Has colon powell weighed in on the current madness in washington

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
COLON POWELL, you might remember that racist, shit for brains claiming Iraq had mobile WMD factories and that baby milk factories were also biological warfare manufacturing facilities as the basis for the atrocity, the war crimes, the disgraceful attack on a sovereign nation for no reason. Just curious if he was chosen to act again in this bullshit staged event by his zionist masters.

Colin Powell. Although that spelling isn't far from the truth about his political stances over the years. I wish you would cut out this "zionist" crap. I have studied Israel and its conflict with the Palestinians well. If you want to back up this "zionist" nonsense, please feel free to.

Last edited:
This event in Syria is brought to us by Saudi Arabia and Qatar. They have been funding the rebels.

I'll get the link. This is for real.

Oh and just an FYI, the Emir in Qatar set up Al Jazeera. I think he doesn't get bad press over here because of the military base.

You can go on and on and on if you want about Israel supposedly being the US master, but I really do believe when it comes to holding and squeezing America by the balls it is Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

At home in Qatar, the Emir hosts the largest US military base in the Arab world, a strategic bulwark against Iran, but last year he also allowed the Afghan Taliban to open its first overseas bureau.

That was established to enable peace negotiations with US officials

Qatar 'playing with fire' as it funds Syrian Islamists in quest for global influence - Telegraph

Oh and just an FYI, the Emir in Qatar set up Al Jazeera. I think he doesn't get bad press over here because of the military base.

You can go on and on and on if you want about Israel supposedly being the US master, but I really do believe when it comes to holding and squeezing America by the balls it is Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

At home in Qatar, the Emir hosts the largest US military base in the Arab world, a strategic bulwark against Iran, but last year he also allowed the Afghan Taliban to open its first overseas bureau.

That was established to enable peace negotiations with US officials

Qatar 'playing with fire' as it funds Syrian Islamists in quest for global influence - Telegraph

Mr Obabble...free our balls...drill drill drill....energy independence now!

Forum List

Back