillary using the old penalties and go after Trump under the new law he signed making it a FELONY. Got to love it.

Only quote me when you have something real and sane. So far all you have is poor toilet training and silly strawmen.

yeah? Got a link?

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’​

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades

according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Trump did call fallen soldiers "losers," his former chief of staff says​

Former President Trump didn't want to visit a cemetery near Paris for Americans who fought and died in World War I because it was filled with "suckers" and "losers," John Kelly, his longest-serving chief of staff, said in a statement to CNN on Monday.

Why it matters: In the statement, Kelly supported this and several other instances of Trump disparaging service members that were reported by The Atlantic in 2020 and vehemently denied at the time by the Republican 2024 presidential front-runner.

Of note: Fox News reporter Jennifer Griffin previously confirmed parts of The Atlantic's story, including his refusal to visit the Aisne-Marne Cemetery in France.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’​

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades

according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Trump did call fallen soldiers "losers," his former chief of staff says​

Former President Trump didn't want to visit a cemetery near Paris for Americans who fought and died in World War I because it was filled with "suckers" and "losers," John Kelly, his longest-serving chief of staff, said in a statement to CNN on Monday.

Why it matters: In the statement, Kelly supported this and several other instances of Trump disparaging service members that were reported by The Atlantic in 2020 and vehemently denied at the time by the Republican 2024 presidential front-runner.

Of note: Fox News reporter Jennifer Griffin previously confirmed parts of The Atlantic's story, including his refusal to visit the Aisne-Marne Cemetery in France.
um your only link was to a story where Trump denied the story...no actual quote from the President.

Post​

See new posts

Conversation​

Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅

@DanScavino

I was with POTUS in France, with Sarah, and have been at his side throughout it all. Complete lies by “anonymous sources” that were “dropped” just as he begins to campaign (and surge). A disgraceful attempt to smear POTUS, 60 days before the Presidential Election! Disgusting!!

9uBdvfZn_normal.jpg

Sarah Huckabee Sanders

@SarahHuckabee
·
Sep 3, 2020
The Atlantic story on @realDonaldTrump is total BS. I was actually there and one of the people part of the discussion - this never happened. I have sat in the room when our President called family members after their sons were killed in action and it was heart-wrenching...

Tell us more about those evil Jew infdels.

How did you first become a Democrat? Was Hitler an influence?

It is funny. SUB defines "Democrat" as those who notice there was no "Hamas attack" just as there was no "islamic terror" on 911, just another Zionist Fascist False Flag HATE HOAX....

Indeed, there is no confusion amongst those with IQ over 5 what is FASCIST here...

I admire Mr. Trump for being himself.

I agree that his obnoxious behavior has earned him the hatred of many people.

He is, quite simply, irrepressible.

He himself attributed his aggressiveness to his father.

I know of only one time he backtracked: Before the 2016 election, he said exactly one sentence in which he agreed that President Obama had been born in the United States.

His refusal to congratulate President-elect Biden and to attend the Inauguration was unbelievable.

Some people think that if he is sent to prison, the humiliation will break him. I do not think so -- as long as he has Secret Service protection to protect him from the other inmates.

I feel very sorry for Mr. Trump.

I hate to see how his enemies (no angels themselves!!!) are doing everything possible to break him physically and financially.

His enemies say he is another H*tl*r. In fact, he is not smart enough to become a dictator. It will take a much smoother character (probably a Democrat) to achieve that goal.

When Trump picked Wray and Sessions, who was CHEERING????

Hillary
homO
Rupert Murdoch
Schumer
Pelosi
Traitor Joe

He has learned who his enemies are.... and they had better start packing...

YOU SAY THAT....

and it is absolutely fucking laughable.

Trump supported

Kevin McCarthy
Youngkin
Ronna McDaniel

Trump hasn't learned ONE FUCKING THING about ZIONIST FASCISM

Forum List

Back