Harry Truman is a racist

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
in 1911, Truman wrote his wife and said: "I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n**** or a Chinaman...Unclie Will says that the Lord made a white man from dust, a n**** from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. he does hate chinese and japs. so do i. it is race prejudice, i guess. but i am of strong opinion that n**** should be in africa, yellow men in Asia, and white men in europe and america"

he once used the phrase "n**** picnic day"

he once called white house waiters "an army of coons"

he once told a reporter: "i wouldn't let my daughter marry a n***"

this is all true. look it up if you don't believe me!

I don't know if all those things you say are true about Truman, and I'm too lazy to verify it. Considering the time period he lived it is very likely all of those things are true.

That being said, Truman is dead, his time has passed. If he was a racist, he isn't any longer unless there is an afterlife.

in 1911, Truman wrote his wife and said: "I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n**** or a Chinaman...Unclie Will says that the Lord made a white man from dust, a n**** from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. he does hate chinese and japs. so do i. it is race prejudice, i guess. but i am of strong opinion that n**** should be in africa, yellow men in Asia, and white men in europe and america"

Nothing like running the line "look it up if you don't believe me" in lieu of actual links. Whittle Bill on YouTube tried that. So I did and mopped the floor with him.

Fun fact: Truman praised Gov Ellis Arnall (D-GA) for prosecuting the Ku Klux Klan and getting its state charter revoked and opened up all federal records Arnall would need to do it. Interestingly the assistant Attorney General who got it done was named Daniel Duke.

Unfortunately I don't have a "look it up if you don't believe me" line. All I have is a link. Page 145 to be exact.

/thread

• Banned
I believe the evidence is overwhelming that she is.

Her relationship with Senator Byrd.
She called Latinos Lazy and Taco Bowls
She called Blacks, Super Predators
She and her party ridiculed Jews and Christians, especially Bernie Sanders.
She called Bernie Sanders supporters "Basement Dwellers" which is not necessarily racist, but it points to her willingness to label human beings with derogatory and insulting terms.
She called people living in flyover states "Uneducated Rednecks"
She insulted and degraded coal miners and disrespected the work they did, and promised to put them out of business and out of work.
She called Trump Supporters a basket of irredeemable deplorables.

There is no question about it that Hillary Clinton is a bigot. The puzzling question I have, is why did her fellow liberals let her get away with it?

She's less racist than you are. Case closed.

Nothing like running the line "look it up if you don't believe me" in lieu of actual links. Whittle Bill on YouTube tried that. So I did and mopped the floor with him.

Fun fact: Truman praised Gov Ellis Arnall (D-GA) for prosecuting the Ku Klux Klan and getting its state charter revoked and opened up all federal records Arnall would need to do it. Interestingly the assistant Attorney General who got it done was named Daniel Duke.

Unfortunately I don't have a "look it up if you don't believe me" line. All I have is a link. Page 145 to be exact.

/thread

Letter from Harry S. Truman to Bess Wallace, June 22, 1911. Truman Papers - Family, Business, and Personal Affairs Papers.

rip

• Banned
Truman is a racist.

Pogo likes Truman.

ergo........Pogo is a racist.

The South Had Slavery, the North Had Sweatshops

Demonstrating what Abolitionism was all about, one of its key figures, whose sister wrote Uncle Tom's Cabin, said that if a (White) in the working class demanding higher wages can't live on bread and water, he doesn't deserve to live. So the Civil War was an impractical attempt to get scab labor. The born-rich despise, hate, and fear all other White people.

Forum List

Back