Harrison Ford hits out at global inaction on climate change, warns of 'disastrous' consequences

Well, the world is with Harrison Ford and is laughing at those on the Right who deny science.
I don't deny that humans are having an impact on the earth.
I do not appreciate being told things by hypocrites like Ford and Gore though.
It's like sitting in church listening the the preacher tell me how sinful I am when he's blowing a choirboy after church.

Another actor who doesn't realize no one gives a shit what he thinks
Obviously, all you nutter idiots do. You are all commenting on it.
Making fun of hypocrites isn't the same as caring about them.
At least you know you are a nutter idiot. That is a start.

It seems we have another high priest for the global warming religion. This one doesn't mind jetting around the world to warn the world of the problem of jetting around the world.

Harrison Ford hits out at global inaction on climate change

Hollywood heavyweight Harrison Ford has told the ABC he hopes world leaders can "finally do something" about climate change as he launched a broadside at squabbling world powers.

During an interview with 7.30, Ford said the consequences of inaction were dire.

"Nature will take care of itself — nature doesn't need people, people need nature to survive," Ford told presenter Leigh Sales.
When he gives up his 12,000 sq ft mansions and fleet of private aircraft and cars, then I'll listen to what he has to say.

It seems we have another high priest for the global warming religion. This one doesn't mind jetting around the world to warn the world of the problem of jetting around the world.

Hollywood heavyweight Harrison Ford has told the ABC he hopes world leaders can "finally do something" about climate change as he launched a broadside at squabbling world powers.

During an interview with 7.30, Ford said the consequences of inaction were dire.

"Nature will take care of itself — nature doesn't need people, people need nature to survive," Ford told presenter Leigh Sales.
When he gives up his 12,000 sq ft mansions and fleet of private aircraft and cars, then I'll listen to what he has to say.

When he stops taking showers and joins the great unwashed that he likes to dictate too, then he can be taken seriously.

Is that same test you apply to Limbaugh, Romney and the Brother's Koch?

Let's do speak to hypocrisy, another disease conservatives all seem to have in common.

At least you know you are a nutter idiot. That is a start.
Just pointing how fucking stupid you are. If you don't like it, tough shit.

Well, the world is with Harrison Ford and is laughing at those on the Right who deny science.
They get their science from FOX and a drug addled talk show host. How can they possibly be wrong?
University Study: Fox Viewers More Misinformed
University study? LOL, and he was lecturing us on stupidity.
Universities. Another target of the nutjobs.
...because they are soooooo unbiased.

Post the science that proves AGW. If you can't, the joke is on you chuckleheads.

Here ya go:

Global Climate Change Indicators | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

and,

http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/education/pd/climate/factsheets/howhuman.pdf

The willfully ignorant as well as the stupid and ignorant because they are stupid will continue to parrot the right wing propaganda, which is why they are members of the Ostrich Party.

Kristina%2BSalinovic%2BScreaming%2BN%2BOpen%2BMouth%2BHairstyle%2BBy%2BTim%2BBarber-720x405.jpg

VOTE FOR TRUMP AND WE ARE ALL DOOMED!!

Post the science that proves AGW. If you can't, the joke is on you chuckleheads.

Here ya go:

Global Climate Change Indicators | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

and,

The willfully ignorant as well as the stupid and ignorant because they are stupid will continue to parrot the right wing propaganda, which is why they are members of the Ostrich Party.
Just lazy sloppy links with no content? That's as willfully ignorant as it gets. Here ya go, you dumb asshole.... I have more links.....I win!!!!

google climate change hoax - Google Search

Here ya go:

and,

Just lazy sloppy links with no content? That's as willfully ignorant as it gets. Here ya go, you dumb asshole.... I have more links.....I win!!!!

Google Obeys Its Own Motto and Stops Funding Major Climate Change Deniers

You might consider doing a bit of research on the links you provide (such as reading them), but being stupid I don't expect you wouid.

From your link:

"Well, how about that? In an interview on NPR’s the Diane Rehm Show, Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt comes right out and says that climate change deniers are “literally just lying.”"

I must conclude you are not only stupid but also mendacious.

"When asked why Google funds the American Legislative Exchange Council—a conservative/libertarian group that supports all sorts of horrid ideas, and in this case specifically climate change denial—Schmidt said that Google first supported them for unrelated political issues. But it became clear they could no longer do so:

"I think the consensus within the company was that that was some sort of mistake and so we're trying to not do that in the future.

"Well, the company has a very strong view that we should make decisions in politics based on facts—[sarcastically] what a shock. And the facts of climate change are not in question anymore. Everyone understands climate change is occurring and the people who oppose it are really hurting our children and our grandchildren and making the world a much worse place. And so we should not be aligned with such people—they're just, they're just literally lying."

Here ya go:

and,

You might consider doing a bit of research on the links you provide (such as reading them), but being stupid I don't expect you wouid.

From you link:

"Well, how about that? In an interview on NPR’s the Diane Rehm Show, Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt comes right out and says that climate change deniers are “literally just lying.”"

The contest was who provided the most links, since that was your dumbfuckery game. LOL. And Google the company has nothing to do with it unless you can provide facts they have to prove AGW, since no one else has.

Here ya go:

and,

From you link:

The contest was who provided the most links, since that was your dumbfuckery game. LOL. And Google the company has nothing to do with it unless you can provide facts they have to prove AGW, since no one else has.

You will have more success asking for a cracker, nothing you post is thoughtful or thought provoking - you're even a failure as a troll.

That said the link to NOAA provides evidence of AGW, you didn't read it and if you did you chose to lie about it.

Forum List

Back