What is for you a toxic relationship?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Do you consider it already a toxic relationship if it is a joke? Like she is skinny and he is fat, and she says hey fat man do i need to roll you? Or he is older she is younger, and she calls him grandfather? What about race if she is white and he is black, and she calls him during sex the n-word. What if both like that type of dirty talk?

Don't you realise how appalling that photo of you is?
Makes your search an impossible one unless you concentrate on blind women or accelerate your transitioning programme .

Set up social media podcasts for blind / near blind people and become a millionaire .
I throw that bit of genius in for nothing

It all comes down to treating your partner with respect

To me, a toxic relationship is one that is hurtful to you, but emotionally you cannot take the logical step of ending it. "I love her, but she doesn't love me, and she keeps doing things that are hurtful to me."

I've seen it a million times.

To me, a toxic relationship is one that is hurtful to you, but emotionally you cannot take the logical step of ending it. "I love her, but she doesn't love me, and she keeps doing things that are hurtful to me."

I've seen it a million times.
That happens because people ignore all the red flags. A self inflicted pain.

My marriage turned toxic when my wife began bringing liberal attitudes into it and complaining about my conservative attitudes. Because she was an animal lover, she wanted me to stop hunting. How dumb is that?

My marriage turned toxic when my wife began bringing liberal attitudes into it and complaining about my conservative attitudes. Because she was an animal lover, she wanted me to stop hunting. How dumb is that?
Too many guys fail to see the red flags and dive into marriage. It is better to play the field before committing to a long term relationship.

Too many guys fail to see the red flags and dive into marriage. It is better to play the field before committing to a long term relationship.
I played the field until I was 32...didn't help. :(

A good example of a toxic relationship would a couple of my friends.

A fellow concrete worker got involved with a bitch who had "bipolar disorder". That's the new PC term for manic depression. :rolleyes:

She would hit him. She smashed a CRT computer monitor on his head. This dude was no pussy. Before he started pouring concrete on my crew he was a debt collector for a drug dealer.

I warned him that sooner or later, considering his background and temperament, he would hit her back and she would call the police and both of them would get arrested and his parole would be over.

That's exactly what happened.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back