Harry Belafonte: Bush is the greatest terrorist

KarlMarx

May 9, 2004
<center>
<table width=50%>

<tr><td>
capt.car10201082146.venezuela_us_activists_car102.jpg
</td></tr>

<tr><td><i>Exercising his right to make himself look like the world's biggest idiot and with Hugo Chavez standing by his side, Belafonte calls Bush the "greatest terrorist".... uh, Harry, just look to one side of you and you may see the REAL terrorist....</td></tr><tr><td>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060109/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/venezuela_belafonte_5</td></tr></table>

</center>

KarlMarx said:
<center>
<table width=50%>

<tr><td>
capt.car10201082146.venezuela_us_activists_car102.jpg
</td></tr>

<tr><td><i>Exercising his right to make himself look like the world's biggest idiot and with Hugo Chavez standing by his side, Belafonte calls Bush the "greatest terrorist".... uh, Harry, just look to one side of you and you may see the REAL terrorist....</td></tr><tr><td>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060109/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/venezuela_belafonte_5</td></tr></table>

</center>

Karl, did you make that caption up? LOL
Maybe the one hit wonder, would like to give up all the millions of dollars he made in these evil United States to Chavez, and go move over there? See ya, bye. He's a nobody any way. His fifteen min. were up 100 yrs ago.
daaay oh
daaaay oh oh oh :teeth:

Stephanie said:
Karl, did you make that caption up? LOL
Maybe the one hit wonder, would like to give up all the millions of dollars he made in these evil United States to Chavez, and go move over there? See ya, bye. He's a nobody any way. His fifteen min. were up 100 yrs ago.
daaay oh
daaaay oh oh oh :teeth:
Yes, it's a trick I learned "in the army".... I'm a web programmer, so I found a way make to my USMB posts look a little different, from time to time....

Back to Calypso Harry.... what is with him? He looks like he just fell off of a bottle of "Mr. Clean", it must be that dictators like their stooges with that clean shaved cue ball look....

It's another case of "Washed-Up-Celebrity-itis", which goes something like this....

1. Record a hit single about a gazillion years ago
2. Drop out of sight for about two or three decades
3. Attempt to become relevant once again by championing a left wing cause
4. Wait for all those speaking engagements (and dollars) to come rolling in.

It must have been a choice between doing this or making commercials for "craft-matic" beds....

I saw this earlier and just could not help but laugh out loud at work. I mean, how much more outrageous can one get? I can't wait for his apperance with Al-Qaeda denouncing America and Bush. I'm sure he'll be headed to Zimbabwe to express black solidarity with Mugabe next.

I say he should stay with Chavez and not return to this awful country.

He is a buffoon. Yet in the supposedly Bush-AmeriKKKa we all live in, folks still exercise the freedom to venerate and honor impotent dinosaurs like him.

Jesus H. Christ, where the hell is a good and decent black leader these days?

Obama and Ford can't do it for all 10-15 million of the black folks in this country who sit silent in the face of shameless ignorance like this.

Forum List

Back